39 detained somali criminals deported from the US |

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The f*ck you talk about adoonyahow langabka ah

funny you call me a tribalist but all you did was insult my tribe

get the f*ck out of here, someone plea e tell me this langabs clan or tribe so i can crucify him

i noticed the Somalis who call others tribalist are the biggest and worst tribalist

look at this xoolo monkey, he moans about tribalism yet insults an entire nation

dont quote me again dh1ilo sharmutu, stay the f*ck away from me or i will find out your ignoble clan and karbash you merciless online

fucking adoon langab monkey ah

adoon langab waxid

@KillStreakIsCool she is harti...

Gambar

VIP
Are we supposed to feel bad? There’s so many Somalis who would’ve loved to have that opportunity and they squandered it acting like low lives.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are we supposed to feel bad? There’s so many Somalis who would’ve loved to have that opportunity and they squandered it acting like low lives.

You can't judge huuno. Its like the video that was posted a while ago. A black american woman exploding on the Nigerians who say African Americans do not take advantage of their country. They are lazy.

There are a lot of factors into the acct. For starter, their parents failed them. Its easy to have babies, spread your legs and boom!

But is it easy to raise one?

The f*ck you talk about adoonyahow langabka ah

funny you call me a tribalist but all you did was insult my tribe

get the f*ck out of here, someone plea e tell me this langabs clan or tribe so i can crucify him

i noticed the Somalis who call others tribalist are the biggest and worst tribalist

look at this xoolo monkey, he moans about tribalism yet insults an entire nation

dont quote me again dh1ilo sharmutu, stay the f*ck away from me or i will find out your ignoble clan and karbash you merciless online

fucking adoon langab monkey ah

adoon langab waxid

Abti, Afsoomaali ku qor marka aad Soomaalida aflagaadaynayso. Eeg aniga sidaan Afsoomaali hoosta wax kuugu dhigay. Cag dheer waa Kaftan. Da' waxaan joogaa qabiilka laga waynaado saxib. I have lived in America for over 20 years as well so I have seen it all and the love of country and people got stronger each day that goes by me. There is nothing like Qaraabo and kinsmen. You saw when a somali dies in America, people chip in as somalis and ensure the dead gets buried with dignity. Dadka qabyaaladda diin ka dhigta waa dad maangaab ah oo aragtidooda aan dhaafsiisnayn gurigooda. Grow up nin yohow soomaalidana afka ka hayso markaad ingiriis wax ku qoraysid.

Our dignity matters and in an age of propaganda and escapegoating communities, we can't allow idiots to spread negativity about Somalis. I take it personal. I am somali after all.

Gambar

VIP
You can't judge huuno. Its like the video that was posted a while ago. A black american woman exploding on the Nigerians who say African Americans do not take advantage of their country. They are lazy.

There are a lot of factors into the acct. For starter, their parents failed them. Its easy to have babies, spread your legs and boom!

I still don’t feel bad for them, they know right from wrong. There are victims who’ve been affected by their crimes.

I still don’t feel bad for them, they know right from wrong. There are victims who’ve been affected by their crimes.

As long as people are not blaming all Somalis as if they are collectively engaged in some criminal activity, by all means Gambar. Common sense should apply. No society and community accepts collective blame of its people. Somalis are no exception.

You make half sense now. It is official. You are upgraded to half-sensical. Must feel good to be upgraded half way up yea? I am keeping an eye on you old fart.

Exercise caution or meet my blade that will slice your fatness with searing pain.

:lolbron:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
THE DUMB BLACK POLITICIAN THINKS THE MAGAS GIVE A f*ck ABOUT HIM THEY WANT TO DEPORT HIS BLACK ASS BACK TO AFRICA AS WELL NEGROES WHO VOTE FOR TRUMP JUST DONT GET IT YOU WILL NEVER BE A FIRST CLASS CITIZEN IN AMERICA YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS A LOWER LIFE FORM TO THESE WHITES THE WHITES PREFER THE EAST ASIANS TO BLACK AMERICANS TALKING ABOUT ILHAN AHHAHAHAAHN I DONT LIKE HER EITHER BUT BLACKS SHOULD STOP POINTING FINGERS TOWARDS SOMALIS TO GET BROWNIE POINTS FROM WHITES THE WHITES EVEN LIBERALS LOATH HATE BLACK AMERICANS WITH A PASSION EVERY OTHER DAY A BLACK IS CALLED A ****** OR ATTACKED FOR BEING BLACK IN AMERICA WITH COUNTLESS VIDEOS ONLINE YET BLACK POLITICIANS ARE KISSING TRUMPS ASS WHEN HE HAS AWAKEN THE RACIST IN AMERICA
He is a house trying to gain brownie points from the white man.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It's got 6k likes too ffs... What has ilhan done for Somalis aside from putting us on the cutting board ??
Somalis were already on the cutting board before she came to office. Thanks to the dumb ass ciyaal who went to go fight for al shabaab, and the measles outbreak that happened in the community.

why the f*ck do you flee violence just to jump back into violence despite actually having a genuine opportunity to be successful in your new country. fucking idiot

Abti, Afsoomaali ku qor marka aad Soomaalida aflagaadaynayso. Eeg aniga sidaan Afsoomaali hoosta wax kuugu dhigay. Cag dheer waa Kaftan. Da' waxaan joogaa qabiilka laga waynaado saxib. I have lived in America for over 20 years as well so I have seen it all and the love of country and people got stronger each day that goes by me. There is nothing like Qaraabo and kinsmen. You saw when a somali dies in America, people chip in as somalis and ensure the dead gets buried with dignity. Dadka qabyaaladda diin ka dhigta waa dad maangaab ah oo aragtidooda aan dhaafsiisnayn gurigooda. Grow up nin yohow soomaalidana afka ka hayso markaad ingiriis wax ku qoraysid.

Our dignity matters and in an age of propaganda and escapegoating communities, we can't allow idiots to spread negativity about Somalis. I take it personal. I am somali after all.

20 years ? are you older than @Basra she is 46

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You make half sense now. It is official. You are upgraded to half-sensical. Must feel good to be upgraded half way up yea? I am keeping an eye on you old fart.

Exercise caution or meet my blade that will slice your fatness with searing pain.

:lolbron:

U remind me of @Grigori Rasputin's Gu.s

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I agree. Victims of their crime. Walaahi America is a Jungle. It will eat u alive

Somalis were already on the cutting board before she came to office. Thanks to the dumb ass ciyaal who went to go fight for al shabaab, and the measles outbreak that happened in the community.
I feel like we never made it to national news before ilhan. These guys who are retweeting are only doing so because ilhan, the most hated politician in the eyes of the republican, is from Somalia. I can't wait for her to resign or something or if someone second amendments her

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Some of you are insecure and yearn for other people's approval. That is why I see criticsim of Ilhan Omar coming from you guys. Fix your selfesteem and love who you are. Whites who criticize Ilhan Omar fall into particualr category: Low Intellect Evangelicals, Uneducated white contruction workers who never left their inbreeding small towns, Extremist Zionist folks, All of them the MAGA retards Trump being their head.

Why a would Noble somali give a f*ck about these people's opinions is beyond me. I thinlk those of you who feel embarrassed by the unwarranted personal attacks and the unsubstantiated false info spread on racist white supremacy websites against Ilhan need to fix their low self esteem.

I wouldn't trade my ethnicity for a mountain of Gold much less for any human race. We are Adam and Eve and older than most ethnic groups, we are our own ethnicity and enjoy beautiful culture and language.

A somali born in Somalia and rasied by self respecting Somali parents never feels anyone else has something better when it comes to Ethnicity and culture
I always get triggered when Xalimos tell me you don't look like Waryaa as a compliment. Waa low self-esteem Maha:westbrookwtf:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
By the way, i am not going to argue whether she is sexy. vibrant, smart or honest. But i do question her public relation skills. Like Trump, she scuks when it comes to Public Relations. Even Trump recognizes his flaws, he graded himself as a "D" for public relations. (while grading an A + on Economy) looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ilhan Omar is too gheto for my liking. I like Ayaan Hirse more.

Now, she is an intellectual power.
Your saying that so you wouldn't be labeled as anti-majertic:yousmart::lolbron: