39 detained somali criminals deported from the US |

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be honest, them being deported is a mercy for them. When i see farahs and xaliimos, drunk in the street, peeing on themselves, i always pray they get deported so that they can go to Somalia and have a purpose.

Purpose of : Feeding their hunger in ruff Somalia.

Some of you are insecure and yearn for other people's approval. That is why I see criticsim of Ilhan Omar coming from you guys. Fix your selfesteem and love who you are. Whites who criticize Ilhan Omar fall into particualr category: Low Intellect Evangelicals, Uneducated white contruction workers who never left their inbreeding small towns, Extremist Zionist folks, All of them the MAGA retards Trump being their head.

Why a would Noble somali give a f*ck about these people's opinions is beyond me. I thinlk those of you who feel embarrassed by the unwarranted personal attacks and the unsubstantiated false info spread on racist white supremacy websites against Ilhan need to fix their low self esteem.

I wouldn't trade my ethnicity for a mountain of Gold much less for any human race. We are Adam and Eve and older than most ethnic groups, we are our own ethnicity and enjoy beautiful culture and language.

A somali born in Somalia and rasied by self respecting Somali parents never feels anyone else has something better when it comes to Ethnicity and culture.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of you are insecure and yearn for other people's approval. That is why I see criticsim of Ilhan Omar coming from you guys. Fix your selfesteem and love who you are. Whites who criticize Ilhan Omar fall into particualr category: Low Intellect Evangelicals, Uneducated white contruction workers who never left their inbreeding small towns, Extremist Zionist folks, All of them the MAGA retards Trump being their head.

Why a would Noble somali give a f*ck about these people's opinions is beyond me. I thinlk those of you who feel embarrassed by the unwarranted personal attacks and the unsubstantiated false info spread on racist white supremacy websites against Ilhan need to fix their low self esteem.

I wouldn't trade my ethnicity for a mountain of Gold much less for any human race. We are Adam and Eve and older than most ethnic groups, we are our own ethnicity and enjoy beautiful culture and language.

A somali born in Somalia and rasied by self respecting Somali parents never feels anyone else has something better when it comes to Ethnicity and culture.

No Sir. My criticism of Ilhan Omar is strictly on her flaws as a public official. I am objective. She is an attention seeker.

No Sir. My criticism of Ilhan Omar is strictly on her flaws as a public official. I am objective. She is an attention seeker.

At least she does something good with her need for attention unlike you yea? She has a leg up on you and looks better I bet ayeeyo.

She is sexy, vibrant, smart and honest. Everybody has a flaw as a human, but her flaws are not comparable to her achievements and good work.

Put a sock on it and keep eating your Ugali nacas yahay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
At least she does something good with her need for attention unlike you yea? She has a leg up on you and looks better I bet ayeeyo.

She is sexy, vibrant, smart and honest. Everybody has a flaw as a human, but her flaws are not comparable to her achievements and good work.

looooooooooooooool

Okkkkkkk......

1600794814539.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

By the way, i am not going to argue whether she is sexy. vibrant, smart or honest. But i do question her public relation skills. Like Trump, she scuks when it comes to Public Relations. Even Trump recognizes his flaws, he graded himself as a "D" for public relations. (while grading an A + on Economy) looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ilhan Omar is too gheto for my liking. I like Ayaan Hirse more.

Now, she is an intellectual power.

Met a so Ali departed from America to Somalia. In fact I met 2 of them. Both committed crime. One was workinn for post office and made fake credit cards and stole 250k according to him and the other was caught eating chaat which is illegal in America since 2001.

Mali’s commit a lot of crime truth be told. They took the moryaan mindset. I know a young guy who punched an old man with his friend all most to death. He got sentence for attempted murder. They robbed and beat the old 70 odd year old cadaan

who remembers the dozens of Somalis guys caught pumping girls from Canada to America several years back ? Girls as young as 11 and 13.

Mali’s are moryaan crazy and took the civil war there.

Met a so Ali departed from America to Somalia. In fact I met 2 of them. Both committed crime. One was workinn for post office and made fake credit cards and stole 250k according to him and the other was caught eating chaat which is illegal in America since 2001.

Mali’s commit a lot of crime truth be told. They took the moryaan mindset. I know a young guy who punched an old man with his friend all most to death. He got sentence for attempted murder. They robbed and beat the old 70 odd year old cadaan

who remembers the dozens of Somalis guys caught pumping girls from Canada to America several years back ? Girls as young as 11 and 13.

Mali’s are moryaan crazy and took the civil war there.

Aren't you Moryan yourself based on your collective negativity towards Somalis based on handful individuals who committed crimes in the US?

Some of you are mindless badaw who never experienced life in a city before they landed in America. Wallahi you have the mindset of badaw. That is why you are engaged in Qabiil bs all the freaking time as well.

Xoolayahaw soomaalida aad meesha wax kaga sheegaysid miyaadan ka dhalan? Cagdheer inaa tahay way kaa muuqataa. Wax iskula har ee dacayaada kadaa Soomaalida. Dad shisheeye ayaa meesha soo booqda, fadlan afka dheer xiro oo ka fiirso waxaad ku hadlayso.

They're not just Geeljiree they're also Bantus. I saw an article about it. Read this, a tattooed bantu criminal complaining about being sent back to Somalia. He even claimed he would get kidnapped just because he is Bantu

US-based Somali Bantu face deportation to a country they've never known

Aren't you Moryan yourself based on your collective negativity towards Somalis based on handful individuals who committed crimes in the US?

Some of you are mindless badaw who never experienced life in a city before they landed in America. Wallahi you have the mindset of badaw. That is why you are engaged in Qabiil bs all the freaking time as well.

Xoolayahaw soomaalida aad meesha wax kaga sheegaysid miyaadan ka dhalan? Cagdheer inaa tahay way kaa muuqataa. Wax iskula har ee dacayaada kadaa Soomaalida. Dad shisheeye ayaa meesha soo booqda, fadlan afka dheer xiro oo ka fiirso waxaad ku hadlayso.

The f*ck you talking about adoonyahow langabka ah

funny you call me a tribalist but all you did was insult my tribe

get the f*ck out of here, someone plea e tell me this langabs clan or tribe so i can crucify him

i noticed the Somalis who call others tribalist are the biggest and worst tribalist

look at this xoolo monkey, he moans about tribalism yet insults an entire nation

dont quote me again dh1ilo sharmutu, stay the f*ck away from me or i will find out your ignoble clan and karbash you merciless online

fucking adoon langab monkey ah

adoon langab waxid

Last edited: