33 indian labourers held hostage in xamar, allegedly

“When the labourers demanded their salary, the company made them hostage inside the factory campus, took their passports and threatened to shoot them. They have also not been given food, water and medicines since the last 15 days. The labourers have been confined to their rooms and kept hungry and thirsty. The company is treating them like bonded labourers,” he added.”

what type of Arab gulf behaviour is this smh

I hope this doesn’t reach twitter , Somali communists already complaining about gentrification and the diaspora acting like white ppl

the Gulf Arabs of the Horn , we shall become :chrisfreshhah:
being poor with unstable country is the only think stopping us from behaving like them dhagcas , some of us have the same mentality:browtf:

This source is not reliable for one. Second of all why are you soo obsessed with issues in Xamar when different issues exist across the Somali regions?

:susp:
I have yet to see you criticise another city.

I don't just criticise xamar, I've seen in other videos where foreigners like teachers were bought over and not paid etc.

This company is replicating what arabs do to labourers.

I hope it's not true for all our sakes.

I don't just criticise xamar, I've seen in other videos where foreigners like teachers were bought over and not paid etc.

This company is replicating what arabs do to labourers.

I hope it's not true for all our sakes.

Cut the crap anytime theirs an issue in xamar you try to drag the entire populations name along with it. You literally said: The behaviour of people in xamar is always to drag the somali name through mud.

Thus implying this behaviour is exclusive to Xamar. I'm not going to waste time and look for any rare occasion were you criticise another region. But your purpose is clear just man up and admit your cuqdaad. You didn't criticise the potential kidnappers but the entire inhabitants of the city. As if everywhere else a perfect utopia with model citizens.

Would you have said the same if it happened in your region? Of course not even though you have issues with piracy and kidnapping of foreigners. Your in 30s theirs no need to be childish and play dumb.
:camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Cut the crap anytime theirs an issue in xamar you try to drag the entire populations name along with it. You literally said: The behaviour of people in xamar is always to drag the somali name through mud.

Thus implying this behaviour is exclusive to Xamar. I'm not going to waste time and look for any rare occasion were you criticise another region. But your purpose is clear just man up and admit your cuqdaad. You didn't criticise the potential kidnappers but the entire inhabitants of the city. As if everywhere else a perfect utopia with model citizens.

Would you have said the same if it happened in your region? Of course not even though you have issues with piracy and kidnapping of foreigners. Your in 30s theirs no need to be childish and play dumb.
We don't have issues with piracy or kidnapping foreigners. Perhaps you're thinking of Galnus.

I'm not qabilists in the least am for all somalis, hate tribe, naming an area isnt qabilist if that's what your implying.

First of all xamar is the capital city of the nation, I didn't think saying people in xamar had to mean only a certain group. Is it not Inhabited by all somalis?

Also are we pretending that xamar in particular is far more troublesome than any other area?

Let's not even go there, please or we'll be here all day.

Piracy and kidnapping are no longer happening in my region, when's the last time that was breaking news.

What makes you think am in my 30s🤔

@scarecrow

I never mentioned tribe or called you a qabilist. You clearly expressed your disdain for Xamar by implying the region dragged the Somali name. I said you never singled out a particular tribe or group of people there. If you were for all Somalis then why single out ones from Xamar? You are deflecting by accusing me of saying that.

I never said that Xamar is the most or least troublesome. You did instead of addressing your initial comments. The sources below are written in 2020 so this issue is still making news.

Under your profile it says 33 so I assumed that was your age. Anways if your going to say these comments then why deflect and pretend you said something else ? Your inability to address this confirms what you are denying.

@scarecrow

I never mentioned tribe or called you a qabilist. You clearly expressed your disdain for Xamar by implying the region dragged the Somali name. I said you never singled out a particular tribe or group of people there. If you were for all Somalis then why single out ones from Xamar? You are deflecting by accusing me of saying that.

I never said that Xamar is the most or least troublesome. You did instead of addressing your initial comments. The sources below are written in 2020 so this issue is still making news.

Under your profile it says 33 so I assumed that was your age. Anways if your going to say these comments then why deflect and pretend you said something else ? Your inability to address this confirms what you are denying.

NoIf it's not about qabil

Does India even have an embassy in Somalia? If not, why would they allow their workers there.
Why don't they name the company responsible

Trending