33 indian labourers held hostage in xamar, allegedly

@scarecrow

I never mentioned tribe or called you a qabilist. You clearly expressed your disdain for Xamar by implying the region dragged the Somali name. I said you never singled out a particular tribe or group of people there. If you were for all Somalis then why single out ones from Xamar? You are deflecting by accusing me of saying that.

I never said that Xamar is the most or least troublesome. You did instead of addressing your initial comments. The sources below are written in 2020 so this issue is still making news.

Under your profile it says 33 so I assumed that was your age. Anways if your going to say these comments then why deflect and pretend you said something else ? Your inability to address this confirms what you are denying.

Abaayo why bother with puntlanders they are the most hypocrite Somalis you will ever meet. Dadkaani hate Xamar from the bottom of their heart Ive seen it for my self the little stability and economic succes Xamar enjoys these days burns these jaahils from within.

Abaayo why bother with puntlanders they are the most hypocrite Somalis you will ever meet. Dadkaani hate Xamar from the bottom of their heart Ive seen it for my self the little stability and economic succes Xamar enjoys these days burns these jaahils from within.

So are you confirming the capital city of our country belongs to your qabil? By saying puntlanders have hate for xamar you imply it doesn't belong to them or they're not part of it therefore they can't criticise it.

Any somali can say anything he likes about his own capital no one should defend it from another somali.

Please stop the anakaleeh xamar its very ignorant.

So are you confirming the capital city of our country belongs to your qabil? By saying puntlanders have hate for xamar you imply it doesn't belong to them or they're not part of it therefore they can't criticise it.

Any somali can say anything he likes about his own capital no one should defend it from another somali.

Please stop the anakaleeh xamar its very ignorant.
Naa shut your mouth it doesnt belong to you or all somalis in any form. Its just where every clans representative gather to hold a meeting, its like me saying New York belongs to every human on planet because UN HQ is there. Puntland is your home, Puntland is yours to critisize Xamar is for us to critisize and its our home.

You can feel free to attack the SFG and the government instutions I wont deny you that because anaga dhan bey naga dhaxeeyaan but the people of Xamar and the city has nothing to do with you. The day Somalia became a federal country is the day Xamar stopped being for all get that through your thick skull.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As long as it is the capital of Somalia anyone can criticize it as they wish, it doesn't belong to you more than anyone else. You already held Somalia back for 30 years, a little criticism shouldn't hurt your feelings.

As long as it is the capital of Somalia anyone can criticize it as they wish, it doesn't belong to you more than anyone else. You already held Somalia back for 30 years, a little criticism shouldn't hurt your feelings.
Keep crying it will never ever again be for all Somalis safe yourself the humiliation of sounding like a homeless beggar and focus on your tuulooyin and its development. If your folks had even an inch of productivity you would have built something in your region in the last 30 years of stability you have enjoyed. Isaaqs built three beautifull cities in the last 30 years while your shitholes kept detoriating I dont see them crying about how we have held them back lol. Its hard to take responsibility for your own cawaannimo but I guess its easier to blame others than reflect on your own mistakes and ask yourself important questions. Dumb laangaab

Last edited:

repo

VIP
Keep crying it will never ever again be for all Somalis safe yourself the humiliation of sounding like a homeless beggar and focus on your tuulooyin and its development. If your folks had even an inch of productivity you would have built something in your region in the last 30 years of stability you have enejoyed. Isaaqs built three beautifull cities in the last 30 years while your shitholes kept detoriating I dont see them crying about how we have held them back lol. Its hard to take responsibility for your own cawaannimo but I guess its easier to blame others. Dumb laangaab
Mooryaan, I couldn't care less about Mogadishu, a roadside bomb killed people in KM4 a few days ago its not safe human habitation. However I don't need to see a red eyed mooryaan claiming he at any point built Mogadishu.

Mogadishu has never been built by Hawiye in any period in history. From its basic Italian grid, and institutional buildings to its current state has been due to the international community in the name of Somalia. What others built you managed to destroy in a span of 4 months, 1991.

Naa shut your mouth it doesnt belong to you or all somalis in any form. Its just where every clans representative gather to hold a meeting, its like me saying New York belongs to every human on planet because UN HQ is there. Puntland is your home, Puntland is yours to critisize Xamar is for us to critisize and its our home.

You can feel free to attack the SFG and the government instutions I wont deny you that because anaga dhan bey naga dhaxeeyaan but the people of Xamar and the city has nothing to do with you. The day Somalia became a federal country is the day Xamar stopped being for all get that through your thick skull.

Where have you seen a country that the capital belongs to a particular tribe?

What a nacaas.

Let's change the capital then? How about that.

Remember you were a refugee who came there after 1991.

Why are we deluded?

Mooryaan, I couldn't care less about Mogadishu, a roadside bomb killed people in KM4 a few days ago its not safe human habitation. However I don't need to see a red eyed mooryaan claiming he at any point built Mogadishu.

Mogadishu has never been built by Hawiye in any period in history. From its basic Italian grid, and institutional buildings to its current state has been due to the international community in the name of Somalia. What others built you managed to destroy in a span of 4 months, 1991.
The classic "I cant build a decent town so cant others". If you spent this energy on your tuulo it would be worth something by now but I guess Hawiye Boogeyman destroyed Las Qoray and is stopping you from developing it.
:dead:

repo

VIP
The classic "I cant build a decent town so cant others". If you spent this energy on your tuulo it would be worth something by now but I guess Hawiye Boogeyman destroyed Las Qoray and is stopping you developing it.
:dead:
No, you just destroyed Mogadishu there was nothing to destroy in Las Qoray cause it never had the chance to develop. Federalism was created to separate you from me so the next time you chimp out my dusty tuulos will stay intact.

Where have you seen a country that the capital belongs to a particular tribe?

What a nacaas.

Let's change the capital then? How about that.

Remember you were a refugee who came there after 1991.

Why are we deluded?
Typical homeless beggar, kkkk imagine Bavarians from Münichen obsessing about Berlin and completely ignoring their precious town. If capital brought any advantages in federal countries Berlin would have higher living standard and lower poverty rates than the glorious München but I guess homeless cawaans will always be homeless cawaans.

Typical homeless beggar, kkkk imagine Bavarians from Münichen obsessing about Berlin and completely ignoring their precious town. If capital brought any advantages in federal countries Berlin would have higher living standard and lower poverty rates than the glorious München but I guess homeless cawaans will always be homeless cawaans.

Waar iileey waad bugta lets leave it there.

I'm not gonna go into my qabil is better than yours logic, I'll safe that for the less intelligent.

I normally ignore these psychos but felt like setting the record straight.

No, you just destroyed Mogadishu there was nothing to destroy in Las Qoray cause it never had the chance to develop. Federalism was created to separate you from me so the next time you chimp out my dusty tuulos will stay intact.

Develop your dusty tuulo then. Mogadishu is the most developed in Somalia and inshallah will keep prospering..

Mogadishu has never been built by Hawiye in any period in history.

For someone who doesn't care about Xamar you certainly do enough to rant. Deny all you want but it was always the capital with a Hawiye majority and developed by Hawiyes..

Last edited:
You can't be pro federalism, not develop your region then cry about what happens in Xamar. Pick a side and stop trying to turn this into FKD bs.

Where did you get that puntland is not developing its region. Are you denying me of my peace and progress? Why? Give credit where credit is due dont be xaasid.

Where did you get that puntland is not developing its region. Are you denying me of my peace and progress? Why? Give credit where credit is due dont be xaasid.

For a region that has experienced peace for that long the current developments fall short. Many regions are not developed well but unlike Xamar you don't have the same securrity issues.

repo

VIP
For someone who doesn't care about Xamar you certainly do enough to rant. Deny all you want but it was always the capital with a Hawiye majority and developed by Hawiyes..

That's exactly right. Mogadishu was always the capital of Somalia. Mogadishu is developing in the name of Somalia, off the back of Somalia, as the capital of Somalia. It is not developing cause of Hawiye, the distinction must be made to the red eyed individual @Kulmiye.

That's exactly right. Mogadishu was always the capital of Somalia. Mogadishu is developing in the name of Somalia, off the back of Somalia, as the capital of Somalia. It is not developing cause of Hawiye, the distinction must be made to the red eyed individual @Kulmiye.

Us Hawiyes are key investors in the region. I know ppl evn on minimum wage that buy homes and setup businesses back home. After WW2 which region in the UK was prioritised? Obviously London this concept is universal. Thats why its the capitaevnBut lets not pretend Hawiyes don't have a stake or playing a key role in pushing it forward.