/

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a serious thread guys. Professor is probably crying in some corner now upset that nobody (but me ofc) took him seriously :tacky:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
@Professor I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're receiving treatment for your depression
Why don't you get a roommate? It's better to split the costs and you'll have someone to keep an eye on you. If you're absolutely desperate to stay in school this semester, I suggest you take a loan out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the advise, but I deleted it because I realised that I won't get anything from calcaalling on the Internet. So I deleted and am just going to try my best of finding a place without the complaining.
This was a serious thread guys. Professor is probably crying in some corner now upset that nobody (but me ofc) took him seriously :tacky:
okay calm down I ain't crying am just worried about where am going to live:nahgirl:, I just need some where to vent my frustrations.

thanks for the advise, but I deleted it because I realised that I won't get anything from calcaalling on the Internet. So I deleted and am just going to try my best of finding a place without the complaining.

okay calm down I ain't crying am just worried about where am going to live:nahgirl:, I just need some where to vent my frustrations.
I see. Well sometimes "calcaalling" to strangers helps tremendously, you never know who might be listening :obama:
Either way, we're all here most of us are here to support you through your troubles.

VixR

Veritas
If you're depressed, start with getting off the forum. Nothing good or of substance comes out of this place and most of it's characters are pitiful for a forum. If you have clinical depression, I'm sure you're adding to your load purely from being on here

Apollo

VIP
If you're depressed, start with getting off the forum. Nothing good or of substance comes out of this place and most of it's characters are pitiful for a forum. If you have clinical depression, I'm sure you're adding to your load purely from being on here

We have some quality members. Don't trash us all.

hunno its the opposite. If you feel depressed come on here to feel better about yourself. Hey at least I'm not that guy :rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
We have some quality members. Don't trash us all.
You're meandering down a winding path your damn self :ufdup:
hunno its the opposite. If you feel depressed come on here to feel better about yourself. Hey at least I'm not that guy :rejoice:
I'm more of a, "W-T-F is wrong with that guy:cosbyhmm::hmm:"
Too much of them are disproportionately disturbed for ppl who're presumably young and have led relatively low-stress lives.

You're meandering down a winding path your damn self :ufdup:
I'm more of a, "W-T-F is wrong with that guy:cosbyhmm::hmm:"
Too much of them are disproportionately disturbed for ppl who're presumably young and have led relatively low-stress lives.
It's the 4chan. Anyone who actively reads it will break from reality soon than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts