30 year + old unmarried people: COME IN

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
dhjrsytrj.jpg

The heart, like the brain, generates a powerful electromagnetic field, McCraty explains in The Energetic Heart. “The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body. The electrical field as measured in an electrocardiogram (ECG) is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the brain waves recorded in an electroencephalogram (EEG)

https://www.youtube.com/ec143502-4ae2-47eb-8ca5-9e125ef8517d
Yo bro I heard you're the most knowledgeable person on sspot can u tell a young buck like me some tips on how to get a bunch of girls wanting to smash?

I have a controversial comment now..

Do you think the Somali community focuses on marriage so much in order to avoid life?

In the sense that it helps people feel that they didn't fail in the dunya and in the hereafter?

No educational achievements, nothing much in the way of Ibadah (worship)?

BUT they can say "I AM A WIFE/MOTHER- HUSBAND/FATHER"... (even though a good mother/father should be educated, productive and so forth)

Thoughts?
A simple answer is: Al-Bayhaqi narrated in Shu’ab al-Eemaan from al-Raqaashi: “When a person gets married he has completed half of his religion, so let him fear Allaah with regard to the other half.”
But i agree with you everything you said:)

Marriage these days is a joke. Couples divorce real quick and sometimes it's over the most smallest issue.
That’s because people get married too quickly. You can’t know someone for 4 months and get married. Some people say they have known someone for years but have only been talking for 2-3 months.

This worked in the past because women couldn’t make money and leave now men have no leverage so a girl can leave anytime she wants.

On the flip side guys cheat on their wives like it’s nothing. You only remember the horror stories though, plenty of married happy couples out there.

Marriage these days is a joke. Couples divorce real quick and sometimes it's over the most smallest issue.
I knw a couple who got divorced because of TV:lolbron: the guy aka my friend wanted to watch his team playing the final but the wifey wanted to watch her show, a reality show whitch she watchs everyday...so they fighted over the remote control, after big ass fight iyo qaylo the police came and fined them both and left them in the same house and told them if they fight again they will arrest both of them:lolbron:....unfortunately the fight damaged their ego and the following day they got divorce.
They were married only one month.

I once read that Sheekh Bukhari or another eminent scholar, never married.
Perhaps it's because marriage would deter him from doing such great work.

Some people are not meant to ever get married, ever have children.
For example, how many people do we know that died young?

As a community, I believe we place far too much focus on marriage as if it's THE greatest achievement.

Worshipping Allah SWT is the greatest achievement.
Sister I’ve always wanted to get married at like age 17, I’m 19 now and I’m desperate to get married so I don’t fall into zina, please make dua for me guys

Trending