30 Year Anniversary of Jasiira Massacre against Somaliland civilians... we shall never forget

Jasiira beach massacre

On 21 July 1989,[166] following religious disturbances that occurred a week earlier, 47 middle-class Isaaq men living in the capital city of Mogadishu were taken from their homes in the middle of the night, they were then transported to Jasiira, a communal beach west of Mogadishu and summarily executed.[167][168] These men included professionals, businessmen, and teachers.[168]

According to Claudio Pacifico, an Italian diplomat who at the time was the second in command at the Italian Embassy in Mogadishu and was present in the city at the time, it was the commander of the armoured division of the Somali army, General Ibrahim Ali Barre "Canjeex", who personally oversaw the midnight arrests of the Isaaq men and their transfer to Jasiira beach.[169]

AUN. Somaliland remembers. Never again.

I know the family of one guy, who survived by hiding under the dead bodies. They went at the night into the houses of certain Isaaq men and took them from their families to the beach. Everyone of them was shot for no reason, except for being Isaaq. Only one guy survived with the mercy of Allah.

The Muslim people know, that the Kacaan were a gov that oppressed the innocent people, which lead to the destruction of the Somali nation. Only the Munaafiquun claim Somalia was destroyed by foreign influence, to defend the Kacaan, mainly those who worship their qabiil or are unaware of history. Wallahi Al Shabab hasn't done 1 percent of the damage the Kacaan has done to the Somalis, but some hypocrites still worship them.

SYL rule was far from perfect, but i firmly believe, without the Kacaan we would be at least at the level of North Africans countries. A nation, which could at least live from it's own ressources and not from NGO's. The Somali Republic died at the 15th Octobre 1969 by the association of Marxum Abdirashid Ali Sharmake, the second and last president we ever had. From democratic elections, liberal economic and a national building to dictatorship, planned economy and tribalism.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Also Part of PL army generals. SL already hire Kacaan boys. We should forgive and start new fresh life with our country Somalia.
Check out this thread that I made last year exposing Jeegaan hypocrisy. They only care about the deaths of Somalilanders when it fits their current political agenda. If Morgan was Isaaq, you would never hear about his crimes against them and they would make him president.

Former Somaliland President Dahir Riyale Kahin massacred/raped Somalilanders
Hostages to Peace": Threats to Human Rights and Democracy in Somaliland
Fhrhru4hd.jpg

Imagine slaughtering these people like livestock, assassinating elders, sending soldiers to rape their families and then they elect you to rule them for nearly a decade.
:mindblown:
These people are masochists.
:faysalwtf:
I wonder if Morgan has a shot at being president of Somaliland.
:cosbyhmm:

Let's talk about how Muse Biixi was elected as president despite massacring 100's of people from different qabil seven his own reer abti. You have to hold all criminals accountable otherwise you look like a hypocrite. This goes for all somali's but Landers are the most vocal

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
These es are still crying about that squabble 32 years later. :faysalwtf:
Grow a spine you weaklings. What an embarrassment.

Trending

Latest posts