3 mind boggling incidents in ictiraafstan

I want to believe people in ictiraafstan have an IQ similar to other humans but it’s becoming hard to believe so due to this 3 incidents where a rational person won’t buy.

1. SL ambassador to the United Nations. The guys office is located in hargeisa never stepped in New York nor the corridors of UN office in his life term.. he rented a house painted with UN colours hargeisa with flags which acts as a part time merfish in the evenings.

2. SL ambassador to China also in hargeisa just opposite the guy aboves office. Equally never been to China neither can he speak Chinese.

3. SL national team vs Ethiopia in some years ago.. some random oromo refugees who got dressed with fake Ethiopian football team uniform and apparently it was a World Cup qualifier

:mjlol: Makes me question the IQ of ictiraafstan people honesty

Last edited:

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
You the funny one sxb you claim MJ but your name is TheMadMullah and you worship Siad barre
daddy_siad.png
:damn:

Last edited:
I want to believe people in ictiraafstan have an IQ similar to other humans but it’s becoming hard to believe so due to this 3 incidents where a rational person won’t buy.

1. SL ambassador to the United Nations. The guys office is located in hargeisa never stepped in New York nor the corridors of UN office in his life term.. he rented a house painted with UN colours hargeisa with flags which acts as a part time merfish in the evenings.

2. SL ambassador to China also in hargeisa just opposite the guy aboves office. Equally never been to China neither can he speak Chinese.

3. SL national team vs Ethiopia in some years ago.. some random oromo refugees who got dressed with fake Ethiopian football team uniform and apparently it was a World Cup qualifier

:mjlol: Makes me question the IQ of ictiraafstan people honesty
:snoop::mjlol::mjlol:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Somalilanders waiting for ictiraaf since 1991... Looking like this

View attachment 127815
We are at least loyal to whats ours and our pursuit of that dream comes when God wants.Inshallah
Somali how dream of Somali weyn are the same people declare Somaliland as a country how never existed. It was somaliland who first wanted to form a somaliweyn and if the idea doesn't fit us why shouldnt we leave somalia ???

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
We are at least loyal to whats ours and our pursuit of that dream comes when God wants.Inshallah
Somali how dream of Somali weyn are the same people declare Somaliland as a country how never existed. It was somaliland who first wanted to form a somaliweyn and if the idea doesn't fit us why shouldnt we leave somalia ???
Ur problem not ours we r both shilhole accept it fam:pachah1:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I don't speak gibberish sorry. "We" may have big infrastructure problems but the corruption in the country is at the root of it
Is that why 80% of male population and 20% female suffere mental health for consumibg khat everyday which is haram

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Is that why 80% of male population and 20% female suffere mental health for consumibg khat everyday which is haram
If we are going to talk about mental health
must we first address the big labor issue in the country and give jobs to all young guys and guys who have no other thing to do than dream away to a distant land while they eat khat. The fact that people eat khat is a product of unemployment and they use it as an alleviation of anxiety

Trending