3 die on Puntland side after Puntland Education Minister is attacked near Erigavo

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNM and their paid militia were crushed.

Also this morning the Security Minister with the Police Commander entered Badhan, Sanaag in show and defiant force.

World

VIP
Lol so now you are booty clapping for sland? Didn’t they cage your people up not long ago during May 18 like animals and enact British laws on your land?

:mjlol::mjlol:

Also the land is purely Warsangeli stop claiming their land they killed 8 dhulo aggressors and the minister was given a huge welcome
You don’t know anything about Sanaag and the clan demographics, anyone from the area knows that Damale Hagare is a shared town between Dhulos and Warsangelis.

8 killed is nothing more than dhabacy*o propaganda.

If you think you can conquer the native land of SSC from its native inhabitants then think again. I would have thought that your 5x defeats in Tukaraq at the hands of the Jamac Siyad militia would have taught you a lesson by now.

We will continue expelling you.

Farm

VIP
You don’t know anything about Sanaag and the clan demographics, anyone from the area knows that Damale Hagare is a shared town between Dhulos and Warsangelis.

8 killed is nothing more than dhabacy*o propaganda.

If you think you can conquer the native land of SSC from its native inhabitants then think again. I would have thought that your 5x defeats in Tukaraq at the hands of the Jamac Siyad militia would have taught you a lesson by now.

We will continue expelling you.

First off congratulations you broke your fast (if you were in the first place).

Secondly again you are claiming Warsangeli land shamelessly might I add, If you knew anything about Sool you’d know 99% of wars there are between Dhulos. MJs and Warsangeli thankfully don’t have that problem, you are massacring your own people and expelling them out of their own towns (for some reason these people claim PL from time to time maybe you can ask them why they do that).

You should seriously worry about the unfortunate situation in Sool and stop looking into another clan’s land.

World

VIP
First off congratulations you broke your fast (if you were in the first place).

Secondly again you are claiming Warsangeli land shamelessly might I add, If you knew anything about Sool you’d know 99% of wars there are between Dhulos. MJs and Warsangeli thankfully don’t have that problem, you are massacring your own people and expelling them out of their own towns (for some reason these people claim PL from time to time maybe you can ask them why they do that).

You should seriously worry about the unfortunate situation in Sool and stop looking into another clan’s land.
There are already Warsangeli ministers part of Somaliland, they were part of the election and Somaliland controls most of the land. They are closing the borders and expelling your people from our sovereign territory. Whilst Puntland and Carre are allying to fight against Somaliland, Warsangeli are the main clan who are against against Carre.

Secondly, dude you are the person who is shamelessly claiming a land shared between two communities.

I suggest you to stick to things that you’re not painfully ignorant of. Anyone from Sanaag knows the demographics and clan borders, like the below:

Damalxagarre is settled by both communities.

Farm

VIP
There are already Warsangeli ministers part of Somaliland, they were part of the election and Somaliland controls most of the land. They are closing the borders and expelling your people from our sovereign territory.

Secondly, dude you are the person who is shamelessly claiming a land shared between two communities.

I suggest you to stick to things that you’re not painfully ignorant of. Anyone from Sanaag knows the demographics and clan borders.

“Our sovereign territory” I don’t feel like pulling up your past post history to save you the embarrassment. But if your claim was real about the town being equally split and your side being fully in the Somaliland camp the whole town wouldn’t have come out for the minister since you claim they are fully incorporated into Sland.

I actually feel sorry for you tbh.

World

VIP
“Our sovereign territory” I don’t feel like pulling up your past post history to save you the embarrassment. But if your claim was real about the town being equally split and your side being fully in the Somaliland camp the whole town wouldn’t have come out for the minister since you claim they are fully incorporated into Sland.

I actually feel sorry for you tbh.
What post history? I’ve never supported the Mahamoud Saleeban monarchy known as Puntland.

Go preach about the Puntland Independence Movement and how you think Somalia should be divided into 5 different countries.

The reason why they came out for the minister is because he is Warsangeli, not because of his allegiance to Puntland.

Farm

VIP
What post history? I’ve never supported the Mahamoud Saleeban monarchy known as Puntland.

Go preach about the Puntland Independence Movement and how you think Somalia should be divided into 5 different countries.

The reason why they came out for the minister is because he is Warsangeli, not because of his allegiance to Puntland.

We both know about your views towards Somaliland and the particular situation of your people hence why I feel sorry for you.

Also Somaliland has a Warsangeli minister who failed to gain any traction in the regions they inhabit in fact Puntland’s security minister is currently in Badhan who isn’t even Warsangeli....

Not everyone is like your community.

You are obviously clueless.

Farm

VIP
Also @World why is your community still begging Puntland to liberate them in 2019?

OPEN LETTER TO PUNTLAND ON THE SSC REGIONS

May 16, 2019

By Osman Hassan

To: H.E. Said Abdullahi Deni, President of Puntland
H. E Ahmed Elmi Osman
Info: Government and Parliament of Puntland
Representatives of UN Security Council UN Permanent Members
UNSRSG, IGAD, EU, AU Representatives to Somalia

Subject: The Right of occupied Sool, Sanaag and Cayn (SSC) for freedom and self- determination

https://wardheernews.com/open-letter-to-puntland-on-the-ssc-regions/

@Abdalla @Armadillo @Reiko @Ugaaso @GBTarmy @Abdisamad3 @PuntiteQueen @Reer-Bari @Crow @Tjioux @kickz @MSGA @Tukraq @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Read the subject line

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

World

VIP
Also @World why is your community still begging Puntland to liberate them in 2019?

OPEN LETTER TO PUNTLAND ON THE SSC REGIONS

May 16, 2019

By Osman Hassan

To: H.E. Said Abdullahi Deni, President of Puntland
H. E Ahmed Elmi Osman
Info: Government and Parliament of Puntland
Representatives of UN Security Council UN Permanent Members
UNSRSG, IGAD, EU, AU Representatives to Somalia

Subject: The Right of occupied Sool, Sanaag and Cayn (SSC) for freedom and self- determination

https://wardheernews.com/open-letter-to-puntland-on-the-ssc-regions/

@Abdalla @Armadillo @Reiko @Ugaaso @GBTarmy @Abdisamad3 @PuntiteQueen @Reer-Bari @Crow @Tjioux @kickz @MSGA @Tukraq @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Read the subject line

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
We’re the ones who invited Somaliland in because we don’t want Puntland on our lands, it’s why we defeated you in Tukaraq. If you think I’ve ever supported Puntland, then you are insane. To me, Puntland is the biggest enemy of the Somali people. Larger than Ethiopia, Kenya or any other country.

Here is a history lesson on your people: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...eledweyne-hiiraan-and-southern-somalia.56009/

"The Italians wanted to bring in an end to the Bimaal revolt and at all cost prevent a Bimal-Dervish alliance, which lead them to use the forces of Obbia and the Mijertein as prevention"
Source: Robert L. (1964-01-01). "The 'Mad Mullah' and Northern Somalia". The Journal of African History. 5 (3): 415–433, page 422.

It’s literally in your genetics, hence why over a hundred years later, you people invited Ethiopian troops to invade and butcher innocent civilians in Xamar. And allied with the Ethiopians to invade Somalia literally a year after the Ogaden war. It’s part of your DNA.

Farm

VIP
We’re the ones who invited Somaliland in because we don’t want Puntland on our lands, it’s why we defeated you in Tukaraq. If you think I’ve ever supported Puntland, then you are insane. To me, Puntland is the biggest enemy of the Somali people. Larger than Ethiopia, Kenya or any other country.

Here is a history lesson on your people: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...eledweyne-hiiraan-and-southern-somalia.56009/

"The Italians wanted to bring in an end to the Bimaal revolt and at all cost prevent a Bimal-Dervish alliance, which lead them to use the forces of Obbia and the Mijertein as prevention"
Source: Robert L. (1964-01-01). "The 'Mad Mullah' and Northern Somalia". The Journal of African History. 5 (3): 415–433, page 422.

It’s literally in your genetics, hence why over a hundred years later, you people invited Ethiopian troops to invade and butcher innocent civilians in Xamar. And allied with the Ethiopians to invade Somalia literally a year after the Ogaden war. It’s part of your DNA.

Are you illiterate by any chance? Perhaps try to read what was stated but slowly this time, your jealousy and envy of Majeerteen has made you beg another clan entirely. I think that shows how effective we are and shows how desperate you are, thinking that you joining Somaliland is going to effect me in any way... lol

I’m not the one who was massacred by the SNM and is now ruled by them.

:mjlol:

Warsangeli news outlet says dhulabahante attacked them and they killed few dhulos back and this @World guy screams mj propaganda lmao. Take this with Warsangelis, they control their region.

Farm

VIP
Warsangeli news outlet says dhulabahante attacked them and they killed few dhulos back and this @World guy screams mj propaganda lmao. Take this with Warsangelis, they control their region.

Why do some of these people have a problem with both MJs and Warsans but would run to shine an Isaaq’s shoes?

:what1:

Good on Warsangeli for defending their native land.

Puntland has no right to enter the territorial sovereignty of Somaliland. SSC is not part of Puntland, only the deserts of Bari, Nugaal and 1/4 of Mudug is.

Leave our land. We don’t want you.
:friendhug:
We need to create a national waqooyi identity. Reer waqooyi are the best somali for dhaqan and good culture is how to build country. Somalia still doing political Italia mafioso assassinations to eachother over money:mjkkk:

Good thing Somaliland is no clan will take over other clans land. The governing body waa somaliland and local problems are solved through xeer laws. We're not like Somalia where people can kill based on caste system or money:susp:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
In what way Somaliland consists of Many qabils Isaaq, gadubursi, harti, hawiye, tuumal madhibaan etc. They all support us yet they were not part of the dagaal between us and Somalia. Somaliland is a nation that always existed since 1960 and will always exist forever.

Well it did not exist back then as a nation just a few days if we are telling the truth in this holy month. And back before the brittish it was not like this the ruling clans force other clans to succesion. That much must be known to all slanders however they lie about it. If that is not sadness then i do not know it either.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@Farm @GBTarmy let's allow our cousin @World . He cant even marry a girl from his clan, without the permission of a khat addict Issaq judge.

If you're referring to the 14yr old that we grabbed a divorce & protection by the court. I bet you would love to marry a child you sicko and see girls as object rather then humans who want to learn and succeed.

Three judges & court in Laascaanood who passed this would get a medal better funding and a proper court building

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
dubays warsangeli who live in puntland only and dont share no land with isaaq or dhullos are 100% puntlanders and anyone who is against them is against puntland its thats imple. dubays live all over barri almost untill karkaar and sanaag. they live 30 minutes away from qardo why would we let somaliland take them @Armadillo. bro you need to change your mind on this. walahi i lived with them in bosaso and they are die hard puntlanders. dont give up on them. i dont know abou dhullos but dubays are loyal

Well it did not exist back then as a nation just a few days if we are telling the truth in this holy month. And back before the brittish it was not like this the ruling clans force other clans to succesion. That much must be known to all slanders however they lie about it. If that is not sadness then i do not know it either.
What can you guys do about it laakin you can keep dreaming of unity it wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts