3 die on Puntland side after Puntland Education Minister is attacked near Erigavo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the world viewed politics through the bush mans lens then youd be right. But the world, or almost all of it is based on post colonial borders:manny:. Somaliland existed as a nation under those colonial borders, so did Somalia and then the Somali republic. So to claim those borders and name has historic precedent. I'm amazed you want to stick to Zulu borders and try and make a modern state:ivers:
Exactly the whole world respects colonial borders not one country will take puntland seriously kkk with their Hutu tribal mentality

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kkkk what kinship is there ciidanka puntland have proved time and time again they are not fit to fight against the Mighty somaliland no offence to the Puntlanders but you guys should just withdraw before you take more losses

Their new Liberian looking president knows what’s good. As you can tell even on the site they have given up on ssc :mjlol:

They’re truly defeated people :mjlaugh:

You claim Nfd Due to colonial borders you claim ogaden due to colonial borders but SSC you claim due to kinship the hypocrisy of you qabiliste is actually embarrassing wallahi kkkk

Abti dadkani caqligooda futadu kujira. Maanta qaar baa igulaha "Somalia is sticking it to kenya, yeaah:donkey:" . Anigu I was shocked at the delusions since the somolian president lives in a Kenyan tank for protection from his own people:umwhat:but then I see the trend among most Somolians. Anagu iyo dadkan Isku IQ manihiin:icon lol:

Abti dadkani caqligooda futadu kujira. Maanta qaar baa igulaha "Somalia is sticking it to kenya, yeaah:donkey:" . Anigu I was shocked at the delusions since the somolian president lives in a Kenyan tank for protection from his own people:umwhat:but then I see the trend among most Somolians. Anagu iyo dadkan Isku IQ manihiin:icon lol:
There all retards wallahi the 68 IQ is true they are still stuck in the past wallahi posting pictures from the 70s thinking the time will go back without even putting in hard work kkkk truly failed people

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somaliland and Puntland forces have clashed on Tuesday in Damala Hagare settlement in the east of Sanaag. The skirmishes erupted after Puntland’s education minister tried to pay a courtesy call to Caramala settlement which is under the administration of Badhan. The minister of justice of Somaliland is currently visiting Badhan and Somaliland military forces blocked the delegation from Puntland led by the minister. The commander of Somaliland’s armed forces stationed in Badhan, lieutenant Hussein Aden Farah aka Farah Dhere told has confirmed the aborted attempts of Puntland minister to visit Caramala. He said due to the presence of Somaliland defense forces prevented him to come to the settlement. The lieutenant has said that the minister tried to come to the settlement in order to bring the national exams to the settlement. The deputy minister of interior of Puntland has confirmed that clashes reported between Somaliland and Puntland forces in Damala Hagare.

The deputy minister has confirmed that three soldiers from Puntland were killed in the clashes as he added that there are other casualties. Puntland ministers constantly violate the territorial sovereignty of Somaliland and reports say that ministerial level delegation from Puntland are currently visiting Yube. Somaliland and Puntland are in dispute to the ownership of Sool, Sanaag and Ayn. Somaliland claims the territory on the basis of border demarcation that dates back to the colonial era whilst Puntland argues that tribes inhabiting in the region are their next of kin.
The mental gymnastics is truly a sight to behold. Even during Ramadan, they can't help themselves. No wonder Somaliland is cursed with widespread khat addiction, chronic water shortages, and like nine active rebel movements.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The minister was warmly welcomed in the town this is embarrassing for Somaliland. They did an ambush and failed.

SqUOAL2.jpg
Such a beautiful picture. I see the pure joy in all of their faces.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
You claim Nfd Due to colonial borders you claim ogaden due to colonial borders but SSC you claim due to kinship the hypocrisy of you qabiliste is actually embarrassing wallahi kkkk
:drakewtf:What? I claim NFD & Ogaden as somali territory given illegaly by the British to neighboring countries.

Let me give you a similar scenario, lets say part of Eastern isaaq land was colonized by italy and was part of italian somaliland instead of Brittish Somaliland. Would you accept me telling you those are part of my lands since it was colonized by Italy and we will form a new southern somalia after the collapse of the Somali republic? Be honest waa ramadhan.

Jeeganta kids acting civilised and not tribal society :kodaksmiley:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wallahi as @Abdalla put it, it is incredible that Dhulbahante and Warsangeli came from the same loins as Majeerteen. While we are self funding the construction of key infrastructure projects, those two are busy hoeing around for a few $$, and slaughtering each other at the behest of their greatest foe.

Wallahi as @Abdalla put it, it is incredible that Dhulbahante and Warsangeli came from the same loins as Majeerteen. While we are self funding the construction of key infrastructure projects, those two are busy hoeing around for a few $$, and slaughtering each other at the behest of their greatest foe.
its confirmed dhulbahante are the ones attacking warsans defending their land

:drakewtf:What? I claim NFD & Ogaden as somali territory given illegaly by the British to neighboring countries.

Let me give you a similar scenario, lets say part of Eastern isaaq land was colonized by italy and was part of italian somaliland instead of Brittish Somaliland. Would you accept me telling you those are part of my lands since it was colonized by Italy and we will form a new southern somalia after the collapse of the Somali republic? Be honest waa ramadhan.

Jeeganta kids acting civilised and not tribal society :kodaksmiley:

I think it would be accepted as a truf bruv, but it doesn't mean there wouldn't be fighting on both ideologies clan tie vs new world border. If British Somaliland went as far as northern gaalkacyo, youd split from the nation south of you. Been ha sheegin waa bil Ramadan :pachah1:Italian ruined you somolians look at deranged @SomaliWadaniSoldier if I have a chance to cut off from country filled with him I'd take it :chrisfreshhah:

World

VIP
Puntland has no right to enter the territorial sovereignty of Somaliland. SSC is not part of Puntland, only the deserts of Bari, Nugaal and 1/4 of Mudug is.

Leave our land. We don’t want you.

Farm

VIP
Puntland has no right to invade the sovereign territory of somaliland, which is why they were attacked. SSC is not part of Puntland, only the deserts of Bari, Nugaal and 1/4 of Mudug is.

Leave our land. We don’t want you.

Since when was Warsangeli land yours? There’s no such thing as SSC and Warsangeli killed 8 (so far) dhulo militiamen who trespassed on their land.

The question remains why are you claiming another man’s land and furthermore why are you people attacking another clan on their native land during Ramadan?

Last edited:

World

VIP
Since when was Warsangeli land yours? There’s no such thing as SSC and Warsangeli killed 8 (so far) dhulos who trespassed on their land.

The question remains why are you claiming another man’s land and furthermore why are you people attacking another clan on their native land during Ramadan?
Damalla Xagare is as much Dhulbahante land as it is Warsangeili, we both live there.

The education minister’s visit to the town was aborted, so the Sonaliland army was successful against those who trespassed on it’s territorial sovereignty.

As for the so called “death count”, obviously fake news. Puntland was defeated and will continue being defeated until they are expelled permanently from SSC.

Farm

VIP
Damalla Xagare is as much Dhulbahante land as it is Warsangeili, we both live there.

The education minister’s visit to the town was aborted, so the Sonaliland army was successful against those who trespassed on it’s territorial sovereignty.

As for the so called “death count”, obviously fake news. Puntland was defeated and will continue being defeated until they are expelled permanently from SSC.

Lol so now you are bootyclapping for Somaliland? Guess the bullying really got to you.

:mjlol::mjlol:

The land is Warsangeli and the minister and all the soldiers are Warsangeli. He arrived in the town to huge welcome after the native Warsangeli defended their land.

SqUOAL2.jpg

Go booty clap somewhere else you act like we don’t know your post history.

:russ:

World

VIP
Lol so now you are bootyclapping for Somaliland? Guess the bullying really got to you.

The land is Warsangeli and the minister and all the soldiers are Warsangeli. He arrived in the town to huge welcome after the native Warsangeli defended their land.

SqUOAL2.jpg

Go booty clap somewhere else you act like we don’t know your post history.

:russ:
Damale Hagare is divided into two parts, one Warsangeli and one Dhulbahante.

Of course he will welcomed in the Warsangeli section, as that is his clan after all. But if he thinks he can enter the Dhulbahante part of the town, then he will be expelled (like what happened).

Somaliland officials regularly visit Warsangeli areas and receive huge welcomes as well, it doesn’t make any difference.

Farm

VIP
Damale Hagare is divided into two parts, one Warsangeli and one Dhulbahante.

Of course he will welcomed in the Warsangeli section, as that is his clan after all. But if he thinks he can enter the Dhulbahante part of the town, then he will be expelled (like what happened).

Somaliland officials regularly visit Warsangeli areas and receive huge welcomes as well, it doesn’t make any difference.

Lol so now you are booty clapping for sland? Didn’t they cage your people up not long ago during May 18 like animals and enact British laws on your land?

Also the land is purely Warsangeli stop claiming their land they killed 8 dhulo militiamen aggressors and the minister was given a huge welcome

Last edited:
Farm the Minister entered the town after successfully defeating the ambush in the outskirts of the town receiving a hero's welcome as shown by the pictures you posted.

That guy doesn't deserve a reply he's foaming from his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.