3 die on Puntland side after Puntland Education Minister is attacked near Erigavo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
I feel sorry for you MJs to have two double dealing clans in your backyard that always betray you. Who told the SL contingent about the Wasiirs exact whereabouts?

What’s crazy is he’s Warsan....guess they want to be the next dhulos and kill each other unfortunately.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Armadillo it is not them there are far more hands in it.

Literally all their budget goes into Soil and Sanaag that is why you have donkey carts delivering water to Hargaysa.

Don't be blind. If today Laascaanood returned to Puntland we would be broke.

A our resources would have to go to defending it. The Ministry of Finance would get the biggest bill ever.

Nothing would get done in Puntland as we also do't get our share from Federal government and they get far more from the UK.

It is simple, people won't stay if you can't afford their up keep.

Don't know why you're being so delusional.

If you've seen the actual budget of the local authority only gets a few million for its activities and the army stationed is paid by Central gov.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Great News - gonna keep on doing it till you stop we locked you out of Sool not long now till Sanaag.

Come on give us an excuse to militarise Sanaag, you're lucky last time parliament rejected it

It's true the troops came more from the direction of Dararweyne but they achieved nothing.

SNM is stuck in Yubbe and why they didn't make a move on Damalla Xagarre is quite obvious.

Crow good observation but me being from Puntland does not mean I am partial when it comes to reporting incidents like this.

The three killed have been confirmed by the deputy Interior Minister as well as the surprise attack and I reported it from that angle.

Also I said that they have been repelled though they had more fire power and had suffered fatalities.

Even the allsanaag report posted says they took their dead with them.

Puntland dead have been confirmed by an high ranking official.

SirLancelLord

VIP
It's true the troops came more from the direction of Dararweyne but they achieved nothing.

SNM is stuck in Yubbe and why they didn't make a move on Damalla Xagarre is quite obvious.

I know you're biased but at least be decent.

SNM was disbanded in 91 to form a national army that also included a whole bunch of tribal militias who were only made professional with ranks in 2011.

Somaliland bigger gun diplomacy if fully utilised can push you're little militia all the way back. But we choose not to we work slowly in capturing those areas to avoid conflict

Show some respect

Crow good observation but me being from Puntland does not mean I am partial when it comes to reporting incidents like this.

The three killed have been confirmed by the deputy Interior Minister as well as the surprise attack and I reported it from that angle.

Also I said that they have been repelled though they had more fire power and had suffered fatalities.

Even the allsanaag report posted says they took their dead with them.

Puntland dead have been confirmed by an high ranking official.
Why is puntland even wasting money and lives for warsangeli and dhulo who clearly are traitors and love Somaliland more they carried out this attack on yall the dhulbhnte carried out the tukaraq dagaal puntland is being played. Forget clan lineages DNA haplogroups have proven it to be all fake these people are Somalilanders through and through puntland should focus on their own wallahi

I know you're biased but at least be decent.

SNM was disbanded in 91 to form a national army that also included a whole bunch of tribal militias who were only made professional with ranks in 2011.

Somaliland bigger gun diplomacy if fully utilised can push you're little militia all the way back. But we choose not to we work slowly in capturing those areas to avoid conflict

Show some respect
Yup we are an army not a clan militia we walk in a sophisticated way. Step by step we have cleared ssc from terrorists. Shoutout to Dhulbhnte and warsangeli for being die hard Somalilanders

60452136_1101884116670482_1425667226576355328_n.jpg

The Puntland Education Minister Abdullahi Mohamed Hassan reached cult status.

Tonight he's in Dhahar/Baraagaha Qol after successfully inspecting schools in Sanaag and Highlaan in which Puntland exams are being held.

Farm indeed with hired mercenaries.

Puntland Minister roams entire Sanaag in days goes all the way to Erigavo but nothing they could do than watch from the sidelines and rear sneak attacks.

Farm indeed with hired mercenaries.

Puntland Minister roams entire Sanaag in days goes all the way to Erigavo but nothing they could do than watch from the sidelines and rear sneak attacks.
:mjlol: Your all the way to Ceeri means Yubbe outskirts and Damalla Xagare which is closer to Dhahar than Ceeri. Why is a Minister of Somaliland in Badhan? Isn't it supposed to be under your control?:pachah1:

According to Warsangeli websites, Dhulo SLers attacked them after the first batch of Isaaq were crushed.

They attacked Warsangeli for being in WARSANGELI land? How will these dead SL footsoldiers explain themselves in the hereafter? If they are that poor, go cut some hair or sell samosas in the street, don't kill your own kin for Isaaq dollars. :kanyehmm:

Maleeshiyaadka beelaha Isaaq oo mar kale gardaro ku soo weeraray degaano ay degaan beesha Warsangeli.

Maleeshiyaadka Isaaq ayaa soo weeray Wasiirka Waxbarshada Puntland C/laahi Maxamed Xasan , isaga oo ku sugan magaalada uu ka soo jeedo ee Damala Xagare.

Ilaaladii wasiirka ayaa iska difaaacday weerarkii maleeshiyaadka beelaha Isaaq u dhamaayeen.

Nasiib xumo, markii loo xoog sheegta maleeshiyaaskii SNM oo la jebiyey, ayeey si xun oo bani aadanimadda ka baxsan oo dhaqankooda ah waxay u soo adeegsadeen Ciidamo ka mushahaar qaata SNM, oo ka soo jeeda beesha Dhulbahnante.

According to Warsangeli websites, Dhulo SLers attacked them after the first batch of Isaaq were crushed.

They attacked Warsangeli for being in WARSANGELI land? How will these dead SL footsoldiers explain themselves in the hereafter? If they are that poor, go cut some hair or sell samosas in the street, don't kill your own kin for Isaaq dollars. :kanyehmm:

Maleeshiyaadka beelaha Isaaq oo mar kale gardaro ku soo weeraray degaano ay degaan beesha Warsangeli.

Maleeshiyaadka Isaaq ayaa soo weeray Wasiirka Waxbarshada Puntland C/laahi Maxamed Xasan , isaga oo ku sugan magaalada uu ka soo jeedo ee Damala Xagare.

Ilaaladii wasiirka ayaa iska difaaacday weerarkii maleeshiyaadka beelaha Isaaq u dhamaayeen.

Nasiib xumo, markii loo xoog sheegta maleeshiyaaskii SNM oo la jebiyey, ayeey si xun oo bani aadanimadda ka baxsan oo dhaqankooda ah waxay u soo adeegsadeen Ciidamo ka mushahaar qaata SNM, oo ka soo jeeda beesha Dhulbahnante.
I told you so it was your own clan they are loyal to Somaliland the days of fighting over made up clan lineages is done in 2019 people are fighting for their nation like they should be

I told you so it was your own clan they are loyal to Somaliland the days of fighting over made up clan lineages is done in 2019 people are fighting for their nation like they should be

I would believe you if you didn't call them Faqash in their face and behind their backs.

You can believe and support what you will but I will never support attacking people in their own land because they support another administration. This is un-islamic and inhumane.

Furthermore, it will only breed deeper resentment and enmity.

Keep up the aggression and see where it gets you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending