3 die on Puntland side after Puntland Education Minister is attacked near Erigavo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
badhan is the fourth district that generates the most revenue for puntland:childplease::camby:.

I didn't know that but isn't it funny Puntland ministers are all the way in Taleex opening schools while they are being attacked at their home town only 100 miles from Qardho, it shows how weak and unreliable Warsans are than Dhulos.:nahgirl:

I would believe you if you didn't call them ****** in their face and behind their backs.

You can believe and support what you will but I will never support attacking people in their own land because they support another administration. This is un-islamic and inhumane.

Furthermore, it will only breed deeper resentment and enmity.

Keep up the aggression and see where it gets you.
What have somaliland done who's land is it Puntland or Somalilands ? The map tells me you were trespassing we have every right to defend our borders. We have no problem with majeerten we want peace with yall but you guys need to step out of our borders its that simple ka waran if somaliland army were to pullup to puntland and cause fitnah during Ramadan. Your blinded by false clan lineages you dont even realize your the aggressor here

What have somaliland done who's land is it Puntland or Somalilands ? The map tells me you were trespassing we have every right to defend our borders. We have no problem with majeerten we want peace with yall but you guys need to step out of our borders its that simple ka waran if somaliland army were to pullup to puntland and cause fitnah during Ramadan. Your blinded by false clan lineages you dont even realize your the aggressor here

Warsangeli entered Warsangeli land to conduct Warsangeli business. I don't know what Majeerteen you are referring to. There are no MJs in SSC besides the Gahayle in Ceerigaabo and Las Suraad.

Stop hiding from the fact that Somaliland regularly attacks SSC Harti for supporting Puntland. You are either bribing or murdering your way into closing the imaginary border.

This is not a secret.

I didn't know that but isn't it funny Puntland ministers are all the way in Taleex opening schools while they are being attacked at their home town only 100 miles from Qardho, it shows how weak and unreliable Warsans are than Dhulos.:nahgirl:

ah yes, one incident defines us...
:bell:

Warsangeli entered Warsangeli land to conduct Warsangeli business. I don't know what Majeerteen you are referring to. There are no MJs in SSC besides the Gahayle in Ceerigaabo and Las Suraad.

Stop hiding from the fact that Somaliland regularly attacks SSC Harti for supporting Puntland. You are either bribing or murdering to expand into Eastern SSC.
Ooh so he was a warsangeli puntland supporter. That's tuff he was still trespassing on the land of the state they shouldn't have attacked him but every nation has to guard its borders I guess aun to the victims.

Ooh so he was a warsangeli puntland supporter. That's tuff he was still trespassing on the land of the state they shouldn't have attacked him but every nation has to guard its borders I guess aun to the victims.

the lack of resources in the north wont sustain a growing population. your being duked if you think we are on board.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
the lack of resources in the north wont sustain a growing population. your being duked if you think we are on board.
Puntland should build a wall and make SL pay for it to prevent mass exodus into Puntland:dabcasar:

The Minister was attacked from both SNM militia from Yubbe and from Dararweyne area but repelled the attack after the locals rushed to defend the Minister and SNM was dealt a heavy hand in Damalla Xagare thanks to the locals.

They should think twice next time they are trying to attack Damalla Xagare.

They took a good lesson today not to mess with people from Damalla Xagare.

Wararkii ugu Dambeeyay Dagaalkii Damalla Xagare-COD

May 21, 2019 - By: Abdirisak Faamoos

Waxaa dagan xaalada deegaanka Damalla Xagare Ee koonfurta gobolka Sanaag kadib dagaal maanta halkaasi ku dhexmaray ciidamo Ka tirsan Puntland iyo ciidamo Somaliland ah kuwaas oo duulaan ahaa.

ciidan-740x389.jpg

Dagaalka ayaa yimid kadib markii ciidamada duulaanka ahaa ee Somaliland oo ka yimid deegaanka Yubbe ay weerar ku qaadeen ciidamo galbinayay Wefdi uu horkacayay wasiirka Waxbarashada Puntland Cabdilaahi Maxamed Xasan kaas oo isla maanta booqasho u kuurgalid xaaladda waxbarasho ku tagay Damalla Xagare.

Wararku waxa ay sheegayaan in 9 askari oo kamid ah dhinacyadii is-farasaaray ay ku geeriyooden dagaalka walow ay soo baxayaan warar iskhilaafsan oo la xiriira tirada khasaaraha ka dhashay dagaalka.

Mid kamid ah dadka deegaanka oo lagu magacaabo Shire Maxamed Jaamac ayaa Horseed Media u sheegay in xiliga dagaalka uu dhacayay ka hor ay wefdiga wasiirka ka yimaadeen booqasho ay ugu tageen arday u fadhiday imtixaanaadka shahaadiga ee Puntland ,daqiiqado kadib booqashadana uu qarxay dagaalka.

Waxa uu sheegay in dadka deegaanka ay gurmad u fidiyeen wasiirka iyo wefdiga la socday kadib markii uu qarxay dagaaalka waxaana uu sida uu hadalka u dhigay uu sheegay in jab xooggan uu soo gaaray ciidamadii Somaliland ee duulaanka ku qaaday wefdiga wasiir Cabdulaahi Maxamed.

Dhaawacyadii ka dhashay dagaalka ayuu sheegay in loo qaaday Cisbitaalka degmada Xingalool.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Lol don't act like the victim bruh when you talk like this SL will always protect its borders from qabil motivated terrorists
I dont want to argue with you, but isn't Somalilands claim to independency heavily rooted in qabil politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts