3 days after calling 4 peace Marehan broke the treaty and killed 7 Ogaden civilians

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Heres an Ogaden perspective of today’s battle 3 Liyuu Boolis dead

1. Damn that was quick they ran with that clip from Balanbale fast, and are begging Ethiopia federal government for help now. They forget that Balanbale is inhabited by the same Bah Hawiyo they are trying to genocide in Fadhigaradle 80 kmo north of Balanbale. Balanbale is also bigger than every Gumcadle settlement combined on this planet.

2. He mentions the MJ guy that was killed in Doolo, its true he was killed in Doolo not by MX but by OG, the reason for his killing its because he was based in Qoraxeey and he refused to join the Cagdheer who wants to carry out genocide against Bah Hawiyo-MX, he fled disobeying orders, the reason for his refusal probably has to do with the fact that he doesn't want to be part of war crimes against fellow Darood. Qalas Harti may he enter through the gates of Jannah.

They forget that Balanbale is inhabited by the same Bah Hawiyo they are trying to genocide in Fadhigaradle 80 kmo north of Balanbale. Balanbale is also bigger than every Gumcadle settlement combined on this planet.

Good to know. We shall make sure to add Balanbale into our soon to be conquered list

:hmm:

Another strategy is, if you FKD with fellow Darood and a Ayax muncher rears its ugly head, forget the FKD with Darood and go for the red eyed beast :pachah1:
1694883902123.png

Kulaha "Fellow darood"

An whole marexaan villages (women and children) was massacred, raped and uprooted, yet nigga screams Daroodnimo😑

This is what fellow darood has done:

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Reports are saying that Rer Cabdille lost another 6 men in Garasle, this added to the 6 men they lost in Fadhigaradle. The total count for OG is now around 20, Rer cabdille 12 while the remainder 8 kuwa la soo qalday.

Bah Hawiyo make me proud this time, you are making Cagdheer oo dhan scream and insult MX.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Seems like the Marexaan have been displaced over a few thousand sq km.

Declaring a clan war against the state will only worsen that. This could have been avoided if they brought their terrorists to Cagjar instead of parading them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I rather debate on historical facts based on facts instead of throwing insults and posting pictures of dead Rer Cabdille, anagu waan is naqaan, we know who Shilaabo belongs to can be easily proven and its MX particularly Rer Farah Ugas and especially Bah Hawiyo. I don't know much about Bah Gerri bro my sub doesn't neighbor them not now and not historically but we have always neighbored you laangaabs in Gaalkacyo, in Galaadi and now in Wardheer and Caleen. The difference between you and me is however you count 6-7 names to Darood while I count 22 names, there are major subclans named about Habar Celi all across Somalia you are ancient clan Habar Celi + 2 Waaq waaqs and then you are at Ogaden lmao ! When you were a clan Diini wasn't even born.

Isaaq have Bah Habar Celi, Dhulbahante have it, MJ have it, and MX have it.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
I rather debate on historical facts based on facts instead of throwing insults and posting pictures of dead Rer Cabdille, anagu waan is naqaan, we know who Shilaabo belongs to can be easily proven and its MX particularly Rer Farah Ugas and especially Bah Hawiyo. I don't know much about Bah Gerri bro my sub doesn't neighbor them not now and not historically but we have always neighbored you laangaabs in Gaalkacyo, in Galaadi and now in Wardheer and Caleen. The difference between you and me is however you count 6-7 names to Darood while I count 22 names, there are major subclans named about Habar Celi all across Somalia you are ancient clan Habar Celi + 2 Waaq waaqs and then you are at Ogaden lmao ! When you were a clan Diini wasn't even born.

Isaaq have Bah Habar Celi, Dhulbahante have it, MJ have it, and MX have it.
All you have are tears and calaacal. Fact: there are more Makaahiil on this planet than all of Sade

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We are not stopping until we reach Cabdudwaaq
:fittytousand:

Who put the fear of Caabudwaaq in Gumcadles heart ? it was Rer Dalal who did that from 2016-2022.

So now even if a birds fart they will scream Caabudwaaq has attacked us, nigga Caabudwaaq is 140km from Laasacanood and we are there just chilling, the mentally abused are still thinking of us call it PTSD.

If you were going to invade CW you would invade Laasacanood.

Trending