3 days after calling 4 peace Marehan broke the treaty and killed 7 Ogaden civilians

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Can someone verify whatever spm guy is saying?

What outsiders learned from this Mx and Og war is that both of these tribes need to invest in heavy artilleries. Can’t wait until garacad to Goldogob road project is complete 😂

cow

VIP
This is what I warned would happen but the clueless Mx here were too thick to understand

Nope you used ethiopian government resources to attack mx. But you got defeated in the battle by a sub sub sub clan while your whole liyu police was gathering in shilaabo. They attacked today and 6 of your invaders sent to hell.

Gurmad for reer warsame has now gathered in fadhigaraadle.This war will cement shilaabo and will be the end of liyu police of ever wearing shaati dowlad.

Abaq

VIP
Cabsiiye is probably the biggest Cayr and habar aji and Ayaanle compete for second. Anyway nimanka iska celi why are y’all fleeing to our side of shilaabo and asking us for protection from Liyu. We don’t want to get involved in this ‘Darood walaalo’ business
Hide the fugitives and make yourself complicit. You're next in the firing line anyway

Hide the fugitives and make yourself complicit. You're next in the firing line anyway
We don’t need to do work. AS is already busy grinding them down in Eastern Galgadud 😂😂
Sxb we have to focus on resettling our people in these lands all the way to the border!

Abaq

VIP
Nope you used ethiopian government resources to attack mx. But you got defeated in the battle by a sub sub sub clan while your whole liyu police was gathering in shilaabo. They attacked today and 6 of your invaders sent to hell.

Gurmad for reer warsame has now gathered in fadhigaraadle.This war will cement shilaabo and will be the end of liyu police of ever wearing shaati dowlad.
Quoting this for future reference in the coming days. You're also the guy who said Fartaag would capture Bu'aale by August :pachah1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You ask Reer Abdille to not join while bragging about killing 6 of us. Enjoy the Karbaash Brotha 😄
When did I ask Rer Cabdille not to get involved ? you were involved from the start and you love this type of shit and its you who created this thread. But I will tell you the truth now get the f*ck out of Shilaabo topics, we don't neighbour Rer Cabdille you are hiilo for Gumcadle and 6 of you niggas got massacred by geeljire, go back to Imey you hybrid Galla madow. :pachah1:

Cow vs Abaq nobody else get involved.

When did I ask Rer Cabdille not to get involved ? you were involved from the start and you love this type of shit and its you who created this thread. But I will tell you the truth now get the f*ck out of Shilaabo topics, we don't neighbour Rer Cabdille you are hiilo for Gumcadle and 6 of you niggas got massacred by geeljire, go back to Imey you hybrid Galla madow. :pachah1:

Cow vs Abaq nobody else get involved.

Let me tell you this. We Reer Abdille are Nasab Ogaden. Wherever I see my own brothers being attacked we will always be first in line to defend them. We will happily die for Ogaden interests. At the end of the day Gumcadle is Ogaden while You are Bon Mrxaan. I side with own family over shisheeye 👍

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Let me tell you this. We Reer Abdille are Nasab Ogaden. Wherever I see my own brothers being attacked we will always be first in line to defend them. We will happily die for Ogaden interests. At the end of the day Gumcadle is Ogaden while You are Bon Mrxaan. I side with own family over shisheeye 👍
I am closer related to the Bah Hawiyo defending their land than you are to Gumcadle, both in terms of bloodline as well as deegaan. But we are not disturbing the peace in Shilaabo our homeland.

You on the other hand is a hybrid Galla madow boon from Imey who travelled hundreds of km to Shilaabo to act as cannon fodder for Gumcadle, I welcome your death more than the Gumcadle who have dispute with my cousins. Waxaana tahay gun hal jifo ku goobtay who came to disturb our peace.

I am closer related to the Bah Hawiyo defending their land from and saying no to illegal expansion, but no Rer Dalal Ugas is fighting as of yet.

You on the other hand is a hybrid Galla madow boon from Imey who travelled hundreds of km to Shilaabo to act as cannon fodder for Gumcadle, I welcome your death more than the Gumcadle who have dispute with my cousins. Waxaana tahay gun hal jifo ku goobtay.

Shilaabo & Iimey are all part of Ogadenia republic. All strong states have to reinforce sovereignty over their subjects. We have disarmed all the Langaabs to the west and south of us. It’s only you Mooryaans near eastern Galgadud borders left to handle. You use the dry ports in Galnus to bring in Teknikos to the region and use it for clan warfare. Do you think DDS will idly sit and watch you rats turn the region into failed state Somalia? For every 1 Ogaden that is killed in his native land we have 20 Marehans to hunt.

The Reer Dalal Ugaas you speak of are no more than 200 people Lool. Bring them to the battlefield so we can exterminate your lineage for good this time @Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Shilaabo & Iimey are all part of Ogadenia republic. All strong states have to reinforce sovereignty over their subjects. We have disarmed all the Langaabs to the west and south of us. It’s only you Mooryaans near eastern Galgadud borders left to handle. You use the dry ports in Galnus to bring in Teknikos to the region and use it for clan warfare. Do you think DDS will idly sit and watch you rats turn the region into failed state Somalia? For every 1 Ogaden that is killed in his native land we have 20 Marehans to hunt.

The Reer Dalal Ugaas you speak of are no more than 200 people Lool. Bring them to the battlefield so we can exterminate your lineage for good this time @Dalalos_ibn_Adali
We will if this escalates but for now we are watching things closely as the bigger Diini.

1694815980604.png

Trending