3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogadishu sultanate? Existent in 10th till the 14th, making it older, lasting longer than ANY sultanate you might have.
We all know Jeberti married Aji UGLIEST xabesha servant how does it feel knowing that your ancestor booty clapped for the SAMAALE clan miskiin. Read Ibn khaldoun journey to Mogadishu and how he was mesmerised by it. There is a detailed account of the hawiye clan in thethe conquest of habesh tell me where in the book is the DAROOD clan named dropped. Said of Mogadishu added immensely to Islamic academia. I can go on and on. Miskiin hiding behind MJ :chrisfreshhah: bet my direct family is bigger than your entire qabill

Hawiye were in the outskirts of Benaadir during any so-called Caliphate, don't attempt to rewrite history.
As for Daarood's wife, she was Doombire Direed. You never get tired of lying do you?

Kulaha Ajuuraan is Hawiye, get the hell out of here.

I don't even need to mention Daarood, Harti was directly involved.

The chronicler Shihāb al-Dīn indicates, for example, that 300 Harti soldiers took part in Imam Ahmad's Adal Sultanate army. He describes them specifically as "famous among the infantry as stolid swordsmen" and "a people not given to yielding"

Gorgorah and Hawiyah was mentioned. You seem bitter that Darood has no history before the 19th century. Ajuraan is Hawiye and have the richest and largest empire in Somali history. The Daroods finally managed to find civilisation with their later sultanates in the 1800s(which means nothing).

Seriously, your people were so barbaric that they were put in human zoos:mjlol:

1889-2.jpg

Your proud people lived by the geel and nothing else.

:duck:

Where is your so called abtiris? Prove Ajuuraan is HAWIYE.
You claim every non-Daarood clan under the sun and at times try to adopt Daarood clans.
Show us the receipts, you confederation of misfits.

Hawiye were in the outskirts of Benaadir during any so-called Caliphate, don't attempt to rewrite history.
As for Daarood's wife, she was Doombire Direed. You never get tired of lying do you?

Kulaha Ajuuraan is Hawiye, get the hell out of here.

The chronicler Shihāb al-Dīn indicates, for example, that 300 Harti soldiers took part in Imam Ahmad's Adal Sultanate army. He describes them specifically as "famous among the infantry as stolid swordsmen" and "a people not given to yielding"
No, Ajuuran was Hawiye so that doesn't make much sense. Bitter are we? Hiraab(another Hawiye sub clan incase you didn't know) took over and ousted the Ajuuran. That would only be possible if they lived in Mogadishu no?

No, Ajuuran was Hawiye so that doesn't make much sense. Bitter are we? Hiraab(another Hawiye sub clan incase you didn't know) took over and ousted the Ajuuran. That would only be possible if they lived in Mogadishu no?

Again, no evidence. No Abtiris. How does it feel to be part of an ever-growing confederation of bullshit. :siilaanyolaugh:
Degodiye, Garre and now even the Ajuuraan are being adopted, your adoption channels are open more often than a hooker's legs are in Amsterdam.

Someone wake me up when the misfits of the Naarul Hawiye confederation prove how Ajuuraan, Garre and Degodiye are all "Hawiye" by bloodline.

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Mogadishu sultanate? Existent in 10th till the 14th, making it older, lasting longer than ANY sultanate you might have.
We all know Jeberti married Aji UGLIEST xabesha servant how does it feel knowing that your ancestor booty clapped for the SAMAALE clan miskiin. Read Ibn khaldoun journey to Mogadishu and how he was mesmerised by it. There is a detailed account of the hawiye clan in thethe conquest of habesh tell me where in the book is the DAROOD clan named dropped. Said of Mogadishu added immensely to Islamic academia. I can go on and on. Miskiin hiding behind MJ :chrisfreshhah: bet my direct family is bigger than your entire qabill
Keep lighting up these cancerous desert dwelling pirate Bermudas, :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::siilaanyolaugh:

"A few clans in the borders of Somalia do not belong to the Hawiye clan, but came to be associated with them politically:

:umad:

Go type up some fake abtiris, wecelo bilaa taariikh bilaa abtiris. Or are you going to backtrack and claim you meant Ajuuraan is "Samaale" and not this fabled "Hawiye" you speak of.

:mjlol:

1. the ancestor of the Degodia is the grandson of Hawiye's 5th son Gungundabe
Galje’el is Degodi's younger brother
2. Ajuuran is a Sub clan of the Hiirab, you used to get jobs based on your qabill and the Ajuuran where the Tax qabil
3.Hawadle is the cousin by hawiye who have for generations exclusively married into hawiye,

1. the ancestor of the Degodia is the grandson of Hawiye's 5th son Gungundabe
Galje’el is Degodi's younger brother
2. Ajuuran is a Sub clan of the Hiirab, you used to get jobs based on your qabill and the Ajuuran where the Tax qabil
3.Hawadle is the cousin by hawiye who have for generations exclusively married into hawiye,

:duck:

Degodia claims Samaale, Xawaadle claims Samaale, Ajuuraan claims Samaale, Sheekhaal claims Arab..
Stick to ONE fake story, this constantly changing narrative and abtiris is just pathetic.
Will the real Hawiye please stand up and provide a consistent abtiris.

How hard can it be. Who are you people and where the hell did you come from. Do you have a common daddy, I think not. :cosbyhmm:

@SIR-RIGHTEOUS
You're one of those internet qabillist that has never talked about qabill outside of your family, using Wikipedia nowadays is foolish considering there is a daarod who's changing the qabill lines of isaaq and hawiye:chrisfreshhah:here I have once again some hardcore facts for you.

Mohamed abdullah hassan when he was recruiting for soldiers in his struggle referred to the Ajuuran & degoidia as hawiye clans.
Once again your coming up short with evidence

PREDICTABLE

:bell:

IMG_7153.PNG

@SIR-RIGHTEOUS
You're one of those internet qabillist that has never talked about qabill outside of your family, using Wikipedia nowadays is foolish considering there is a daarod who's changing the qabill lines of isaaq and hawiye:chrisfreshhah:here I have once again some hardcore facts for you.

Mohamed abdullah hassan when he was recruiting for soldiers in his struggle referred to the Ajuuran & degoidia as hawiye clans.
Once again your coming up short with evidence

PREDICTABLE

:bell:

View attachment 15397

:patrice: Uhuh, sure buddy. Instead of showing me this nonsense, have a team meeting with the new recruits and decide on which abtiris and history you want to go with.

Macasalaama. I have to go thank Allah for not making me part of a confederation. I know my great grandpappy and his forebears. Thank you Allah.

IMG_7154.JPG
:patrice: Uhuh, sure buddy. Instead of showing me this nonsense, have a team meeting with the new recruits and decide on which abtiris and history you want to go with.

Macasalaama. I have to go thank Allah for not making me part of a confederation. I know my great grandpappy and his forebears. Thank you Allah.

Once again opening your mouth with no evidence. Hawiye has always been bigger than DAROOD even in the 20th century.

Backed BY evidence run your mouth when you haveEVIDENCE

unlike you I have a SOURCE: :chrisfreshhah:https://books.google.com.au/books?id=7s96J1W0hL4C&pg=PA85&lpg=PA85&dq=hawiye+degodia&source=bl&ots=p2d2NxKtpB&sig=j7t53buB_9WKMwILccOlHQG9deQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf99uYh8zQAhXEQY8KHW6oBL84ChDoAQhHMAk#v=onepage&q=hawiye degodia&f=false

Go back and reveer that GAALO RACE TRAITOR queen of yours Ayaan hirsi

IMG_7154.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 15399

Once again opening your mouth with no evidence. Hawiye has always been bigger than DAROOD even in the 20th century.

Backed BY evidence run your mouth when you haveEVIDENCE

unlike you I have a SOURCE: :chrisfreshhah:https://books.google.com.au/books?id=7s96J1W0hL4C&pg=PA85&lpg=PA85&dq=hawiye+degodia&source=bl&ots=p2d2NxKtpB&sig=j7t53buB_9WKMwILccOlHQG9deQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf99uYh8zQAhXEQY8KHW6oBL84ChDoAQhHMAk#v=onepage&q=hawiye degodia&f=false

Go back and refeere that GAALO RACE TRAITOR queen of yours Ayaan hirsi

View attachment 15399

Are you ok? We were talking about how some "Hawiye" tribes are in fact something called "Samaale". Stick to the topic you ADHD suffering glue-sniffer.

There is no need to unravel just because you don't know your abtiris. Allah loves all his slaves, even Narul Hawiye confederation members.

"refeere"? Is that a word. Speaking of traitors, how is your o author Habaryar Amaan doing.

28504909._UY200_.jpg

@SIR-RIGHTEOUS
English is not my first language

YOUR CLAN HAS NOTHING ON HAWIYE, your race language and country had been named after us your historic contributions where minimal and are dwarfed by HAWIYE accomplishment you don't have the numbers or accomplishment to box with hawiye, it must be hard hitting that your clan is even more useless then beesha shanaad :chrisfreshhah:

Every fact or argument you used has been DISPELLED you have shown yourself only capable of using lies and fake stories to debate

CIAO SAB UNTER MENSCH:drakekidding:

1195wtl.jpg

Geeljires don't have much leeway to speak.:mjlol:

What does someone claiming some nonsense about Daarood have to do with Ajuuraan NOT being Hawiye. Daarood subclans are not the ones claiming Samaale or some other nonsense, we have ONE abtiris, ONE historical origin story and a SHARED history.

Go convince Xawaadle, Ajuuraan and the others to stop claiming Samaale. We do not suffer from Hawiye clan identity crisis. :mjkkk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts