2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I have been playing PES since 2003 and beyond. I am only loyal to PES. Good memories. :banderas:

View attachment 104299
Since you love it why don’t you open a lil spot to play PES games in Burco? You can make good dough. Youths who don’t have the system at home play it after school. The amount of kids who got karbaashed and go back home to cry to hoyo and get more money is crazy. :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Since you love it why don’t you open a lil spot to play PES games in Burco? You can make good dough. Youths who don’t have the system at home play it after school. The amount of kids who got karbaashed and go back home to cry to hoyo and get more money is crazy. :pachah1:

Good business idea when this Covid-19 dies down.

This is the same nigga who makes fun of my connection btw :russ:
20200406_234457.jpg

He lagged out of two games lmao, EA gave me the dub. 1 draw, and I beat him twice when he didn't lag out. Tell your boy to upgrade his internet.

Bohol

VIP
Pro evo some hot fire back in the day

It is still.

"For those looking for faster and more casual fun, FIFA 20 is a better choice, as it's easy and quick to learn the controls. PES 2020, on the other hand, is a more technical and deeper game, with greater complexity in creating moves.2 Dec 2019"

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
View attachment 104360

He lagged out of two games lmao, EA gave me the dub. 1 draw, and I beat him twice when he didn't lag out. Tell your boy to upgrade his internet.
:damn:Idk why he doesn’t use LAN especially if they’re other people at crib watching stuff on their tablets/phones.

Xagee kasoo dhacdey ninyow?:cosbyhmm:
I’ll holla at you later today. I need to see if you a real one or fata baqle cause @Ferrari is hot garbage we’ve all slapped him up. :russ:

Trending