2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

he beat me and i beat him.

i dont park the BUS, i ain't no man u fan.:ftw9nwa:
relax with the man u slander you probably an arsenal fan
1585789727921.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Talk to me abti :damnmusic:Which game modes do you play? The least game mode I play is My Team. I’m grinding a two way slashing playmaker rn. :lawd:

If you wanna do 1v1 holla at me on my off days b.
Usually mypark but I ain't got ps plus rn so I use mycareer lately I have a 90 ovr SG pure lockdown :banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Usually mypark but I ain't got ps plus rn so I use mycareer lately I have a 90 ovr SG pure lockdown :banderas:
Bro I have a 90 ovr perimeter lock down SG he’s a dog. :wow:

Once I get more badges we need to link at the crib for 1v1 my two way play making slasher vs your lock down.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bro I have a 90 ovr perimeter lock down SG he’s a dog. :wow:

Once I get more badges we need to link at the crib for 1v1 my two way play making slasher vs your lock down.
Nigga I'd sweep the floor with you :russ: :deadmanny:

I'm down tho wallahi :dzmxmmb:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nigga I'd sweep the floor with you :russ: :deadmanny:

I'm down tho wallahi :dzmxmmb:
:kodaksmiley::drakewtf:Why are you acting like my two way is offensive threat or shot creator who you can bully around? I got defense and finishing. :hahaidiot:

How tall is your guard? And is he pure lock or shooting lock?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:kodaksmiley::drakewtf:Why are you acting like my two way is offensive threat or shot creator who you can bully around? I got defense and finishing. :hahaidiot:

How tall is your guard? And is he pure lock or shooting lock?
Hes pure lock 6'6 waraa but I almost maxed out my offensive skillsets :sass2:

I don't doubt that your build is good but im just that skilled. I'll beat you with my 74ovr sharpshooter :sass2:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hes pure lock 6'6 waraa but I almost maxed out my offensive skillsets :sass2:

I don't doubt that your build is good but im just that skilled. I'll beat you with my 74ovr sharpshooter :sass2:
Typical Zuumali all talk no action.:drakekidding:

Man said he’d beat me with a 74 ovr sharp :deadmanny: My lock will make you cry Walahi and I’ll dunk on your neck.:birdman:

Bro how late do you stay up?
Nvm we can’t play cause you don’t have PS plus you need that to hop on park lmao and that’s where we can do our 1v1 :russ:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Typical Zuumali all talk no action.:drakekidding:

Man said he’d beat me with a 74 ovr sharp :deadmanny: My lock will make you cry Walahi and I’ll dunk on your neck.:birdman:

Bro how late do you stay up?
Nvm we can’t play cause you don’t have PS plus you need that to hop on park lmao and that’s where we can do our 1v1 :russ:
Im gonna reup on it soon and I'll have you ooyin akhi :sass2:

Word is gucci mane dropped your 90 ovr off with a 65 ovr
n1VlfDf.png

Trending