2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
EA fuked us up that game. Hit the post twice and we also bottled couple of chances and gifted them two goals.

We go again. :hemad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
A99B64AA-8EF3-4CC0-8996-94616BC81029.jpeg

Co-Op with the neef @Southerner 8-1-1:wow1:
We played some horny football words to the goat LVG. :lolbron:

View attachment 102130
Co-Op with the neef @Southerner 8-1-1:wow1:
We played some horny football words to the goat LVG. :lolbron:

You so good that you didn't even celebrate after scoring while I was celebrating every goal like Inzaghi :rejoice:

I'm surprised someone who calls football "soccer" understands how to play the game, impressed walahi you carried us in most of those game.

I'm going to need a new controller before I play you 1 on 1 :kanyehmm:

@sigmund you selling those ps4 controllers:gaasdrink:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You so good that you didn't even celebrate after scoring while I was celebrating every goal like Inzaghi :rejoice:

I'm surprised someone who calls football "soccer" understands how to play the game, impressed walahi you carried us in most of those game.

I'm going to need a new controller before I play you 1 on 1 :kanyehmm:

@sigmund you selling those ps4 controllers:gaasdrink:
LooL I only watch the celebrations if the other niggas milk their shit.

Y’all UK niggas are hella disrespectful you assume every American is shit at Fifa :birdman: plus I play all the modes. Online seasons, pro clubs, Co-Op, career mode and some FUT which helps uno cause you get a taste of of how CPU and normal people and better your overall game.

Bro me and you kinda play alike. We’re both unselfish. Usually when I play with friends or people I know from twitter I’m the unselfish one but adi you were doing the same shit I usually do and I was like Wth:faysalwtf:You’d go through the defense and instead of finishing the Chance you’d try to look for me when I’m well behind you. I had to get used to it.

Ngl I was heated at times when you’d mess around cause I like to make niggas rage quit and get on with other games while other times I do like to get them heated and do skill moves and put their keeper on the floor.:lolbron:

This one time you broke one of their defenders ankles and sent him flying I was like :ohhh::ohdamn:Usually I’m the one that does the skill moves but when I saw what you had in your locker I was surprised.:leon:

Good stuff tho. :salute:

LooL I only watch the celebrations if the other niggas milk their shit.

Y’all UK niggas are hella disrespectful you assume every American is shit at Fifa :birdman: plus I play all the modes. Online seasons, pro clubs, Co-Op, career mode and some FUT which helps uno cause you get a taste of of how CPU and normal people and better your overall game.

Bro me and you kinda play alike. We’re both unselfish. Usually when I play with friends or people I know from twitter I’m the unselfish one but adi you were doing the same shit I usually do and I was like Wth:faysalwtf:You’d go through the defense and instead of finishing the Chance you’d try to look for me when I’m well behind you. I had to get used to it.

Ngl I was heated at times when you’d mess around cause I like to make niggas rage quit and get on with other games while other times I do like to get them heated and do skill moves and put their keeper on the floor.:lolbron:

This one time you broke one of their defenders ankles and sent him flying I was like :ohhh::ohdamn:Usually I’m the one that does the skill moves but when I saw what you had in your locker I was surprised.:leon:

Good stuff tho. :salute:
ha ooynin once i 7-0 you sxb kkkkkk, i go over to my cuzzies house once a week and bloody batter them in their own house kkkkkk, you got fifa 19 bro?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
ha ooynin once i 7-0 you sxb kkkkkk, i go over to my cuzzies house once a week and bloody batter them in their own house kkkkkk, you got fifa 19 bro?
Bro don’t embarrass yourself. :ufdup: The last nigga who talked this much smack to me on SS I whipped him 6-0 before new years even and ruined his year before it started. He’s on this thread and dude ran away from SS since the karbaash.
:russ:

Check page 19:lolbron:

Bro don’t embarrass yourself. :ufdup: The last nigga who talked this much smack to me on SS I whipped him 6-0 before new years even and ruined his year before it started. He’s on this thread and dude ran away from SS since the karbaash.
:russ:

Check page 19:lolbron:
yoo dont violate me ike that kkkkk, mans been playing this game since i was a yungen, used to play my cuzzies back in fifa 08, im veteran at this game g. but forreal this game will never get old, imagine playin your grandkids in fifa 52 kkkkkk

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
has he played you yet? this nigga hide behind that co-op crap.

i'll get the fifa 20 and play you.
This guy is obsessed with me whenever someone mentions me it doesn’t take him 5 sec before he’s calaacaling about me. You’ve never beaten me in fifa 18 or 19. I’ve won cups against you but you’ve never won against me. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself? I’d understand if you beat me at least once but you’ve never beaten me have some shame man and stop talking shit.

It’s April and you don’t have fifa Lmao dude it costs 15 bucks.

Last edited:
This guy is obsessed with me whenever someone mentions me it doesn’t take him 5 sec before he’s calaacaling about me. You’ve never beaten me in fifa 18 or 19. I’ve won cups against you but you’ve never won against me. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself? I’d understand if you beat me at least once but you’ve never beaten me have some shame man and stop talking shit.

It’s April and you don’t have fifa Lmao dude it costs 15 bucks.
why u getting so defensive ? :drakewtf:

go play co-op lmao.

Trending

Latest posts