2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

rabshole

Aragaani
Guys waa la i faraxumeeyey in the last match :browtf::damedamn::lolbron::lolbron:
aubameyang finessing from outside the box.......top right corner :mjcry:
Only one win and im ashamed to admit even that one was bad.
He lost the ball in the box and got punished.
Even the draw i scored from a penalty :damn:

Guys waa la i faraxumeeyey in the last match :browtf::damedamn::lolbron::lolbron:
aubameyang finessing from outside the box.......top right corner :mjcry:
Only one win and im ashamed to admit even that one was bad.
He lost the ball in the box and got punished.
Even the draw i scored from a penalty :damn:
You are good bro. But those quick passes are kinda fast. I wish I wasn't studying cousin so I can hand you couple more Ls.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Guys sorry haven't been on Fifa much especially online as my McDonald's wifi is tripping.

Too many people use the shit so I can't really get on unless they get off.

I ain't even played online seasons for a hot minutes in fear of connections going bad and me losing the game because of bad connection.:manny:

Enjoy your games lads. :salute:

:draketf: This nicca! warya we all are fine with the psn server why is it too slow for you? :camby: It is your wifi. upgrade homie! Or maybe this nicca is practicing for me because I remember someone saying to be good you have to play seasons.:bell:

@ghost where are you sxb.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:draketf: This nicca! warya we all are fine with the psn server why is it too slow for you? :camby: It is your wifi. upgrade homie! Or maybe this nicca is practicing for me because I remember someone saying to be good you have to play seasons.:bell:

@ghost where are you sxb.
:mjlol: Now he admits it, kulaha it was the 'FIFA servers'.

:salute: I'll hop on later sxb, not in ends atm.

Friday is a bad for me. I work all seven days bro but school is closed for me for the next month. Tuesdays and are my good days because I have at least 4 hours to myself. But message me when you have time.