2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

rabshole

Aragaani
:damn::damn::damn::damn:
War im saying give this nigga the ball and you're done for got a lucky draw after he scored a long distance screamer :damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This nigga @metamorphosis was hoofing up to Aubamayang :russ: He never changes even in Fifa 15 he hoofed like he graduated from Tony Pulis school of thought.:pachah1:

He could've launched better attacks on the ground than launch rocket balls to Aubamayang against Ramos and Pepe:mjlol:
They're actually not the fastest but they do bully niggas off the ball when it comes to long balls which is key against long ball merchants like Metamorphosis.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You got skunked :deadpeter::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nigga wasn't kidding when he said I'm the best:damedamn:

I guess me, Meta ans Ghost baa u haray for tolka:damedamn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I guess me, Meta ans Ghost baa u haray for tolka:damedamn:
raw

As long as he doesn't abuse crosses I can grab a draw :mjlol:

rabshole

Aragaani
LoL 1-1 :cosbyhmm:

How good is his defense:cosbyhmm:
As tight as a virgin ceeb and this aint even gassing :whew:
War ninka he thinks im passing around as nin qatar ah laakin nigga aint know im trying to do everything i can to keep that ball away from him, wuxu is clinical on the counter:damn:

@RedStar thanks for the matches sxb did not feel comfortable for a second :whoo:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
As tight as a virgin ceeb and this aint even gassing :whew:
War ninka he thinks im passing around as nin qatar ah laakin nigga aint know im trying to do everything i can to keep that ball away from him, wuxu is clinical on the counter:damn:

@RedStar thanks for the matches sxb did not feel comfortable for a second :whoo:
"As tight as a virgin ceeb" Yet waad kufsatay for 6 games:damn:
You should be locked up ninyow

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm just appearing offline

too late ma nigga I'm playing someone else :snoop: gotta get some wins before I sleep

:chrisfreshhah: I see you ninyow do your thing. These 6 L's will be yours for a good while unless someone loses more than 6 games to this nigga:bell: