29 percent of all births worldwide now happen in sub Saharan africa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Correct. It's in the prototype stage. They seem sure this one will most definitely kill any negro or half negro like us. "Even the Muslim ones" the director wrote in the notes section.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

its been created in the lab?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Now i get it. The reason u said it in the first place was - your fears that someone will produce AIDS 2.0 and scheme to destroy Africa.

And here i am- thinking - Yes-- new AIDs

I think we are opposite huuno

You Angel and me Un-Angel

1673357116921.png

1673357123120.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very morbid excitement. You've had an obsession with AIDS for years consistently.

I remember an Ethiopian friend told me that his aunt or some family member had HIV and that she used to joke with people about her infecting them. The way he told it was hilarious but that prank was terrifying because the woman did have HIV.

I know a Marehaan kid who hates ethiopian because he slept with an Ethiopian hooker who gave him the disease

1673357538762.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somali numbers need to triple and we need to spread to out to the whole of East Africa, my dream scenario is 100 million somalis inside somaliweyn borders and 50-100 million outside the borders. Shaqada hala bilaawo

Somali numbers need to triple and we need to spread to out to the whole of East Africa, my dream scenario is 100 million somalis inside somaliweyn borders and 50-100 million outside the borders. Shaqada hala bilaawo
EAC will help us achieve that goal of spreading across africa if they allow freedom of movement

Somali businessmen are already being courted by countries like rwanda to invest I assume other countries might follow suit

GemState

36/21
VIP
A more than doubling of the population in sub-Saharan Africa over the next 30 years indicates a need to triple all existing resources and infrastructure (health, education, housing, energy, and so on) over that period just to maintain existing inadequate levels of basic services and amenities. Combined with an annual shortfall of 52–64% in financing for infrastructure needs in Africa (estimated at US$130 billion to 170 billion), the challenge of this trajectory for sub-Saharan Africa is daunting. Existing rates of population growth in countries such as Nigeria is negatively affecting their ability to sustain investments in human capital development.

At this point, seriously developing Africa in the next 20 years like SEA is going to doesn't look viable. Best bet is a solid increase in per capita income, reducing infant mortality, increasing literacy, etc but making sure TFR is still high by 2045. Avoiding a Nepal should be the goal.

We should make peace with the fact our lifetime will be like a Chinese person from 1920-2000, by the time Somalia & Africa becomes a developed place with clean cities, ample employment opportunities, fast transit, cheap electric airfare between the major hubs, a dynamic media sector we'll be 90 and have one foot in the grave :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The average southern Somali will look tutsi by 2050, accept the bantu-pill

Not really, walaal. The ethnics are growing at the same or a greater rate with already much greater numbers and the madows, from what I hear, are becoming less common in the countryside as they flock more and more to cities like Xamar to be laborers, housemaids and the like. I also doubt Somali social norms will change anymore than cadaan and madow social norms have in the last 100 years in the United States. They'll likely just remain a noticeable underclass in the urban centers.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Not really, walaal. The ethnics are growing at the same or a greater rate with already much greater numbers and the madows, from what I hear, are becoming less common in the countryside as they flock more and more to cities like Xamar to be laborers, housemaids and the like. I also doubt Somali social norms will change anymore than cadaan and madow social norms have in the last 100 years in the United States. They'll likely just remain a noticeable underclass in the urban centers.
Are they really only a noticeable underclass? From what I've seen a lot of the locals seem to have some form of admixture in phenotype.
What would you say the average coastal resident looks like I?:kanyehmm:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Are they really only a noticeable underclass? From what I've seen a lot of the locals seem to have some form of admixture in phenotype.
What would you say the average coastal resident looks like I?:kanyehmm:

That's just bias and clan racism, kekkekeke. There's mostly no genetic difference between Reer Koonfur and Reer Woqooyi. Both have some few outliers but the majority look identical. Somalis are a pretty homogeneous group and a lot of the more "madow" phenos in Koonfur people attribute to madow admixture exist in Woqooyi too. Honestly, the real demographic tidal wave Somalis might want to pay attention to are Ethiopians. Oromos and Xabashis are significant in every magaalad and there's bloody over 100 million Ethiopians to our not even 20 million. If and when the Horn really develops and more roads and rail connections are built and our ports begin to steal or more heavily share business with the Gulf ports I reckon an absolute shit ton of Ethiopians are going to swarm Somalia.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We should make peace with the fact our lifetime will be like a Chinese person from 1920-2000, by the time Somalia & Africa becomes a developed place with clean cities, ample employment opportunities, fast transit, cheap electric airfare between the major hubs, a dynamic media sector we'll be 90 and have one foot in the grave :mjkkk:

In a history lesson I was shown how the people where I live (Northern Europe) lived 100 years ago. Nearly most reer herbaadiyo which were the majority lived in houses made of wood with no electricity or heating. Everything was sourced from the nature. Look at them now. Top 5 on earth for places to live. What I learned was deveploment is not sudden but gradual. We are 100 years away from achieving luxury like they did.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a history lesson I was shown how the people where I live (Northern Europe) lived 100 years ago. Nearly most reer herbaadiyo which were the majority lived in houses made of wood with no electricity or heating. Everything was sourced from the nature. Look at them now. Top 5 on earth for places to live. What I learned was deveploment is not sudden but gradual. We are 100 years away from achieving luxury like they did.

I agree. It takes time just like it took them time. Only nations like Bee working China thinks they can catch up with America or Europe in less than 50 years. They found out the hard way ala Covid Alhamdhulilaah

Trending