29 percent of all births worldwide now happen in sub Saharan africa

29 percent of all babies born worldwide are now from sub Saharan Africa even though Africans are only 17 percent of the worlds population

This tweet is from a pew research senior demographer the future of this world is truly African

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Countries susceptible to infant-mortality generally have higher birth rates. It's how we alleviate the odds.

29 percent of all babies born worldwide are now from sub Saharan Africa even though Africans are only 17 percent of the worlds population

This tweet is from a pew research senior demographer the future of this world is truly African

These countries are going to start competing for African youth in the coming decades while their economies decline.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
This will be good for my business, i run a diamond mine around 75 kilometers out of Goma, A city within the democratic republic of the congo. The location makes it especially difficult for my child laborers to escape.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This will be good for my business, i run a diamond mine around 75 kilometers out of Goma, A city within the democratic republic of the congo. The location makes it especially difficult for my child laborers to escape.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Michael Jordan Crying GIF

Garaad diinle

 
It's crazy to think that somalia a country that according to the un is said to have roughly 18 million inhabitant to have the same number of birth as germany a country of 83,6 million which is 4,6 times bigger than the population of somalia in 2021.

What is interesting is that somalia has the same population that ethiopia had in 1950 and almost the same number of birth too. Meaning somalia has the potential to grow up to 100 million within 71 year from now just like ethiopia did.

What's more is that there were no official census conducted in somaila so the overall number of somalis in somalia could be a bit higher than we think. Further more somalis in somali galbeed, nfd and djibouti are not included in the counting. The overall somali population in the horn of africa is roughly speaking 30 million.

If we're compering somalia to ethiopia the population of ethiopia in 1970 would be a better fit. The number of birth in ethiopia then were 1,4 million, if somalis in Soomaaliweyn also have the same number of birth it would mean that somalis have a higher number of birth than russia a country of about 147 million which is 4,9 times bigger than the population of Soomaaliweyn in 2021. This also means that Soomaaliweyn has the potential to grow after 50 years in 2073 to 100 million just like ethiopia did in 50 years.

I find it fascinating that somalis in east africa numbered around 5 million in 1970s and despite the wars and civil wars recurring drought, floods and lack of proper healthcare etc. Somalis manged to grow to 30 million imagine if we had peace and sustainable development.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1673355762601.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What do u mean AIDS 2.0? A new AIDS retro virus?
Correct. It's in the prototype stage. They seem sure this one will most definitely kill any negro or half negro like us. "Even the Muslim ones" the director wrote in the notes section.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Trending