250 more troops defect from Somaliland region to Caare army

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed this 'awakening' and realisation.

There is no need to die in Tukaraq it is absurd.

The same goes for Puntland troops. Someone needs to say the truth.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol is right 250 men joined from Somaliland army.

He sent important message to his former troops and colleagues stationed at Tukaraq to vacate as it belongs to a clan.

He eloquently said 'No man from Hargaysa will build a home or house in Tukaraq so 'why should you die for'

Very good points from the General.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Gucci mane

If Sacad Muuse were involved then why was Muuse Biixi calling Tuur take over of Berbera as tribal take over?

Listen to this interview

He says Berbera is occupied by 8aad and 2aad SNM battalions who came from Gaashamo and only ones missing he says were 3aad(Ciidagale) lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane

If Sacad Muuse were involved then why was Muuse Biixi calling Tuur take over of Berbera as tribal take over?

Listen to this interview

He says Berbera is occupied by 8aad and 2aad SNM battalions who came from Gaashamo and only ones missing he says were 3aad(Ciidagale) lol
I brought you sources. Face it sxb you need the help of us to take down our cousins which is pretty sad. In the end cm prevailed didn’t they ? You mans have nothing to brag about so just stop

Bohol

VIP
I brought you sources. Face it sxb you need the help of us to take down our cousins which is pretty sad. In the end cm prevailed didn’t they ? You mans have nothing to brag about so just stop

Says the kid who needed all northern clans minus Harti aka Maryalool to fight HY.:mjlol:

Last time it was 1 to 1 the HA were so abused they cried to the British to stop the HY abusing them.

Don't play with the big boys abaayo. :gaasdrink:

4DtVdB8.png

Bohol

VIP
@Gucci mane

Listen to this interview

It was not even all HY. Remember the others were busy with conflicts in Burco and the far east.

Saalax Bidaar

And I brought your sources of my own did I not? As you can see Muuse Biixi wouldn’t be calaacalin that forces from Gaashamo are occupying Berbera if it were a government effort

Secondly, It wasn’t even HY Tuurs’ Muse Carre sub clan only and they withdrew from the town after the Sheikh peace conference.

This is pretty common knowledge

Saalax Bidaar

Yep. I am laughing at the HA kids thinking they stand a chance against HY in 1 to 1 all out war without hiding behind other groups (Maryalool, Maryacalas, Jeegaan etc) whatever you call it. :lol: :lol:
Bro halkaa inoogu daa maanta
I am more interested in this massive Caare army

Bohol

VIP
A couple of speedboats mounted with machine guns that will operate in the coastal areas is also needed. Like the SNM Maydh branch had back in the days.

"The SNM also maintained a small fleet of armed speed boats that operated from Maydh, fifty kilometers northwest of Erigavo, and Xiis, a little west of Maydh. Small arms included 120mm mortars and various assault rifles, such as AK-47s, M-16s, and G-3s."

Caare is an intelligent man why should he accept what he rebelled against some 30 years ago, he also sees what the current Somaliland is. People with foresighted are often those that are hated the most. I wish Caare success because he comes across as an honest person with principles not someone on a mere clan vendetta. He is thinking ahead and that is seeable in his plans and execution of it.

53002309_2358588241081392_9076554468241178624_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Caare is an intelligent man why should he accept what he rebelled against some 30 years ago, he also sees what the current Somaliland is. People with foresighted are often those that are hated the most. I wish Caare success because he comes across as an honest person with principles not someone on a mere clan vendetta. He is thinking ahead and that is seeable in his plans and execution of it.

View attachment 66396

He did fought against Siad Bare forces in and around Sool/Sanaag. So he indeed knows not to tolerate such conditions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Caare has rounded up around 1000 soldiers. Remember this is like the third or fourth batch of 300 soldiers per each batch to surrender to Caare. At this rate, SL military is being depleted heavily, maybe 25% of SL military is depleted so far.

What estimates you give is left of the Somaliland military? I think if Caare plays his cards right, he will be named the general of somaliland army as a gesture to stop the rebellion and this will make nuux tani jobless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts