250 more troops defect from Somaliland region to Caare army

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

:mjkkk:

We're taking over saaxiib, it's now or never.
Niggas are hungry and we want some of that Berbera money.

tenor (3).gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It was also captured in 1992 and occupied by the HY militia for 6 months.
Again you guys were allied with sm

You needed our help to go against cm. Stop this cause without sm you would’ve lost that battle against cm. Couldn’t bring down a disunited HA. What makes you think you guys would have a chance against a united one :mjlol:

Remember who won last time kkkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
Again you guys were allied with sm

You needed our help to go against cm. Stop this cause without sm you would’ve lost that battle against cm. Couldn’t bring down a disunited HA. What makes you think you guys would have a chance against a united one :mjlol:

No you weren't the SM refused the orders of the administration at that time to enter Berbera and disarm the local CM hence why the HY militia were used in the first place.

Bohol

VIP
Any HA/SM in Caare's army? I'm assuming none, sax?

I don't know of any. The current administration favored them in the military giving them
fake rankings and military contracts while others were neglected so I don't see why they
would defect. The troops that defect are usually from those who saw the light.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No you weren't the SM refused the orders of the administration at that time to enter Berbera and disarm the local CM hence why the HY militia were used in the first place.
Colonel Dhagaweyne and his forces liberated the city. The HY were just government forces and you had SM with you it was mixed force. It did not turn tribal and the second it did Dhagaweyne and his militia attacked.

Keep in mind Tuur sent Sacad Muuse as part of the government forces to Berbera first. HA was not united force back then. You had high ranking commanders such as Hassan Yonis Habbane who worked with Tuur. To say it was only HY soldiers is misleading.:russ:

screen-shot-2018-09-06-at-13-47-03-png.53725
:mjlol:
screen-shot-2018-09-06-at-13-54-50-png.53726

Bohol

VIP
Colonel Dhagaweyne and his forces liberated the city. The HY were just government forces and you had SM with you it was mixed force. It did not turn tribal and the second it did Dhagaweyne and his militia attacked.

Keep in mind Tuur sent Sacad Muuse as part of the government forces to Berbera first. HA was not united force back then. You had high ranking commanders such as Hassan Yonis Habbane who worked with Tuur. To say it was only HY soldiers is misleading.

screen-shot-2018-09-06-at-13-47-03-png.53725

screen-shot-2018-09-06-at-13-54-50-png.53726

You posted what I already said. This was the early days, the minute they refused the orders
of the administration at that time most of them withdraw from Berbera back to Hargeisa.
Unless you are telling me they were fighting alongside the HY militia and occupying the
city in those 6 months which is nonsense.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You posted what I already said. This was the early days, the minute they refused the orders
of the administration at that time most of them withdraw from Berbera back to Hargeisa.
Unless you are telling me they were fighting alongside the HY militia and occupying the
city in those 6 months which is nonsense.
I have shown you the source and debunked your bullshit when you said it was HY militia occupying Berbera for 6 months. :gucciwhat:

It was Tuur forces which was a mixture of SM and HY. It wasn't anything tribal as you try to make it. Don't ignore those sources because all you're doing is misleading.:bell:

Bohol

VIP
I have shown you the source and debunked your bullshit when you said it was HY militia occupying Berbera for 6 months. :gucciwhat:

It was Tuur forces which was a mixture of SM and HY. It wasn't anything tribal as you try to make it. Don't ignore those sources because all you're doing is misleading.:bell:

So SM died fighting for the HY led administration at that time against their brothers in Berbera? either way is fine with me.

:trumpsmirk:

@Gucci mane @Bohol Waar joojiya waxan, all that shit happened 20+ years ago.

Let's look at how this Far Eastern Sanaag Somalilander wants to be freed by Isaaq from Isaaq.

:snoop::mjlaugh::ohhh:

Waaba yaab. Nacalaa, I've never seen a fuley like this. Come and laugh with me instead of arguing about by-gones.

I will live to see an independent Sanaagia :ahh:

Free yourself pussy:pacspit::russsmug::shaq::stevej::stopit:

@Gucci mane @Bohol Waar joojiya waxan, all that shit happened 20+ years ago.

Let's look at how this Far Eastern Sanaag Somalilander wants to be freed by Isaaq from Isaaq.

:snoop::mjlaugh::ohhh:

Waaba yaab. Nacalaa, I've never seen a fuley like this. Come and laugh with me instead of arguing about by-gones.

Free yourself pussy:pacspit::russsmug::shaq::stevej::stopit:
My uncles are finessing Jegans I'll let y'all do the work :nahgirl:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So SM died fighting for the HY led administration at that time against their brothers in Berbera? either way is fine with me.

:trumpsmirk:

You see Bohol. SM believed in a sovereign state so they supported Tuur administration. How was it a HY administration when all tribes were represented? Who cares if the president was HY. All Isaaq respect him and nobody believes in this intra-Isaaq bullshit that you like to promote. Majority of HY do not share your views and would consider you an enemy to the state :manny:

Like @Nuur Iidaan said this happen years ago. I’m not the type to promote intra isaaq violence like you :susp:

You see Bohol. SM believed in a sovereign state so they supported Tuur administration. How was it a HY administration when all tribes were represented? Who cares if the president was HY. All Isaaq respect him and nobody believes in this intra-Isaaq bullshit that you like to promote. Majority of HY do not share your views and would consider you an enemy to the state :manny:

Like @Nuur Iidaan said this happen years ago. I’m not the type to promote intra isaaq violence like you :susp:

We could've ruled Somalia walaal, why did we go down this isolation route.

:tocry::wow:

We would've entered Xamar on horseback and whipped niggas into shape whilst slapping the hell out of Ali Mahdi for claiming presidency. We could've fixed the gov, brought Somalis together by holding the biggest reconciliation meeting ever, given back all stolen properties, nacalaaaaaa.

But then we didn't take our seat and Majeerteenku ended up doing this:

DwxqrOrWwAAiGqG.jpeg

:snoop:we could of saved niggas lives, but because of our isolationism, instead they brought in the Xabashi army and this happened.

:mjkkk:AUN to all the innocents.

Bohol is right 250 men joined from Somaliland army.

He sent important message to his former troops and colleagues stationed at Tukaraq to vacate as it belongs to a clan.

He eloquently said 'No man from Hargaysa will build a home or house in Tukaraq so 'why should you die for'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts