24+ and married

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Do you get harassed? My older siblings got married young. Brother 20 and sister 18 and my parents got married young too so I get harassed by everyone. If you're 24, 25 and older and not married what does hooyo, abo, and habaryars say to you?
They think I am gay, but loving anime girls is not something to be proud of. I am 26, they have always told me to be more enthusiastic around dating life. I have always declined. Women have never been a drive for me. My parents understand that now. Being a weebo with his own flat is the way of life.

Sometimes when my Kacsi is high, I propose to sspot females. I want to be loved, but only when my hormonal cycle is at its peak, nevertheless life is dull. I hope I can find happiness one day.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I don’t have an urge to marry or have a high libido.

I might marry in my 40s /30s to have kids but that’s the only reason

They think I am gay, but loving anime girls is not something to be proud of. I am 26, they have always told me to be more enthusiastic around dating life. I have always declined. Women have never been a drive for me. My parents understand that now. Being a weebo with his own flat is the way of life.

Sometimes when my Kacsi is high, I propose to sspot females. I want to be loved, but only when my hormonal cycle is at its peak, nevertheless life is dull. I hope I can find happiness one day.
You don't seem gay from your posts on here lol. Being a weebo with your own flat sounds depressing :drakelaugh:So that's your goal? No marriage and kids? I hope you find happiness too.:stressed:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I got married at 24, no one really bothered me my family aren’t too concerned about those type of things. I have cousins who’re in their 30s and not married. It’s calaf sis, don’t rush into anything.

Don't let anyone pressure you to get married.. Get married when you feel ready for it.. Many people who rush to marry at a young age end up as divorced.

I don’t know how people hold on till 24+ I’m 19 rn and I would get married at 16 if I could maybe the kacsi is too high :damn:

inshallah as soon as I finish my degree and find a job I can find a sweet one :banderas:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6597.jpg

I don’t know how people hold on till 24+ I’m 19 rn and I would get married at 16 if I could maybe the kacsi is too high :damn:

inshallah as soon as I finish my degree and find a job I can find a sweet one :banderas:
To get married young is better walaal.
Don't let anyone pressure you to get married.. Get married when you feel ready for it.. Many people who rush to marry at a young age end up as divorced.
I will not give into the pressure anytime soon but a little pressure is good sometimes.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Do you get harassed? My older siblings got married young. Brother 20 and sister 18 and my parents got married young too so I get harassed by everyone. If you're 24, 25 and older and not married what does hooyo, abo, and habaryars say to you?
My mother doesn't care if I'm married or not. She just wants grandkids. My dad thinks it will help me grow up or some next stage in life should be achieving
:mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Man, you sound like you got life all figured out
:salute:

It's the Kaci.

Control your kacsi sxb.. It's no fun getting married early

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Absolutely no issue with this. People take this a bit over board tbh.
You would like to start a family under the best circumstances. I don’t know much established 24 yr olds with a home job car etc education....
What worked back home doesn’t work in the west
I’d say marry whenever you have all these things whether that is at 21 or 35 no rush tbh
We joke a lot

Trending