24 and not married

24+ and married

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
Do you get harassed? My older siblings got married young. Brother 20 and sister 18 and my parents got married young too so I get harassed by everyone. If you're 24, 25 and older and not married what does hooyo, abo, and habaryars say to you?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Do you get harassed? My older siblings got married young. Brother 20 and sister 18 and my parents got married young too so I get harassed by everyone. If you're 24, 25 and older and not married what does hooyo, abo, and habaryars say to you?
There is nothing wrong with being 24 and not married. Live your life. Marry someone suitable along the way.:manny:

Lmao
I’ll get married when I could provide for a family comfortably:manny:. It’s not a race, everyone moves at their own pace

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
If your Finished uni and not married? Your professional gamer Cousin is always open for a second wife :samwelcome:
tenor (46).gif

tenor (45).gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My aunts keep trying to sell people to my sister but she doesn't give a crap. It's not harassing but concern on their part my parents don't care they know she'll get married when she wants to. Habaryars are ruthless they just want to go to more weddings it's their nightclub.

Gen Z has ruined their hobby weddings used to be every week now it's bi monthly thing if that .

But you 21 right

Lmao
When do you think that will happen? Humans are never satisfied you know? Sometimes it's better to just do it.
In 2 years I’a. I want to live comfortably with my wife and not worry where the next meal is coming from

Trending

Latest posts