23andMe results from an Ethiopian girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about what I would get since my parents are from 2 totally different areas of Somalia/Somaliweyne but I'm paranoid about giving away my DNA.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She got 0.6% Somali, i thought it would be higher than 0.6%! She's nonetheless 98% Ethiopian, which is almost pure.

Gorgeous woman, and she seems to be intelligent.
Ethiopian girls are master race.

4head an Ethiopian girl could suit u better

Apollo

VIP
Just because an Oromo and an Amhara both scored high for Ethiopian DNA on 23andMe doesn't make them indistinguishable.

Yeah, 23andMe uses political borders and not real ethnic differences. All Ethiopians except perhaps extreme Nilotes like the Nuer/Anuak are included into the Ethiopian grouping.

However, ironically they don't include Benadiris and Somali Bantus in the Somali cluster.

Yeah, 23andMe uses political borders and not real ethnic differences. All Ethiopians except perhaps extreme Nilotes like the Nuer/Anuak are included into the Ethiopian grouping.

However, ironically they don't include Benadiris and Somali Bantus in the Somali cluster.

in that case 23andMe not accurate either since they lumping all ethiopians together regardless of ethnicity and in the same token not doing the same in somalis. something amiss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts