23andMe results from an Ethiopian girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

She got 0.6% Somali, i thought it would be higher than 0.6%! She's nonetheless 98% Ethiopian, which is almost pure.

Gorgeous woman, and she seems to be intelligent.
Ethiopian girls are master race.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
whats with this ethiopian sample
or this somali sample

on 23 it just says east african realisticly shes just east african that 0.6 somali percentage doesnt exist

12793971024_e650727c67_b.jpg

somalis are 98 percent east african

she is also 98 something east african this whole somali ethiopian eritrean just creates confusion

Somali couple (Husband’s DNA) speechless on how accurate the results are: One of his ayeeyos was Oromo and says stop the Arab begging :qri8gs7:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somali couple (Husband’s DNA) speechless on how accurate the results are: One of his ayeeyos was Oromo.

oh my goooood! One of my great-grand-mothers was ethiopian oromo too. I'm f*cked i probably have some ethiopian blood.

or this somali sample

on 23 it just says east african realisticly shes just east african that 0.6 somali percentage doesnt exist

she is also 98 something east african this whole somali ethiopian eritrean just creates confusion
@Apollo care to explain

It’s a new update, it breaks down East African category to a specific country or countries where one has ancestry from in the past 200 years or so.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It’s a new update, it breaks down East African category to a specific country or countries where one has ancestry from in the past 200 years or so.
why not just have the somali under east african

i find this whole idea that somali is a race of its own very dangerous and could cause further confusion
also its just deceiving

better to just have the somali under east african
like 99 percent east african
of which 98 is somali
or 0.3 is habesha or whatever

why not just have the somali under east african

i find this whole idea that somali is a race of its own very dangerous and could cause further confusion
also its just deceiving

better to just have the somali under east african
like 99 percent east african
of which 98 is east arican
or 0.3 is habesha or whatever

It doesn’t suggest that at all. It comes under Sub-Saharan (East) African > Somali

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It doesn’t suggest that at all. It comes under Sub-Saharan (East) African > Somali
no it comes under subsaharan
am not related to other bantus though
it doesnt even say east african

it should just come under east african
then somali none of this sub saharan nonesence
north africans are not related to bantus perhaps us

they should create east african black bantus black nilotes then north africans

Apollo

VIP
or this somali sample

Those are the old settings. They have upgraded recently.

23andme now has a Somali cluster using ethnic Somali samples only.

It's kinda funny how nobody is scoring Somali besides Somalis on 23andMe.

Tutsis get Ethiopian and Eritrean instead of Somali admixture on the current settings. Hmm..

no it comes under subsaharan
am not related to other bantus though
it doesnt even say east african

it should just come under east african
then somali none of this sub saharan nonesence
north africans are not related to bantus perhaps us

they should create east african black bantus black nilotes then north africans

It doesn't really matter. They use ethnic Somali samples anyhow, that's what is important. Semantics be damned.

They grouped Somalis, Ethiopians, and the Sudanese under ''broadly Northern East African''.

She got 0.6% Somali, i thought it would be higher than 0.6%! She's nonetheless 98% Ethiopian, which is almost pure.

Gorgeous woman, and she seems to be intelligent.
Ethiopian girls are master race.

Makes sense with the low percentage. She’s Oromo from the western part of the region(Wallaga). They are closer to the highlanders genetically.

Apollo

VIP
Makes sense with the low percentage. She’s Oromo from the western part of the region(Wallaga). They are closer to the highlanders genetically.

23andMe also uses Oromos (various kinds) under the Ethio-Eri component.

Oromos don't score high Somali on 23andMe. Only Somalis do. It's the most restrictive African component 23andMe has.

23andMe also uses Oromos (various kinds) under the Ethio-Eri component.

Oromos don't score high Somali on 23andMe. Only Somalis do. It's the most restrictive African component 23andMe has.

I might take the test soon. Just so I have an understanding on my lineage and to confirm whether some of our “stories” are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending