21 year old dated a 17 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

How come a lot of females are starting to recognize that this is weird or pedosish? @HalimaJ @Knowles @sophisticate @Reiko @Basra @Emily @CaliSomali

Also similar to what the girl said a lot of people are mostly targeting the guy in that situation.
Question: shouldn’t the chick receive some responsibility for this situation as well. I seem to recall learning to avoid pedophiles while I was in school. Almost every kid in the US has learned to stay away from old creeps.
So how does a 17 year old or a 16 year old not find it weird or problematic?

The comments under the thread basically was filled with multiple chicks talking about how they dated older men in their 20s when they were in high school.

I have legit seen this with my one two eyes. All throughout high school I seen it. Me and my friends use to legit wonder if all this was legal.
Cause there were 16 year old chicks that we knew that were dating college students.

It legit seemed like no one was bothered with the fact that high school girls were with older niggas.

Me and my friends just thought the dudes considered the dudes pedos but it seems no one else did.

World

VIP
Dating someone who is about to graduate from high school(age 18) whilst you’re 21 makes you a pedophile.

But changing your gender is perfectly fine, or homosexuality.

This society is honestly so screwed up.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A couple weeks ago I was hanging out with my friends
And one of them goes “yo check *** snap chat, that nigga wilding”

So me and my homies go on snap

First thing we see from the dude is

“Happy 18th bday to my girl”

I’m looking at my phone like
7848E454-6C5B-4680-B71B-691051B2FAED.gif

I turn around and see my homies like
D5151787-13EF-4018-A831-FB45FA58D53C.jpeg

This nigga said happy 18th bday to my girl fam!!!

The nigga 23!!!!!!!!

They been dating for like the past two years. We seen her at the basketball court with him. We ain’t think the chick was below 18.
2 years fam.
The dude was talking to her when she was 16.

That’s fucking creepy

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Dating someone who is about to graduate from high school(age 18) whilst you’re 21 makes you a pedophile.

But changing your gender is perfectly fine, or homosexuality.

This society is honestly so screwed up.
Bro sxb
Listen fam
We go to school and we learn all sorts of shit.

One thing we learn is too stay safe. Like don’t walk into random vans with strangers and etc.

An adult is someone that is 18+. An adult shouldn’t be going after a child. We all learn this here in the states.

So seeing people above the age of 18 talking with people younger than 18. Than Insticts will point to that person being a pedophile

I think it's weird for someone out of highschool/in college to date anyone still in high school. I have been back to my former highschool, and all the kids there looked so young. I found it hard to imagine myself being attracted to any of the boys there.

I knew this one cute whiteboy in my highschool who was around 15-16 at the time dating some 18/19 college girl. So there are definitely people out there who don't give af about the age difference. I personally find it a bit creepy to be interested in teenagers when you're a grown ass adult.

World

VIP
Bro sxb
Listen fam
We go to school and we learn all sorts of shit.

One thing we learn is too stay safe. Like don’t walk into random vans with strangers and etc.

An adult is someone that is 18+. An adult shouldn’t be going after a child. We all learn this here in the states.

So seeing people above the age of 18 talking with people younger than 18. Than Insticts will point to that person being a pedophile
Age of consent is 16+, not 18+. Morality is subjective, whereas legality is objective. As long as you’re not doing anything illegal, it’s perfectly fine in my eyes.

Why do you think someone who is 16 is a child whereas someone who is 18 is an adult? Does your brain stop developing at 18? Are you done growing at 18? Is that the peak of your intelligence? No, it’s just a made up number.

Western society treats adults as children, someone who is 16 is accountable for their actions and is a grown man/woman in my eyes. I was done growing at the age of 13 and I’ve been an adult since then.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think it's weird for someone out of highschool/in college to date anyone still in high school. I have been back to my former highschool, and all the kids there looked so young. I found it hard to imagine myself being attracted to any of the boys there.

I knew this one cute whiteboy in my highschool who was around 15-16 at the time dating some 18/19 college girl. So there are definitely people out there who don't give af about the age difference. I personally find it a bit creepy to be interested in teenagers when you're a grown ass adult.
It is creepy. And when these chicks tweet about it

Legit my reaction is DUH!!!
Like how tf u just now realize it’s weird.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yeah that is just some pedo shit..those are the type of niggas who eventually get arrested for dating minors.

Some teens date older people cause they think it’s ‘cool’

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I was in high school I knew girls that were 15 and 16 dating guys that were 22 and 23. Those girls thought it was cool but looking back I see it as those guys probably lacking in some way as they couldn't find girls their own age. :farmajoyaab:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Age of consent is 16+, not 18+. Morality is subjective, whereas legality is objective. As long as you’re not doing anything illegal, it’s perfectly fine in my eyes.

Why do you think someone who is 16 is a child whereas someone who is 18 is an adult? Does your brain stop developing at 18? Are you done growing at 18? Is that the peak of your intelligence? No, it’s just a made up number.

Western society treats adults as children, someone who is 16 is accountable for their actions and is a grown man/woman in my eyes. I was done growing at the age of 13 and I’ve been an adult since then.
Bro we are literally taught that dating adults as a teen or a child is very wrong and to stay away from pedos.
Even though 16 is close to 18 it still isn’t adult age.

It’s breaking the norm and it’s pedoish. Why Is a 20 year old talking to a chick in high school? It’s creepy.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When I was in high school I knew girls that were 15 and 16 dating guys that were 22 and 23. Those girls thought it was cool but looking back I see it as those guys probably lacking in some way as they couldn't find girls their own age. :farmajoyaab:
I literally thought the same shit

Why go after high schoolers if there were hotter chicks your age

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah that is just some pedo shit..those are the type of niggas who eventually get arrested for dating minors.

Some teens date older people cause they think it’s ‘cool’
It ain’t even suppose to be cool. Me and my friends use to wonder if the girl’s close friends would ever advise them that the guy might be a creep.

I don’t think they didn’t since a lot of chicks have been in this situation.

World

VIP
Bro we are literally taught that dating adults as a teen or a child is very wrong and to stay away from pedos.
Even though 16 is close to 18 it still isn’t adult age.

It’s breaking the norm and it’s pedoish. Why Is a 20 year old talking to a chick in high school? It’s creepy.
LOL so a 19 year old dating a 17 year old is a pedophile in your opinion?

Do you even know what a pedophilia is? A sexual attraction to pre pubescent children.

How the f*ck is someone 17 pre pubescent? They’ve finished puberty a few years ago.

Are you really asking why a guy who is 20 is talking to a chick in high school? Because she’s attractive maybe? Why on earth do you need a reason.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
LOL so a 19 year old dating a 17 year old is a pedophile in your opinion?

Do you even know what a pedophilia is? A sexual attraction to pre pubescent children.

How the f*ck is someone 17 pre pubescent? They’ve finished puberty a few years ago.

Are you really asking why a guy who is 20 is talking to a chick in high school? Because she’s attractive maybe? Why on earth do you need a reason.
Personally I think it’s weird for someone out of high school to be actively trying to purse a chick in high school below the age of 18. Pedoish signs right there

World

VIP
I think it's more of a power trip. They probably think younger girls are easier to manipulate compared to say someone that's their age.
Lol no it’s the other way around. Girls don’t take guys their own age or younger seriously so they go for guys that are older than them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Girls love older guys.
I don't see anything wrong with a 20 something years old male with a girl who's 18 or 17.
If girls were less idiots, they'd be with guys in their age range.
Girls who are in my age prefer older guys as well. Unless if you are a really highly valuable man, they won't consider you.
Pretty sad for average nikkers like me:5hcpspq:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol no it’s the other way around. Girls don’t take guys their own age or younger seriously so they go for guys that are older than them.

Guys older than them also have access to a car and slightly more money. Younger girls are generally more easily impressed than women from their peer group. The girls might be drawn to perceived maturity or greater experience. However, what are the guys drawn to? :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.