2023-2024 nba season thread

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Giannis and the bucks are the only true threat to the Celtics in the east there starting to gel with doc rivers game plan there 7-3 last ten games although I don’t trust docs coaching in the Playoffs
The Celtics seem inevitable unfortunately. Jrue Holiday won’t lock up Dame will definitely reduce his effect on the series. Hard fought six game series.

I hope Im wrong though. There is a TON of pressure on the Celtics to at least reach the finals this year. I cannot imagine what happens to Mazula if they don’t reach the finals.

The Celtics seem inevitable unfortunately. Jrue Holiday won’t lock up Dame will definitely reduce his effect on the series. Hard fought six game series.

I hope Im wrong though. There is a TON of pressure on the Celtics to at least reach the finals this year. I cannot imagine what happens to Mazula if they don’t reach the finals.
Celtics have the most pressure to reach the finals out of any team they have the best record in the league the problem isn’t coach mazula It’s tatums lack of “clutch gene” as skip Bayless would say 😂😂 Tatum just doesn’t step up in the biggest moments time and time again

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Been my goat since the 07 finals against the spurs I’m riding till the casket drops 💪
You don’t think MJ is the goat? I like MJ and Kobe and Steph Curry. I like those smaller players who rely more on their skill and creativity rather than running through defenders or physical domination.

You don’t think MJ is the goat? I like MJ and Kobe and Steph Curry. I like those smaller players who rely more on their skill and creativity rather than running through defenders or physical domination.
There’s no player in league history more skilled then bron 6’9 250 with the skills of a point guard and the physical strength of a PF he’s like Karl Malone Mixed with magic Johnson also his longevity 21 years and he’s still close to the top of his game it’s not even a competition at this point

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
There’s no player in league history more skilled then bron 6’9 250 with the skills of a point guard and the physical strength of a PF he’s like Karl Malone Mixed with magic Johnson also his longevity 21 years and he’s still close to the top of his game it’s not even a competition at this point

He’s in the debate for GOAT but is not the GOAT. That’s MJ who won 3 straight titles, went for a smoke break, came back and won another 3 straight. Steph curry is in the debate too.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They have talent but they are too immature to win anything. KAT doesn’t have high basketball IQ and his team LOST after him scoring 62 points.

The battle for the west is between the Nuggets, Clippers, Suns, and Thunder. I pick the nuggets for obvious reasons.

But I want to clippers to face the thunder and lose to SGA after trading him for Paul George 💀
The timberwolves just lost in Cleveland after Rudy Gobert got a technical with 30 seconds left and his team up 1. This is what I mean when I say they’re not ready.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers got a nice win against healthy bucks team western conference race is heating up
Bro lakers aren’t going anywhere. LeBron misses a couple games every week because he’s 79. And without him they aren’t doing anything. With him they’re not getting by Clippers, OKC, Suns let alone Denver.

Bro lakers aren’t going anywhere. LeBron misses a couple games every week because he’s 79. It’s finally caught up to him. And the nuggets are an insurmountable obstacle.
I believe they can make another run if they avoid the nuggets until the WCF and get a heathy Jared Vanderbilt and gabe Vincent back playoffs are about experience wolves and thunder are both lacking in that department clippers and nuggets are the only true challenge

It was a lost cause from the beginning. The Nuggets are a brick wall in front of everybody. Another sweep followed by le-retirement.
Nuggets are definitely are problem I’m praying we can avoid them until the WCF we need the 2020 blueprint for jokic lakers should’ve signed more bigs

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nuggets are definitely are problem I’m praying we can avoid them until the WCF we need the 2020 blueprint for jokic
Jokic has adapted and changed since 2020. I don’t think you’ll get past the clippers or heck even the wolves or thunder. The suns are a real problem. The pelicans can sneak by the lakers in a hard fought 7 game series.

Jokic has adapted and changed since 2020. I don’t think you’ll get past the clippers or heck even the wolves or thunder. The suns are a real problem. The pelicans can sneak by the lakers in a hard fought 7 game series.
We just need vando back he’s elite defensively also clippers have been trash lately wolves KAT is out and the thunder are a young team with no experience pelicans are also dealing with injuries

we’ll see though I got hope in a lakers run to the WCF our offender is elite now too

Trending

Latest posts