2023-2024 nba season thread

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ngl ive always struggled with watching the NBA. I have an easier time with watching the NFL. The NFL schedule is shorter than the NBA one too so fans are always hyped to watch their teams play every Sunday.

I do enjoy playing basketball irl. I just struggle to watch a full game outside of the playoffs. The regular season is like around 72 games. I tried keeping up with the Houston rockets one year but I kept missing games cause of work and school.

attash

Amaan Duule
Ngl ive always struggled with watching the NBA. I have an easier time with watching the NFL. The NFL schedule is shorter than the NBA one too so fans are always hyped to watch their teams play every Sunday.

I do enjoy playing basketball irl. I just struggle to watch a full game outside of the playoffs. The regular season is like around 72 games. I tried keeping up with the Houston rockets one year but I kept missing games cause of work and school.
As far as I'm concerned, NBA season starts at February after the Super Bowl.

I try to watch one game a night during the regular season especially lakers games I grew up on the nba

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Bostons coming out the east and I got nuggets or clippers out the west just my opinion

that’s a great prediction, I just want to see a good competition and no injuries derailing these teams with so much potential. I also want to see Minnesota go far too :)

that’s a great prediction, I just want to see a good competition and no injuries derailing these teams with so much potential. I also want to see Minnesota go far too :)
Minnesota surprised me this season tbh I hope lakers defenders like vanderbilt and reddish come back healthy so we can make a push like last year

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Timberwolves winning the chip this year.
They have talent but they are too immature to win anything. KAT doesn’t have high basketball IQ and his team LOST after him scoring 62 points.

The battle for the west is between the Nuggets, Clippers, Suns, and Thunder. I pick the nuggets for obvious reasons.

But I want to clippers to face the thunder and lose to SGA after trading him for Paul George 💀

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Who in the east can stop the Celtics? The ONLY team in their way is the bucks and I think they’ll beat them in five or six. The 76ers aren’t doing anything even if Embiid comes back. Neither are the Cavs. The Knicks are the Knicks and Julius Randle disappears when it matters.

They have talent but they are too immature to win anything. KAT doesn’t have high basketball IQ and his team LOST after him scoring 62 points.

The battle for the west is between the Nuggets, Clippers, Suns, and Thunder. I pick the nuggets for obvious reasons.

But I want to clippers to face the thunder and lose to SGA after trading him for Paul George 💀
Nuggets and clippers is the battle for the west kawhi and PG have to show something 5 years together and they haven’t even sniffed a finals smh 😂😂 kawhi trued to sabotage bron in 2019 it’s karma 🤷‍♂️

Who in the east can stop the Celtics? The ONLY team in their way is the bucks and I think they’ll beat them in five or six. The 76ers aren’t doing anything even if Embiid comes back. Neither are the Cavs. The Knicks are the Knicks and Julius Randle disappears when it matters.
Giannis and the bucks are the only true threat to the Celtics in the east there starting to gel with doc rivers game plan there 7-3 last ten games although I don’t trust docs coaching in the Playoffs

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nuggets and clippers is the battle for the west kawhi and PG have to show something 5 years together and they haven’t even sniffed a finals smh 😂😂 kawhi trued to sabotage bron in 2019 it’s karma 🤷‍♂️
OKC is no joke though. You can argue they’re too young but they are STACKED at every position. The only thing that might hinder them is lack of experience. Im not positive clippers will beat them if they meet.

Trending