2022 is ending. What was your best accomplishments this year? Can be anything

Went to Palestine and prayed in masjid Al-Aqsa
Saved up with my family to buy a new house
Had a roommate for the first time and it wasn’t a bad experience, but excited to see what 2023 brings on my own :)

I told her right before the nikah . She was extremely Shocked and thought I was joking bout the whole thing but when she realized I was serious about having small penis, she was like I need something time to think about in it . So for a whole a week we didn't talk. Walahi I thought she would reject me and felt so sad and disappointed in myself coz I really like her so much . So I got back to her desperately wanting her to except me and understand the situation and was hoping to convince her about the qadaa of Allah and that I was the product of Allah's design but before I muttered anything, she said " this whole thing a living miracle" I said babe wat!! She said babe I was born with a tiny vagina myself ! She continued saying that she was Born with a medical condition where her vagina did grow deep and her whole life she was praying to Allah to find her a husband with a tiny penis!! I was so shocked and felt so ignored at the same time about Allah' mercy and wisdom that the whole time I was a raging incel angry about the world Allah swt had plans for me !! That there was miss tiny vagina somewhere waiting for mr tiny penis subxanallh
Wallahi I forgot how good the shit posting is on this site, I’m happy for you lil bro (no pun intended on the lil part)
:dead:

Bro I understand is not something that happens every day but is not impossible for two people with the same condition to meet especially if they make dua. I feel like a midget caught up in a storm who ended up on an island and then finds out a little midget xalimo on the same island and they happily fall in love . I remember growing up, I felt sad and depressed often but now I never felt more complete and happy plus I don't want to get too graphic and offend people but it fits like a ring on a finger and when we make love and she sneezes or something, I'm still in bro!!
My only worry sometimes is if she gets pregnant and delivers naturally, that the baby is gonna messed it up for me

Trending