2020 NFL draft

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Kingcobra Thoughts on the Cowboys drafting Cee Dee Lamb?

The Cowboys were in need of a safety and they drafted him because they didn’t want the Eagles drafting him :russ:

Cowboys are always gonna be Cowboys.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Reer columbus are browns dikkriders so idk how u became a patriots fan but do u homie im not hating :ohno:
Browns have been shit for many years no one supports them. if I had to re-pick a team from Ohio it would’ve been the Bengals.

I’m a geeljire ninyow I ain’t gonna support a langaab team. Me and my bro saw Patriots and Panthers game on tv and we picked each team to support. Don’t be mad at me cause I picked a landheere team. :hahaidiot:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao Dak has no heart dude. Dude shits himself when his team needs him the most. Most teams overpay rbs these days but I think it’ll stop soon once a lot of teams realize these dudes don’t perform as good as they used to when they were hungry for the big check.
If a lot of teams followed Bills philosophy they’d be doing a lot better. Dude trades his highest assets when the year before the contract expires and get pucks in and fill the void the best he can through the draft.

Cowboys are already a joke once Jerry dies they’ll be a bigger joke.

I’m sick and tired of hearing its the Cowboys year every year when they win 3 cup cake games to start the season. :snoop:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Browns have been shit for many years no one supports them. if I had to re-pick a team from Ohio it would’ve been the Bengals.

I’m a geeljire ninyow I ain’t gonna support a langaab team. Me and my bro saw Patriots and Panthers game on tv and we picked each team to support. Don’t be mad at me cause I picked a landheere team. :hahaidiot:
Bengals are shit bro nigga cant even cheer on his hometeam seahawks smh ukno what have fun wallahi patriots are done outhere they're the warriors of the nfl

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bengals are shit bro nigga cant even cheer on his hometeam seahawks smh ukno what have fun wallahi patriots are done outhere they're the warriors of the nfl
:mindblown: :snoop:How are you gonna attack me for supporting the Patriots and call me a bandwagon and then say why you ain’t supporting the Seahawks? :mindblown:Seahawks are a good team Wth if I wanted to support them I would’ve supported them during LOB era.

I stick to one team idc how good they were when I first started supporting them. :mjdontkno:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:mindblown: :snoop:How are you gonna attack me for supporting the Patriots and call me a bandwagon and then say why you ain’t supporting the Seahawks? :mindblown:Seahawks are a good team Wth if I wanted to support them I would’ve supported them during LOB era.

I stick to one team idc how good they were when I first started supporting them. :mjdontkno:
Ur reer seattle no so its not bandwagoning :mjlol:

Like I said akhi forget I even said nothing :wtf::wtf:

Trending

Latest posts