2020 NFL draft

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bengals selected Burrow first no brainer
Young went 2nd to the Redskins
Okudah 3rd went to the Lions

I wonder what Bill will do we’re desperate for a QB. I heard rumors on Tuesday that they were looking to trade up for Tua. Bill and Saban go way back.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bucs just traded up to the 13 spot and they also have the 14th pick. Word is they’re gonna get protection for Brady with the 13th pick.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bucs drafted Wirfs OT from Iowa

looking forward to who they pick up with the 14th pick they got from the Niners.

Smh were are the football heads? I miss bandit man :bell:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nvm made an error Bucs only moved up a spot they don’t have the 14th pick it’s the Niners and they selected Kinlaw DT from SC. I’m surprised they went with a DT thought they were gonna draft a wide out. My bro is a Niners fan and he wanted one of the Alabama wideouts :russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The sports section has been so dry since the quarantine, it's tough to get excited for anything:wow1:
Nah it’s not just that not many football heads are around anymore. It’s just soccer and basketball heads these days.

This thread is needed since I can't watch the draft. Bill probably has his eyes on a raw prospect with zero ego like Tom was. He'll probably sign Cam/Ryan or Jameis/Ryan while developing the raw prospect in the wings.

VIP
Aaron Rodgers right after the packers drafted his replacement in rd 1

tenor (2).gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We drafted a 24 year old D2 player of the year with the 37th pick
Don’t know much about the guy but the highlights I’ve seen of him it’s like he’s playing against little kids. Dude is 6’2 220 and hella athletic. I hope he’s another gem cause dude said Bill and the Pats have been talking to him a lot.

We drafted a 24 year old D2 player of the year with the 37th pick
Don’t know much about the guy but the highlights I’ve seen of him it’s like he’s playing against little kids. Dude is 6’2 220 and hella athletic. I hope he’s another gem cause dude said Bill and the Pats have been talking to him a lot.
Your a patriots fan? You have to be from Boston or else wtf :westbrookwtf:

Trending