2017 Official Diaspora L index

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_and1-85-1.jpg

Having monitored mainstream media , social media and Somali forums over the past year for the number of Ls collected , we can now compile the official L index rating . The list is as fair , rigirous and as suugo scientific as possible .

- 10 Canada
-7 U.K.
-3 USA
-1 Kenya ( daggering land )
0 Scandanavia
2 Holland ( Lack of info as most Dutch Somalis do not have internet access ).

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
We already know the Scandinavian diaspora is the best. :rejoice:

But now that I think about what about that somali rapper who got peed on?:patrice:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
l_and1-85-1.jpg

Having monitored mainstream media , social media and Somali forums over the past year for the number of Ls collected , we can now compile the official L index rating . The list is as fair , rigirous and as suugo scientific as possible .

- 10 Canada
-7 U.K.
-3 USA
0 Scandanavia

Are you a Scandi

VIP
Canada has the most somalis in the west. Most total L's but per capita we ain't first. I demand a recount.

We need to standardise the scoring the system. We should use Scandinavia as the reference point. Automatically they should be awarded a zero. Any nation diaspora community that ranks better than them will get a positive score, and anyone that ranks worse shall receive a negative score.

Also we should take into account the socio economic standard of the working class in the studied nations. For example, UK folks don't have laundries in their houses given the shoebox nature of their homes (terribly small). The washing machine sits in the kitchen next to the fridge. Also their bathrooms have two taps, one for the cold water service, and another for the hot water service. If you would want to wash your hands with warm water, water that is neither hot nor cold, you have to have attach a contraption like the one show in the attached figure.

mixertap_plastic_bottle.jpg

Just some of my thoughts.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
l_and1-85-1.jpg

- 10 Canada
-7 U.K.
-3 USA
0 Scandanavia
You want me to pull up the video of the Somali gangster getting peed on exactly give Scandinavia 1 too

Zailah

Exam season guys !
We need to standardise the scoring the system. We should use Scandinavia as the reference point. Automatically they should be awarded a zero. Any nation diaspora community that ranks better than them will get a positive score, and anyone that ranks worse shall receive a negative score.

Also we should take into account the socio economic standard of the working class in the studied nations. For example, UK folks don't have laundries in their houses given the shoebox nature of their homes (terribly small). The washing machine sits in the kitchen next to the fridge. Also their bathrooms have two taps, one for the cold water service, and another for the hot water service. If you would want to wash your hands with warm water, water that is neither hot nor cold, you have to have attach a contraption like the one show in the attached figure.

mixertap_plastic_bottle.jpg

Just some of my thoughts.

Loool you could just turn down the intensity of the hot tap and wash your hands after the cool down :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts