2014 UNFPA population estimation, district information released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don't think these estimates are wrong. Even Somaliland use to state that their population was 3.5 million.

Beesha has been eating good in the borders of Somaliland and multiplying. :rejoice: And we are not restricted to the region or have majority of our clansmen in the borders. Our brothers in Ethiopia and Djibouti are multiplying too.

Numbers should only be used when providing services to the public. This is what the census is for

Somalis are better off being smaller; we can develop a lot faster this way.

warsangali dooqon jaaib tuug ah dhulbahante ba lagu saliday. ninyahow WAA disease ku jira somalida oo UU bahan in laga safayo. bal wax idoorka looqoray UU uu muuqan mayaan warsangali uun ladaba dhiggy oday iyo saqir WAA nocan oo kale
maar ee sanaag wada sheegtaan iyo Mar ee dhaan warsangali oo qomiyad kaa tarikh wayen ee dhan anaga ka masuul ah. preposterous to even have the audacity to sit in front of us :faysalwtf:
:lol: I am not hating on my Warsangeli brothers. I'm just wondering how is it possible for Badhan and Lasqoray combined to be more than Buuhoodle? :lol:

@Duke of Harshaw, Sacad Yoonis kula weyna? You do realize nobody even knows Gadhweyn outside of Sanaag, right? And here you are running around with fucking Sacad Yonis. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
:drakewtf:

Everyone knows Gadhweyn aka Muuse Ismaaciil. As for Sacad Yoonis they are the ones that make your leaders cry whether it is
Cali Khalif Galaydh or Xinne Xiirey.

:drakelaugh:

Here is Cali Khalif Galaydh crying how SY expanded all the way from Ceerigaabo to
Northern Sool.

Cali Khaliif aka Cali Biile oo sida Fiinta uga qayliyey Reer guuraaga Sacad Yoonis

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Only confirms that Hawiye has the largest population and the most number of districts. :diddyswag:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Who lives in Lower Shabele, damn niggaz are eating with 7 districts, that's more than any region looool, and where is Qoryoolay ( pics), it's as big as Burco and Borama ?

:ayaanswag::faysalwtf::yacadiim:

Qoryooley is Digil, Garre-Quranyow-Dir and Biimaal degan. Marka= Biimaal.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Only confirms that Hawiye has the largest population and the most number of districts. :diddyswag:

Bari+Nugaal+North Mudug=1,673,514

South Mudug+Hiraan+Galgadud(minus Cabudwaaq)+Middle Shabelle=1,671,379

Hawiye waa laangaab saxib, sad but true. This does not even include the 300,000 MJ in Ethiopia! intii madax madow.....
:chrisfreshhah::damn::banderas:

qoryooley and biyamaal :faysalwtf:
even digil dont live there,it is basically garre,gaaljcel and abgaal agro-pastrolists who roam the area.

Mckenzie

VIP
Bari+Nugaal+North Mudug=1,673,514

South Mudug+Hiraan+Galgadud(minus Cabudwaaq)+Middle Shabelle=1,671,379

Hawiye waa laangaab saxib, sad but true. This does not even include the 300,000 MJ in Ethiopia! intii madax madow.....
:chrisfreshhah::damn::banderas:

:hahaidiot: Jokes on you, Banaadir alone trumps any region you have. Most Hawiye migrated from those empty regions and settled in the Capital. And LOL @ mentioning MJ's in Ethiopia, we got people from Harar to Mandheera sxb.

:hahaidiot: Jokes on you, Banaadir alone trumps any region you have. Most Hawiye migrated from those empty regions and settled in the Capital. And LOL @ mentioning MJ's in Ethiopia, we got people from Harar to Mandheera sxb.
Benadir is diverse, you can't even claim that. Instead of using the hutu card why don't you tell me why your side of Mudug is empty.:damn:

HGs are in Harar and Mandheere now kkk. Again stop using the hutu card, you don't even live in k5 while we dominate entire regions in galbeed.:chrisfreshhah:

dbtIpAY.png

Only 167k:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Mckenzie

VIP
Banaadir is Hawiye Central period. Yall claim Jubooyinka as if you're the only residents yet you deny Mogadishu the same city we ran you out off as being "diverse".

Mckenzie

VIP
Benadir is diverse, you can't even claim that. Instead of using the hutu card why don't you tell me why your side of Mudug is empty.:damn:

HGs are in Harar and Mandheere now kkk. Again stop using the hutu card, you don't even live in k5 while we dominate entire regions in galbeed.:chrisfreshhah:

dbtIpAY.png

Only 167k:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

:westbrookwtf: nigga wtf is there to stay in Mudug for? We eating good with the Hiraab brothers down South

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending