2 Yemenis Die in a car accident in Somaliland

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Two Yemeni citizens have been confirmed dead and two others injured in a car accident on the vicinity of Gebiley town which is 50 km west of the capital Hargeisa.

The two Yemenis who perished in the car crash are believed to be among the foreign workers in SL.

The wounded were transported to Gebiley General Hospital for further treatment.

Security forces arrived at the scene to rescue the victims.

SL traffic police have not yet officially disclosed the names of who perished as well as those who were wounded in the after math of the car accident.

Speed demons on Somaliland roads and damaged roads are hugely attributed to the traffic accident which is on the rise.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
120853328_160523972370021_4081998849576244798_o.jpg

The picture shows a 'dameer' in your capital city kkkkk, and a huge massive sign that says your 'qaran' and your roads look like that. I don't claim to be qaran kkkkk, I am regional govt
You didn't answer my question you bum lmao what's your city? i'm 98% sure people of your clan go to Hargeisa for business, the biggest haters of SL still go to their regions, that's why people like you are weirdos, the loser is going on like there ain't donkeys where he's from or roads don't look exactly the same in the entire landmass of the ethnic group, why don't you bums ever say anything about Burco/Berbera or Garowe/Bosaso etc?

The picture shows a 'dameer' in your capital city kkkkk, and a huge massive sign that says your 'qaran' and your roads look like that. I don't claim to be qaran kkkkk, I am regional govt
Just because reer Hargeisa/Lander folks do their own thing it don't mean they are poor or struggling, your people most likely are dying of starvation or getting bombed like all star weekend lmaoo but you wanna talk about reer Hargeisa when they are by far the most popular/visited destination for non Isaaqs, i'll give you a hindsight cause i was just in Hargeisa for 3 weeks from London, the people are chubby and they do Tiktok videos all day and diss your people:ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You didn't answer my question you bum lmao what's your city? i'm 98% sure people of your clan go to Hargeisa for business, the biggest haters of SL still go to their regions, that's why people like you are weirdos, the loser is going on like there ain't donkeys where he's from or roads don't look exactly the same in the entire landmass of the ethnic group, why don't you bums ever say anything about Burco/Berbera or Garowe/Bosaso etc?

Dude don't make me post you puntland yearly road construction statistics. Under Gaas 53 primary/secondary paved roads were done in over his 4 year term. Deni also has to match that. Have u seen the massive progress in puntland. Do u ever hear of a urban plan in hargeisa, roads, sewage, drainage, side walks, street curbs, sanitation facilities.

Puntland has all this or heading towards it. Garowe is gettng huge drainage system for it's road, the next goal is centralized 'sewage' network, our water companies have just been told to deliver international standard water quality, be it our bottled water factories or tap water supply plant.

Nigga you are nowhere near puntland cities in terms of road developments. We have forensic lab even in our court system, we have single treasury account for our financial system across all puntland major towns. We have sanitation collection by local councils, look how clean puntland is in comparison to hargeisa. War sit down kiddo, your @SirLancelLord has accepted hargeisa loss ma jiro 'dawlad' buu yiri, cuz what the f*ck have they done since 2005 since your last local election, nothing.

Dude don't make me post you puntland yearly road construction statistics. Under Gaas 53 primary/secondary paved roads were done in over his 4 year term. Deni also has to match that. Have u seen the massive progress in puntland. Do u ever hear of a urban plan in hargeisa, roads, sewage, drainage, side walks, street curbs, sanitation facilities.

Puntland has all this or heading towards it. Garowe is gettng huge drainage system for it's road, the next goal is centralized 'sewage' network, our water companies have just been told to deliver international standard water quality, be it our bottled water factories or tap water supply plant.

Nigga you are nowhere near puntland cities in terms of road developments. We have forensic lab even in our court system, we have single treasury account for our financial system across all puntland major towns. We have sanitation collection by local councils, look how clean puntland is in comparison to hargeisa. War sit down kiddo, your @SirLancelLord has accepted hargeisa loss ma jiro 'dawlad' buu yiri, cuz what the f*ck have they done since 2005 since your last local election, nothing.
how did i know this person was either Darood/Puntlander /Mj lool it's like clockwork with these fckers man, bruv just look at your capital city Garowe that deprived empty desert you Puntlanders literally use SL shillings and Hargeisa items for your shops etc and you're the brokest people going, now we hate you 200x more than you hate us but we never speak about you coz you're irrelevant, there's always plans like that in Hargeisa, next time talk about other cities like Burco and Garowe etc, leave these people alone, the reason i don't take yous serious is because every single one of you either go to Hargeisa or have relatives that do, it's never ever the other way around.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
how did i know this person was either Darood/Puntlander /Mj lool it's like clockwork with these fckers man, bruv just look at your capital city Garowe that deprived empty desert you Puntlanders literally use SL shillings and Hargeisa items for your shops etc and you're the brokest people going, now we hate you 200x more than you hate us but we never speak about you coz you're irrelevant, there's always plans like that in Hargeisa, next time talk about other cities like Burco and Garowe etc, leave these people alone, the reason i don't take yous serious is because every single one of you either go to Hargeisa or have relatives that do, it's never ever the other way around.

Your people work as cooks/waiters in puntland and mogadishu, your lower then both societies wealth group as even they won't take jobs to do with waitering lol but your people will. Who in the world goes to 'hargeisa'?

the only time puntites went was when we didn't have an airport and we left automatically from taxi hargeisa to garowe, now we have two brand new airports, plus a third siyad barre one in galkayo which is also being upgraded. Puntites do not live in Hargeisa, and if we do, we are not 'working' there as it's poorer then us, it's you the poorer isaaq who comes to work in puntland lowest industries and u even boast how your 'paid' loads more in puntland then you ever will be in hargeisa.

Your people work as cooks/waiters in puntland and mogadishu, your lower then both societies wealth group as even they won't take jobs to do with waitering lol but your people will. Who in the world goes to 'hargeisa'?

the only time puntites went was when we didn't have an airport and we left automatically from taxi hargeisa to garowe, now we have two brand new airports, plus a third siyad barre one in galkayo which is also being upgraded. Puntites do not live in Hargeisa, and if we do, we are not 'working' there as it's poorer then us, it's you the poorer isaaq who comes to work in puntland lowest industries and u even boast how your 'paid' loads more in puntland then you ever will be in hargeisa.
Show me a SINGLE Isaaq person in Puntland.. just ons:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: everything you're telling me is the complete opposite and you know it. There's barely any Isaaq men in Mogadishu who tf goes from peace to Mogadishu when you could get bombed, or to Puntland where you could starve to death, you're not making any sense man, your people use SL shillings and you're mostly maids in SL, i told you leave Hargeisa alone as your people go there and to Burco etc nobody Isaaq goes to Puntland just look at your sh1thole desert capital Garowe where your women are prost1utes, once you tell me why your people use items straight from Hargeisa into your corner shops and also use their money, then i will believe just one line you said..

d1rty Puntland Mj bum talking like he's from Hawaii or something, you're entire country is a sh1thole from Kismayo to Bosasso you're all malnourished bums that are amputed but you wanna talk about SL? Burco and Berbera people don't even like yous i don't see anyone going there.. once your people stop going to Hargeisa then i'll take you serious, fckin Inbred Mj Darood Puntland Barkhad Abdi looking decendents, prove your claims show me Isaaq people in Mogadishu, Puntland etc etc, show facts let alone cooks and waiters and poorest or whatever you said, post facts, coz i don't know who in the entire world goes to Mogadishu or Puntland, when Ajnabi people visit this country which is ruined by the reputation of your people in the north east (Pirates) and the south with war, where do they always pick? ask anyone not Somali they will tell you who's doing better, Puntland is irrelevent, Chinese and all sorts of business people in SL/hargeisa that aren't Somali, yet "who in the world goes to hargeisa" next debunk..

Trending