2 Yemenis Die in a car accident in Somaliland

Your people work as cooks/waiters in puntland and mogadishu, your lower then both societies wealth group as even they won't take jobs to do with waitering lol but your people will. Who in the world goes to 'hargeisa'?

the only time puntites went was when we didn't have an airport and we left automatically from taxi hargeisa to garowe, now we have two brand new airports, plus a third siyad barre one in galkayo which is also being upgraded. Puntites do not live in Hargeisa, and if we do, we are not 'working' there as it's poorer then us, it's you the poorer isaaq who comes to work in puntland lowest industries and u even boast how your 'paid' loads more in puntland then you ever will be in hargeisa.
There's Chinese, Indian and a good 10 other ethnic groups working businesses in Hargeisa, fck going there they live there, you just said to me who in the world goes to Hargeisa right? can i ask why you ain't talking about other SL cities because they despise your people just as much if not more than reer SL, my sub clan Garxajis live nowhere near you darood rats but we always talk down on your people in our houses etc and how d1rt poor you are, people are struggling heavy in Garowe and Bossaso lmao, i promise you apart from the tons of non Somalis opening shops in Hargeisa living there, there are wayyyyy more Hawiyes and Daroods in Hargeisa/Burco than the opposite way.

how did i know this person was either Darood/Puntlander /Mj lool it's like clockwork with these fckers man, bruv just look at your capital city Garowe that deprived empty desert you Puntlanders literally use SL shillings and Hargeisa items for your shops etc and you're the brokest people going, now we hate you 200x more than you hate us but we never speak about you coz you're irrelevant, there's always plans like that in Hargeisa, next time talk about other cities like Burco and Garowe etc, leave these people alone, the reason i don't take yous serious is because every single one of you either go to Hargeisa or have relatives that do, it's never ever the other way around.
look at that pic of that Garowe City capital of Pun1niland that people always mention and belittle, once you atleast develop that city to even Berbera's standards than leave Hargeisa out of it, even Burco is better than your best cities

Attachments

• 5035C265-E974-462C-98A3-9D7706931CAD.jpeg
    5035C265-E974-462C-98A3-9D7706931CAD.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 61

Trending

Latest posts