2 wives celebrating Husbands birthday

You are offically banned from Puntland please leave your bracelet at the door.

Your new Langaab card will be delivered to you in 3-5 working days.

I have sisters and brothers like @Céleste @Samaalic Era @Abdi Caato @beenleey who cherish my presence. I have no regrets. I would go to hell and back for a fellow HG. I’m so happy to be a part of something so wonderful. I love you all. You can always count on me. :vncu2n5::it0tdo8:
#BeeshaBarakeesanForLife

:friendhug:

I have sisters and brothers like @Céleste @Samaalic Era @Abdi Caato @beenleey who cherish my presence. I have no regrets. I would go to hell and back for a fellow HG. I’m so happy to be a part of something so wonderful. I love you all. You can always count on me. :vncu2n5::it0tdo8:
#BeeshaBarakeesanForLife

:friendhug:

Walle I always knew you were wise beyond your years :banderas:

Sheikh @Samaalic Era will hitch you off to SomaliWadaniSoldier in order to complete the initiation process walaal

I have no problem with LGBT relationships as long as it is kept within the clan :mjohreally:

#AllAreWelcomeInBeeshaLand

63AF63C0-708B-4835-A83A-474FEA88E1B9.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Samaalic Era @beenleey

What are the benefits of joining HGLand? Transqabiil hood isn't working out our numbers are depleting due to the great war for Oromia. If I join will you help me wage war in harar to create my life long dream of Oromia?

:kendrickcry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You’re a player. I bet you’re in @Gibiin-Udug dms right now feeding her the same bs.
:bell:

A player that's nothing but lies to slander my good name I'll have you know! Me and gibiin have a rocky relationship she calls me clan slurs and I spread my oromo agenda on this site.

A player that's nothing but lies to slander my good name I'll have you know! Me and gibiin have a rocky relationship she calls me clan slurs and I spread my oromo agenda on this site.

I’m sure that you’re a Marehaan spy. They’ve always wanted our land. No one’s falling for this. Go back to where you came from
:susp:

@Samaalic Era @beenleey

What are the benefits of joining HGLand? Transqabiil hood isn't working out our numbers are depleting due to the great war for Oromia. If I join will you help me wage war in harar to create my life long dream of Oromia?

Ive seen your previous anti-HG/Hawiye comments (and happily qashined them) so I’m not so sure if we’ll allow you in.
Either way we’re at full capacity right now, borders are currently closed. I might put you on a waiting list but you’ll behind @DR OSMAN (he wrote his name 26 times on the list) and @Abdisamad3

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I’m sure that you’re a Marehaan spy. They’ve always wanted our land. Go back to where you came from
:susp:

I am reer arsi not marehaan you got me confused with someone else we don't even live anywhere near each other. I love galmudug and everything hūtu stuff just yesterday I was eating muufo and soor !

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ive seen your previous anti-HG/Hawiye comments (and happily qashined them) I’m not so sure if we’ll allow you in.
Either way we’re at full capacity right now, borders are currently closed. I might put you on a waiting list but you’ll behind @DR OSMAN (he wrote his name 26 times on the list) and @Abdisamad3

It's like that is it? I never wanted to join your langaab squad anyway I am happy with my people

I am reer arsi not marehaan you got me confused with someone else we don't even live anywhere near each other. I love galmudug and everything hūtu stuff just yesterday I was eating muufo and soor !

Balayo Ku Nac. We don’t support liars. Naga Soco Warya
:camby:
7F24DF91-675C-4241-A73F-3B7D71282767.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts