2 wives celebrating Husbands birthday

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Bro I’ve always been Majerteen:what1:
We have two tiers within beesha. Tier one, those who defend the interest of PL from our countless of enemies and Tier two which we call the neef daqaya tier. These are Mjs who cant tell the difference between friend/foe. Tier 2 are the minority Alxamdulilah.

Which tier are you?

:cosbyhmm:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Your card has been revoked.

giphy.gif
What the f*ck did I even do :gucciwhat:

@Jablibax verified me:bell:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We have two tiers within beesha. Tier one, those who defend the interest of PL from our countless of enemies and Tier two which we call the neef daqaya tier. These are Mjs who cant tell the difference between friend/foe. Tier 2 are the minority Alxamdulilah.

Which tier are you?

:cosbyhmm:

I know a lot of tier 2's in real life what should I do with them :oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Are you sure about that? HGs are a tight clan. We will always rally behind you. What have MJs ever done for you? Think carefully and come over to beesha land. I love it here
:ohhhdamn:

MJs have done little for me it is true
But they are my people and I love them for that

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You’ve got langaab tendencies. I am going to need to see a full family tree with subclan names for at least 5 generations, pronto. :hillarybiz:
I rarely interact with you and every time I have it’s Been positive :what1:

I fought for MJ many times and never receive the same energy back when SL is attacking me :madkid:

I have nothing to prove to you, I am more MJ than most of you anyways :manny:

Are you sure about that? HGs are a tight clan. We will always rally behind you. What have MJs ever done for you? Think carefully and come over to beesha land. I love it here
:ohhhdamn:
HGs here are wholesome to eachother. Even @Samaalic Era would give me a high position in his ideal society and wouldn’t allow any harm to me as a religous beliefs. With MJs you’ll get threads calling you a ‘sheegato’ like poor @Odkac WRLD did

I promise you’re not making a mistake sis :sass2:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
HGs here are wholesome to eachother. Even @Samaalic Era would give me a high position in his ideal society and wouldn’t allow any harm to me as a religous beliefs. With MJs you’ll get threads calling you a ‘sheegato’ like poor @Odkac WRLD did

I promise you’re not making a mistake sis :sass2:
I have respect for HG, but no matter how brain dead some of my MJ compatriots are I won’t abandon my clan :manny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I rarely interact with you and every time I have it’s Been positive :what1:

I fought for MJ many times and never receive the same energy back when SL is attacking me :madkid:

I have nothing to prove to you, I am more MJ than most of you anyways :manny:

I doubt it. @Abdalla is the most pure, followed by @Figo and myself. :trumpsmirk:

I saw one of your likes in the politics section lil nigga. You’re on my sheegad list until proven otherwise. :hillarybiz:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes but if we become one wife man with two kids it'll eventually decrease our population in the future, you know that.

Not true if our standard of living is higher than others. Who cares if you have 10 kids when 70% will die of malnourishment before the age of 5? :francis: