2 wives celebrating Husbands birthday

HGs here are wholesome to eachother. Even @Samaalic Era would give me a high position in his ideal society and wouldn’t allow any harm to me as a religous beliefs. With MJs you’ll get threads calling you a ‘sheegato’ like poor @Odkac WRLD did

I promise you’re not making a mistake sis :sass2:

They’re so vicious while HGs are kind towards one another. Look at @Duchess as an example. She’s qashining me for simply expressing my opinion and being prideful over my homeland. I feel regret and pain daily for not being born HG. I believe that I dictate my life. I choose HG. I choose to be badass. Let’s ROAR together my brothers and sisters against all who wish to harm us. We are mighty. We are fierce. We are lions.

upload_2020-3-8_13-25-31.gif

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How tf are you MJ and supporting SL:mjlol:

they are the enemy, if I didn’t have work and school I’d be in the frontlines rn getting a killstreak:liberaltears:

What land do we share? We’re not neighbors and our dispute is political and should be resolved politically. I would be a hypocrite to support the self determination of my people while denying other people the same for theirs. PIM and SL are natural allies.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What land do we share? We’re not neighbors and our dispute is political and should be resolved politically. I would be a hypocrite to support the self determination of my people while denying other people the same for theirs. PIM and SL are natural allies.
they are trying to take what is ours I won’t stop fighting until my heart gives out :farmajoyaab:
Macall-B.-Polay-HBO-Photo-10-1.jpg

Duchess

VIP
I don’t care much for qabyalad and fkd is not serious for me

but you cannot deny I’m MJ. BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE MJ :mjlol:

*68 activities *

I’m not denying who your parents are, I’m denying what you think that means. Majeerteenimo is a political philosophy and to be a Majeerteen is to be a supporter of this ideology. Anything less and you’re a sheegad.

I don’t make the rules. They were taught to me by my OG. :manny:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m not denying who your parents are, I’m denying what you think that means. Majeerteenimo is a political philosophy and to be a Majeerteen is to be a supporter of this ideology. Anything less and you’re a sheegad.

I don’t make the rules. They were taught to me by my OG. :manny:
I have always worked towards the best interest of my clan
Just because I don’t spend all my time here sluggin on TC doesn’t make me sheegad :yousmart:

I don’t care much for qabyalad and fkd is not serious for me

but you cannot deny I’m MJ. BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE MJ :mjlol:

*68 activities *

Don’t let that stop you. Your past does not define you. You were an innocent baby. You had no choice. Now you do. What path will you take?

9389B6EB-BA0F-4C28-8D5C-D73D638DEE09.jpeg

#LongLiveBeesha:2tjlv3e::z1banet:

Duchess

VIP
I have always worked towards the best interest of my clan
Just because I don’t spend all my time here sluggin on TC doesn’t make me sheegad :yousmart:

Boowe, it’s all kaftan. Don’t take what anyone says on here seriously.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Boowe, it’s all kaftan. Don’t take what anyone says on here seriously.
I’ve sacked cities for MJ
I’ve bleed in the mud for MJ
I’ve fought countless battles for MJ
I fought until I couldn’t hold my sword for MJ
I’ll die for Mj:camby:

Duchess

VIP
I’ve sacked cities for MJ
I’ve bleed in the mud for MJ
I’ve fought countless battles for MJ
I fought until I couldn’t hold my sword for MJ
I’ll die for Mj:camby:

I won’t believe it until you get an SSDF tattoo.