2 UK Khasaaro Yutes Fight In Borama

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

This how you fish and chips wasteyutes fight? Looked like some aggressive dancing to me. What, if there’s no knife involved you guys have 0 clue what to do huh? :mjlaugh:

title got me ded fight for a plane ticket back to London kulaha:russ:
They sound like reer canada mixed with reer uk qashin.

Lazy parents sending their qashin to somalia to corrupt the locals.

Borama is developed brother, I went there last year, got surprised by how good roads it had, the mountains were green af

It's developed and a very beautiful city but there's no international schools there. Unless there's a cilaash for special need aka dhaqancelis kids in Borama, I don't see why there would be so many kids with various accents in Borama.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Be my guest I'd welcome it actually. I must expand my network so I can find a suitable man from Beesha that pops will approve of. You can serve as one of my many marriage contractors by directing us to your handsome, older, learned and successful cousins from the DMV. Gotta seize the moment. :gaasdrink: Do not fret. I also have @HMuuse and @CaliTedesse I can use for assistance in this undertaking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This how you fish and chips wasteyutes fight? Looked like some aggressive dancing to me. What, if there’s no knife involved you guys have 0 clue what to do huh? :mjlaugh:

Well at least the fight was fair and equal. Two bit.#es fighting :)

What is wrong with reer awadal? Reer khatumo could never saxib.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
If that white kid was not kicked in the face that skinny Somali boy would never get out of that choke.:mjkkk:
It was the right thing. Somalis/Asians back each other against cadaans/asians but Madows and themselves....:wow:

Trending

Latest posts