2 Turkish bosses flee Xamar after sexual annihilation of Xaliimos (I knew Turks were there 4 som'ng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you landers get more fxcked by the day; might as well take that shahada of your flag fxcking langaab munafiqeen

Keo

VIP
L for reer Xamar. First Amisom, HSM sending girls to Saudi and now this?

But damn you landers are trying too hard.

:pachah1:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Man you landers get more fxcked by the day; might as well take that shahada of your flag fxcking langaab munafiqeen
How are we munaafiqs? :chrisfreshhah:
L for reer Xamar. First Amisom, HSM sending girls to Saudi and now this?

But damn you landers are trying too hard.

:pachah1:
Everyone gets a piece of mog sxb:manny:we'll be sending "peace forces" soon :russ:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Stop being a crybaby this is a time where you are taking many L's. We are enjoying this, there is more to come. Accept the L', move on. There are more posts that are anti Somaliland than the opposite.:kendrickcry:
:banderas:

How are we munaafiqs? :chrisfreshhah:

Everyone gets a piece of mog sxb:manny:we'll be sending "peace forces" soon :russ:
"29. Happy With The Calamities That Befall The Believers and Envious With Their Happiness

When the munafiq people hear news that a righteous person had been stricken by a calamity, they will feel happy and spread the news to others saying “Only to Allah SWT we ask for help. We have heard that Mr. So-and-so had been stricken by a disaster of so-and-so. May Allah SWT give patience to him and us.” Whereas, in their hearts, they feel happy and proud over the sufferings of the believers."

Stop being a crybaby this is a time where you are taking many L's. We are enjoying this, there is more to come. Accept the L', move on. There are more posts that are anti Somaliland than the opposite.:kendrickcry:
:banderas:

LOL please divert your attention to the post I made above

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
"29. Happy With The Calamities That Befall The Believers and Envious With Their Happiness

When the munafiq people hear news that a righteous person had been stricken by a calamity, they will feel happy and spread the news to others saying “Only to Allah SWT we ask for help. We have heard that Mr. So-and-so had been stricken by a disaster of so-and-so. May Allah SWT give patience to him and us.” Whereas, in their hearts, they feel happy and proud over the sufferings of the believers."
Yes reer Mogadishu are all righteous and are all on the siraatul mustaqeen.

Yes reer Mogadishu are all righteous and are all on the siraatul mustaqeen.

It doesn't have to be righteous sxb a believer is a believer. It's funny because munafiqeen are harsh towards believers and merciful towards disbelievers; if a bomb went off in London or New York you would be crying about Islamic terrorists but yet when the same happens in Muqdisho you bust banter. Cajeeb wallahi, an interesting deen it is you follow.

don't waste your breath. they play a pivotal role in somali women getting raped. They often mediate and set up the women.
But dare I drink from a cholera infested barkad that belongs to some niggas and I am a goner.
Somali men are dayuus to the max limit.

You are correct, the somali men kidnap the women of Xamar and hand them over to the Madow gaalo to rape them. A woma in Xamar cannot take the bajaaj alone because the drivers are most likely rapists. This is a well knwn fact and everyone over there knows it.
WTF

I don’t understand what’s wrong with Somalis? Does she not have brothers, fathers, uncles?

These people murder government ministers and go free, but they don’t kill ajnabi rapists?

In a fucking city where millions of guns available, they can’t kill rapists???

But it’s fine to kill each other.

And of course another lander making fun of rape today, wallahi when I get my hands on one of you sick bastards who make fun of rape, I will beat you down.

You are a miskiin. There fathers, brothers or unlces couldnt care less about their women and believe w
Every fucking day in this cursed country you hear that reer hebel is killing reer hebel over the most fucking stupid reasons but WHY aren’t they killing people who are violating their womenfolk? If you’re not protecting the honor of your women then WHAT MORE IMPORTANT REASON DO YOU HAVE TO KILL? Have you ever fucking heard of people killing rapists in this country? NO. They only shame the victims like WTF.

Becuase they are ALWAYS the first to violate their own women. Havent you heard of the stories where the so called military in Xamar kidnap women and girls and hand them over to the gaalo Madow to rape them. This happens more often than it is reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending