2 Turkish bosses flee Xamar after sexual annihilation of Xaliimos (I knew Turks were there 4 som'ng)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WTF

I don’t understand what’s wrong with Somalis? Does she not have brothers, fathers, uncles?

These people murder government ministers and go free, but they don’t kill ajnabi rapists?

In a fucking city where millions of guns available, they can’t kill rapists???

But it’s fine to kill each other.

And of course another lander making fun of rape today, wallahi when I get my hands on one of you sick bastards who make fun of rape, I will beat you down.

How on earth have I made fun of it ? Show me the phrase I used that's funny ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You fucking little useless motherfucker making fun of rape, I will cut you down if I met you in real life. You fucking keyboard warrior. You are nothing more than a useless bidar ridden pot belly skinny who is scared to share his views in real life in front of real men, but spends his time gossiping like naago you effeminate bastard. I mean what kind of man are you?

Neef daaqaya bad tahay! I didn't make fun of jack shit. Show me where I laughed you illiterate autistic induced emotional kid

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
What a load of dayuusnimo

:farmajoyaab:

Unbelievable. Only a cultural revolution could change this fuley mindset, how can people not protect their women, a pillar of their society.

As for the perpetrators, they should be sent to the execution Square and off with their heads.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Every fucIf you’re not protecting the honor of your women then WHAT MORE IMPORTANT REASON DO YOU HAVE TO KILL?.
Somalis are way to passive only an uprising Will fix this

And those who got raped would probably be silenced by the stupid cops

If a Somali man raped turkish women in Turkey you best believe they would not silence the victims his ass would be in jail

“He called me to his office and closed the door. He forced himself on me. I tried to tell him. I was on my monthly periods but he wouldn’t listen” Saadiya, not her real name, told Radio Dalsan.

:ohhhdamn::cosbyhmm::wowsweat::nahgirl:

hmm i knew turkiga liked geeljires in a weird deep way. they're gonna turn the place into a sex vacation destination

These men wouldn't have fled if they didn't fear for their lives. So obviously not all Somalis would sit back and let this happen to their sisters.

You can blame the government for probably getting them outta there in one piece, so as to not rock the boat with a country they need for help.

And of course another lander making fun of rape today, wallahi when I get my hands on one of you sick bastards who make fun of rape, I will beat you down.
psycho :mahubowtf:

i feel like it has happened to one of my own. warya better get your emotions in check before u go pooping this kind of shit.

fuxking loser needs someone to blame u fuxking bish azz piece of shit :shookgabre:

hmm i knew turkiga liked geeljires in a weird deep way. they're gonna turn the place into a sex vacation destination

psycho :mahubowtf:

i feel like it has happened to one of my own. warya better get your emotions in check before u go pooping this kind of shit.

fuxking loser needs someone to blame u fuxking bish azz piece of shit :shookgabre:

What kind of multiple personality disorder shit is going on here?

According to a Somali news site, these are the two rapists

Yücel Çakır

Yücel-Çakır.jpg

Fatih Yilmaz

Fatih-Yılmaz.jpg

https://www.hornafrik.net/2017/11/3...nay-qasab-ugu-galmoodaan-gabdhaha-u-shaqeeya/

this is the 2nd guys ig, but he calls himself a movie director.

whats so contradicting? its true i believe these turks are trying to have their way over there & i feel for the victim?

ur reaching for the stars bro
Sex vacation kulaha it’s not ibiza these woman are not giving out pussy for money or pills this is straight rape

Sex vacation kulaha it’s not ibiza these woman are not giving out pussy for money or pills this is straight rape
who said anything about the women? its simple, i said the turks are trying to have their way & that they can view the place as a sex vacation. have their way= rape.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
It's 90% likely to be a real story but we need better ways to confirm the authenticity of stuff written by Somali journalist.

When most the stuff they publish is biased or outright fake then you can't blame people questioning anything they write.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Who would've thought that the neo-ottomans had a appetite for chocolate? :what1:Neo-ottomans are taking full advantage of the cucks in Mogadishu :pachah1:horta if I were a neo-ottoman I would play this whilst fucking
Edit:
I just read the article and I am infuriated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts