2 Somali businessmen killed in South Africa, 30 killed so far in 2020 alone

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
everyone knows somali shop owners are getting killed in South africa

Why don't they open shops back home instead?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
i know but i find it odd cause you hear about somali shopkeepers getting killed in south africa so why take the risk and open a shop there
Lacag and better opportunities

When your wadan is qashin people risk their lives for this sort of shit. Blame the politicians and people who got us to this point not the poor fuckers who are trying to make their life better.

Mercury

VIP

When your wadan is qashin people risk their lives for this sort of shit. Blame the politicians and people who got us to this point not the poor fuckers who are trying to make their life better.
its sad

Mercury

VIP

I wouldn't blame it entirely on the politicians though Somalis are so loyal to their tribe that they won't hold politicians accountable for their actions to this day you never heard a somali politician jailed for corruption

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They should go to South Sudan, Zambia and Congo for better opportunities. Those countries have huge business opportunities and they are less violent than SA.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I wouldn't blame it entirely on the politicians though Somalis are so loyal to their tribe that they won't hold politicians accountable for their actions to this day you never heard a somali politician jailed for corruption
That's why I said the people who got us to this point. It's a poison.
They should go to South Sudan, Zambia and Congo for better opportunities. Those countries have huge business opportunities and they are less violent than SA.
Congo and South Sudan? Sounds like a bad idea man.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Holy Sh*t I have an Abti in Johannesburg I think he’s from the Mayfair neighborhood I’m gonna WhatsApp him ASAP to see what’s going on and if he’s safe.

Those South Africans are heartless stupid people they’ll attack innocent Somalis but they bow down to the White man who used to enslave,colonize and segerate them

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
That's why I said the people who got us to this point. It's a poison.

Congo and South Sudan? Sounds like a bad idea man.
Actually Somalis made huge profits from South Sudan over the past couple of years, locals are friendly and less violent. Zambia is colonized by Puntite business groups, from luxury hotels, to taxi companies, to restaurants, to Oil and petrochemicals. Congo has 100M population and it's huge untapped market full of exciting business opportunities, anti government rebel groups are still active but their presence have dwindled over the past couple of years.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, Somalis in SA should arm themselves, if you live among savages then be one as well or pack your baggage.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Actually Somalis made huge profits from South Sudan over the past couple of years, locals are friendly and less violent. Zambia is colonized by Puntite business groups, from luxury hotels, to taxi companies, to restaurants, to Oil and petrochemicals. Congo has 100M population and it's huge untapped market full of exciting business opportunities, anti government rebel groups are still active but their presence have dwindled over the past couple of years.
So many unsafe country's, may as well stick to Somalia tbh.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So many unsafe country's, may as well stick to Somalia tbh.
Your business will never exponentially grow in Somalia for number of tangible factors:
  • DEBT... Your relatives and acquaintances will flock to your business not paying a penny, each one of them will request you to write it down in a "book". These formal debts are major hindrances to the growth of small businesses in Somalia. That "book" will become books and you'll be out business in couple of years. That's the main reason Somali business owners run from the country and establish their businesses in foreign countries. They get rich quickly without worrying about fickle relatives pulling them down.
  • Heavy taxing from terrorist organisations. Pay or die, there's no other option.
  • Unreliable banking system. Somali Banks are notorious for collaborating with terrorist organisations.
These are MAJOR obstacles to small businesses in Somalia.

Were they selling "expired foods" as the locals allege them of, before they looted the stores and killed them? Those people are next level xenophobic, its one thing to dislike foreigners and to go to extent that to kill one because of that is crazy wallahi. Africa is big i would want My people for their wellbeing and their families wellbeing moved somewhere else🙏🏾