2 Somali brothers shot in Edmonton, 1 fatally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why canadian somalia's act like animals they more wild then in states. I speculate it may be due to 1) kindness of canadian's, USA has some of the harshest individuals who don't take kindly to bullshit. 2) lack of role model where they see gang's as path to glory instead of being productive member of society 3) trying hard to fit in and get attention of girls by being a nuisance.

The solution is to show your children more affection inside the home so they won't seek it from somewhere else. Allow them to craft a skill outside of dugsi like playing piano. It's important they find a substitute for drugs and gangs to keep them busy.

why canadian somalia's act like animals they more wild then in states. I speculate it may be due to 1) kindness of canadian's, USA has some of the harshest individuals who don't take kindly to bullshit. 2) lack of role model where they see gang's as path to glory instead of being productive member of society 3) trying hard to fit in and get attention of girls by being a nuisance.

The solution is to show your children more affection inside the home so they won't seek it from somewhere else. Allow them to craft a skill outside of dugsi like playing piano. It's important they find a substitute for drugs and gangs to keep them busy.
In respect to crime and homicides, Canada is at the same place MN was in 2005-2009. The U.S had more Somali related crimes and homicides.

Law enforcement finally got tough on them and cleaned up the place. Many of them were either imprisoned or died from a violent crime. Also, alot of them grew up and become family men.

Canada Somalis are on average much younger and going through the same thing Somalis in the US went through a decade ago.

Also, there are like 30 Somalis working in law enforcement in MN alone.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well sorry for your loss anyways.
:damedamn:

Btw you seem to know a lot of people who make it onto the news. Sometimes I wonder if 'abdijohnson' isn't just some middle aged somali habaryar with all the connections you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending