2 Somali brothers shot in Edmonton, 1 fatally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tumblr_ndf5yeVK8C1rk3j11o1_500.gif

@Realwarya, they could have been related to u dumbass, because they were Isaaq.

From what people are saying, they were not engaged in any shenanigans. So its still unknown at this time.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
At least say AUN. From what people are saying, they were low key people and had no run ins with the law.

Low key people don't get shot and killed. AUN I'm very sorry for their parents but if these men were involved in crime no sympathy

Could have been mistaken identity or being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Happened to Somali guy here about few years ago. Almost got shot by Mexicans because they thought he did something to them.

I know the guy who died. He was not a gangster. He was a very nice guy. His brother got in an argument with another guy and he tried to stop the fight and he was shot. No drug or gang related stuff.

They are not fobs. They were in Canada for a long time.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all AUN 2ndly If your known to People as "Hamza Tyme" id say he was probably doing shit he shouldnt have

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wonderful!

At the age of 30 and gangbanging and be killed front of a club while your fellow countrymen are dying on the Mediterranean to just have an opportunity for a comfortable life s d livelihood. Well sir Brilliant!

My sympathy will not be handed here

waraabe

Your superior
Wonderful!

At the age of 30 and gangbanging and be killed front of a club while your fellow countrymen are dying on the Mediterranean to just have an opportunity for a comfortable life s d livelihood. Well sir Brilliant!

My sympathy will not be handed here

Wallahi couldn't have said it better. His family and friends will probably tell us that he was a good person and give him an Islamic burial while he was in da club doing all sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending