2 shot dead in Mogadishu by police for violating coronavirus curfew

Good. Xoolu countries have stubborn ppl and need hard hands to keep them in line.

:manny:

Can’t tell if that’s sweat or water on the second woman

:jaynerd:
Somalis are hardheaded so I’m expecting corona to be really bad, the infected number is probably already in the thousands

Jungle

VIP
This is the first thing i told family when i heard them speaking bout curfews in xamar. Them 'soldiers' will started shooting people at night high off their heads smh.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Police chief is saying the officer who shot him, has been arrested;

They need tazers or something, going straight to bullets is something American cops do:holeup:

Macalin M

Out here
Disgusting. Trust Somalis to be the one who can’t solve things without bullets. Killing in the blessed month. Somalia’s favourite pasttime. Other countries are doing fines or even India giving people a quick beating while Somalis are killing.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Disgusting. Trust Somalis to be the one who can’t solve things without bullets. Killing in the blessed month. Somalia’s favourite pasttime. Other countries are doing fines or even India giving people a quick beating while Somalis are killing.
Too much khat creating a a bunch of schizoids. Lack of education really impacts a country too and hiring anyone to join a force with deadly weapons is a recipe for disaster.

:ivers:

Macalin M

Out here
Can’t tell if that’s sweat or water on the second woman

:jaynerd:
Somalis are hardheaded so I’m expecting corona to be really bad, the infected number is probably already in the thousands
It’s 30 degrees but there’s a rain nowadays
5DAF76F9-63BC-480F-8C5B-2285C9C9AE5B.jpeg

This is the first thing i told family when i heard them speaking bout curfews in xamar. Them 'soldiers' will started shooting people at night high off their heads smh.

The police lack proper discipline but the people don’t make it easy for them

Too much khat creating a a bunch of schizoids. Lack of education really impacts a country too and hiring anyone to join a force with deadly weapons is a recipe for disaster.

:ivers:

Lack of education is the root of all our problems

Jungle

VIP
The police lack proper discipline but the people don’t make it easy for them
Its all bullshit. What police? Every area in the city besides the large roads, isgoysyada and affluent areas is run by mooryan of whatever qabil who congregate in a couple spots in the area they control. Its them who go around on cloud 9, tax the people , sort out local isues and go around shootin randoms at night because either they dont know them or theyre just too fucked, shoot for petty reasons. The degmo and police only get involved when shit gets out of hand and then police just hold the person until the different parties agree to whatever which is like a day or 2 dont matter what the persons done smh. Countless die cause theyre in the wrong place, wrong time or just for nothin and they get passed off as shabaab.

Jungle

VIP
My boy know a guy got shot and killed by Amisom on holiday from Holland just for a petty argument, granted he was high/drunk cussin them but he aint deserve to go out like that. I can name several other situation of people being shot for nothin in the city, mostly people who been there they whole life but them cidan iyo poliis isku sheeg get away with so much its crazy. Im abgaal im comfortable more time but that boy killed was mursade in his own sides so anybody can get it anytime. I pray my city gets better.

former trigger happy moryaans dont become professional soldiers just because they wear the SNA uniforms.

id take my chances with corona than these criminal druggies.

This is actually sad wallahi. Depressing.....imagine your sibling, father, cousin, died because they were out and about at night for whatever reason....

This is what happens when a dumb nation puts young fools in charge just because of nepotism & qabil

Cursed people.

I wonder if the victims were Bantu, if they were then this is a clear attack on their dignity

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
former trigger happy moryaans dont become professional soldiers just because they wear the SNA uniforms.

id take my chances with corona than these criminal druggies.

Local Police force are different from SNA, they wear uniforms like this

rpsdC9l.jpg

Trending