2 S.J.W xaliimos, go at each other over trans rights

Twitter was a mistake

twitter exposes people. She claims to be an activist and fighting for the less fortunate people. Just 5 post before shesaid

Somali boys forever in my mentions talking to me about things like I give 1-2 fucks. We don’t listen to the opinions of those less successful than us/people we don’t aspire to be pls sir iga qaley

now how you claim to be activist and say we don’t listen to less successful people? Isn’t your whole thing fighting for the less successful?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
twitter exposes people. She claims to be an activist and fighting for the less fortunate people. Just 5 post before shesaid

Somali boys forever in my mentions talking to me about things like I give 1-2 fucks. We don’t listen to the opinions of those less successful than us/people we don’t aspire to be pls sir iga qaley

now how you claim to be activist and say we don’t listen to less successful people? Isn’t your whole thing fighting for the less successful?
Walaahi to some modern females. It's all about competing with men and out doing males. Some weird oedopus complex, as if their trying to tell males to notice them and their success. The sad part is most males don't take the bait and ignore them and don't publish their success which they keep to themselves.

Who she is? Can someone point to me her list of ''achievements''? I would like to know because I have never heard of her myself. Maybe link me to her Wikipedia page or a youtube video of her collecting some ''award'' for her activism.

Why hasn't her account been verified yet? Don't important people on Twitter have a blue tick next to their names?. Maybe there is a glitch in Twitter's pattern algorithm or someone who works at Twitter has totally forgotten about this ''important activist''. Hurry up Twitter and do your thing! She's an important individual, she has no time to be interacting with non-famous and unimportant peasants as she said quite rightly mentioned in her own tweet above!.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
ugh i was hoping UK could claim her. Us reer henny are a lost cause
You gotta admit the uk ones and the henny ones are completely different. Easy to distinguish between em since Reer henny are more whitewashed than Reer uk.

You gotta admit the uk ones and the henny ones are completely different. Easy to distinguish between em since Reer henny are more whitewashed than Reer uk.
Thats because a lot of neighborhoods in the UK are segregated. Paki neighborhoods and areas where there are Somalis are plentiful there. When you're among your people you don't become whitewashed for the most part.

There are areas of Canada like this like in Ontario but a lot of Canada especially Western Canada is so spread out i know plenty of xaalimos that live in cadaan areas away from their parents, and many don't speak a word of Somali they just know a few words.

Basic

VIP
Thats because a lot of neighborhoods in the UK are segregated. Paki neighborhoods and areas where there are Somalis are plentiful there. When you're among your people you don't become whitewashed for the most part.

There are areas of Canada like this like in Ontario but a lot of Canada especially Western Canada is so spread out i know plenty of xaalimos that live in cadaan areas away from their parents, and many don't speak a word of Somali they just know a few words.
I completely agree with you on this.

Growing up around Somalis is one thing I’m glad I got to have.

Muji

VIP
Lol Somalis are the first group of people to be self-racist.

We hate each other more than anything or anyone else in the world.

I completely agree with you on this.

Growing up around Somalis is one thing I’m glad I got to have.
It has its pros and cons lol you can be seen by a somali hooyo in the streets past midnight and she's holding her phone trying to hide from you. Your hooyo then knows before you get home lmao

But yeah those whitewashed Somalis will likely marry ajanabi and there kids will be named Lamar. The language and culture, deen completely gone in one generation. Scary.

Basic

VIP
It has its pros and cons lol you can be seen by a somali hooyo in the streets past midnight and she's holding her phone trying to hide from you. Your hooyo then knows before you get home lmao

But yeah those whitewashed Somalis will likely marry ajanabi and there kids will be named Lamar. The language and culture, deen completely gone in one generation. Scary.
Yeah there are pros and cons. But this website has made me understand why uk Somalis are sorta ostracised by the other diasporas on this site. It’s like we’re the same ethnicity but culturally very different. Reer uk Somali culture is unique for sure compared to North American Somali culture etc.

I make fun of uk Somalis all the time but it was nice growing up here.

Yeah there are pros and cons. But this website has made me understand why uk Somalis are sorta ostracised by the other diasporas on this site. It’s like we’re the same ethnicity but culturally very different. Reer uk Somali culture is unique for sure compared to North American Somali culture etc.

I make fun of uk Somalis all the time but it was nice growing up here.

uk Somalis are the least apologetic and proud Somalis. You seen the Somali guys who dined and dashed in the states. They described themselves as group of African American men lol

This girl is hella unstable I used to have her on Instagram and she used to be drinking every single day like... and she got knocked up by some random Somali dude. Even when she had the kid she was still turning up every single day. She used to threaten to kill herself on the tl all the time it was really sad

uk Somalis are the least apologetic and proud Somalis. You seen the Somali guys who dined and dashed in the states. They described themselves as group of African American men lol
LMAO but i don't blame them Cadaans would call us a N****er just like AA's

Basic

VIP
Yeah I know jaydaan. That’s why I said culturally we are different and why they tend to single out uk Somalis alone. The uk Somali diaspora is unlike any other.

Trending