2 S.J.W xaliimos, go at each other over trans rights

Yeah I know jaydaan. That’s why I said culturally we are different and why they tend to single out uk Somalis alone. The uk Somali diaspora is unlike any other.
Is it true that UK Somalis get bodied though? I hear they get bullied and shitted on by other groups. Might be just some dudes talking lies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Is it true that UK Somalis get bodied though? I hear they get bullied and shitted on by other groups. Might be just some dudes talking lies.
Obviously that’s fake. One of the many Somalispot mythologies :p

According to these people the whole of the uk Somali population which is larger than other western diasporas get bullied. So does that include ayeeyos and awowos. That’s laughable :ftw9nwa:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
warya @Ahmedahmed5000 gabadha carabka ka ilaali intaan cagta kugu qaadin sxb

tumblr_nztohoBGee1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

mid wey iska jiraan tahay taan kale waa wadaniyad iyo nus ee aflaagada ka da

tumblr_nzoscvfejf1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

naah we don’t get bullied. Some weird myth in this forum that Somalis are targeted. Never seen it in my life

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
A Somali male or female can never be a activist I just start laughing, how u caring about trans rights and are a tribalist:draketf:

VixR

Veritas
If i could envision how @VixR looked like it will be this.....

gEShq5qI_400x400.jpg
:ftw9nwa:
I starting to wonder about the vibe I give off...

Things I would change about her style:

I don’t like the color coordination.

It’s inconsistent: I would either wear the crop top, or not. Don’t wear it just to cover it up. If you must, go with one background item... I’d lose the scarf.

I don’t touch my hairline, and don’t think it looks good personally.

Its almost not worth mentioning, it’s so common and we all do it, but it would look better if she did a neutral face in that pose.

Nah, its usually just cultural banter between groups about how Somalis have large foreheads and how every Somali boy in the UK is named ''Abdi'', and how they usually say ''wallahi'' every two seconds even if they're lying.

I went to school with alot of Somalis, and all the non-Somali students at that school knew not to f*ck with one cause the moment they did, they knew they had to deal with a pack of them. UK Somalis I generally find stick together and have always got each other backs regardless of the situation.

Pakis and Indians are the ones who usually get bullied and harassed the most since they are larger ethnic minorities in the UK. From the way, how people take the piss out of their FOBish accents, to the way they smell and most of their shops/businesses in the UK are easy targets for Jamaicans and Nigerians/English chav gangs to rob.

In the UK we call them ''neeks'' (slang for someone who isn't streetwise but their smart academically speaking, and not about that thug life) you don't have to be from a specific ethnic group to be labeled as one but if some random dude tries to rob or fight you but ready to react at least, or also don't be a punching bag for your friends or anyone else to use and abuse you.

Last edited:
:ftw9nwa:
I starting to wonder about the vibe I give off...

Things I would change about her style:

I don’t like the color coordination.

It’s inconsistent: I would either wear the crop top, or not. Don’t wear it just to cover it up. If you must, go with one background item... I’d lose the scarf.

I don’t touch my hairline, and don’t think it looks good personally.

Its almost not worth mentioning, it’s so common and we all do it, but it would look better if she did a neutral face in that pose.

That’s the longest way a person ever said I look better than her lool. I agree about the mouth pose a lot of girls do when taking pics. It’s a way to distract so you don’t focus too much on their face

But that ‘Casiisaa’ girl is annoying and disingenuous. She throws stones and hides her hands when people confront her about her problematic tweets.

Lol two wrongs make a right for them foolish girls
It’s just that her tweets irritate me, their purpose is to inflame others; a troll. I can see right though people like her. Many twitter folks think that because they have thousands of followers they can do and say what they want, not understanding that their words and actions are being monitored.

Edit: she now has a YT channel. Lool

It’s just that her tweets irritate me, their purpose is to inflame others; a troll. I can see right though people like her. Many twitter folks think that because they have thousands of followers they can do and say what they want, not understanding that their words and actions are being monitored.

Edit: she now has a YT channel. Lool
I can't wait for for both to be deleted lol

Trending